Why do polls show support for gay marriage, when the states keep rejecting it?

Hey if Adam and Steve cant get married in their state then they should do the adult thing and fucking move! Christ liberals are fucking dumb.

that's what Cuomo said to conservatives and supporters of the 2nd amendment in NY. so if any libs disagree with you without getting on Cuomo as well they are hypocrites

Hey if Adam and Steve cant get married in their state then they should do the adult thing and fucking move! Christ liberals are fucking dumb.

that's what Cuomo said to conservatives and supporters of the 2nd amendment in NY. so if any libs disagree with you without getting on Cuomo as well they are hypocrites

Difference being owning a gun is constitutionally protected where as marriage is not

tapatalk post

I don't have to count. the numbers are right there. talking democrats only, the overwhelming number of democrats supported the bill. jake, almost 75% of the democratic senators supported it. seems the democratic president was complacent on signing many things libs try to blame the republicans for. perhaps we shouldn't have democrats in office if they can't think for themselves

. . . matter now, does it? The Dems are on the right side of the right cause. Just as they moved to the right side of civil liberties. Marriage equality nationally is inevitable and is coming quickly.

no, the democrats have become lock stepped on their vote. there is no more thought process with the democrats. no negotiation, no compromise. that's why democrats will never get my vote. you know what ever their agenda items are, they are going to ram it through if they have the votes. that isn't government. bottom line, per the constitution. its still up to states. the fed needs to back of what isn't their jurisdiction

You sound just one of our far right TeaPs buzzing around in the echo chamber of the Hive.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Marriage equality is right. Leaving people to their lives is conservative values. Your civil and religious liberties are injured in no way.

You were happy with Congress passing DOMA but now it should be the states?

buzz buzz buzz

Actually, you immoral dweebs, marriage is constitutionally protected as you are going to find out.

Where_R_My_Key's and Silohuette's arguments of Natural Law, religious prohibition, and predation have been turned inside out.

The fact is that marriage rights are protected by the 14th Amendment.

If the 10th upholds the judges' decisions in both Oklahoma and Utah, SCOTUS will probably refuse to hear any further appeals.

If SCOTUS does hear it, check the legal 'genealogy' of all of the justices.

Sotomayor has a 6-3 and even possibly a 7-2 majority.

. . . matter now, does it? The Dems are on the right side of the right cause. Just as they moved to the right side of civil liberties. Marriage equality nationally is inevitable and is coming quickly.

no, the democrats have become lock stepped on their vote. there is no more thought process with the democrats. no negotiation, no compromise. that's why democrats will never get my vote. you know what ever their agenda items are, they are going to ram it through if they have the votes. that isn't government. bottom line, per the constitution. its still up to states. the fed needs to back of what isn't their jurisdiction

You sound just one of our far right TeaPs buzzing around in the echo chamber of the Hive.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Marriage equality is right. Leaving people to their lives is conservative values. Your civil and religious liberties are injured in no way.

buzz buzz buzz

provide me with any ling where I said I was happy with doma

provide e with any link where I said I was against gay marriage

provide me with any link at all where I sad the federal government should have any say in anyones live for any reason

Interesting you bring up the tea party in discussion about gay rights? why is that. you do know the tea party has never expressed an opinion about gay rights. actually by their intent, they don't believe the government has the right to make that decision for someone.

Stop being a reactionary left wing pitchman and pay attention for a change

buzz buzz buzz

Jake I support your right to marry the man of your choice.

I support marriage equality, Anatares, and I hope as a libertarian you do as well.

buzz buzz buzz

provide me with any link at all where I sad the federal government should have any say in anyones live for any reason

Interesting you bring up the tea party in discussion about gay rights? why is that. you do know the tea party has never expressed an opinion about gay rights. actually by their intent, they don't believe the government has the right to make that decision for someone.

buzz buzz buzz goes the reactionary far righty

The social cons and the far right religious tards infiltrated the TPM. That you don't agree with them does not make them go away. They have shit all over the lawn, and you get to clean it up.

buzz buzz buzz

buzz buzz buzz goes the reactionary far righty

The social cons and the far right religious tards infiltrated the TPM. That you don't agree with them does not make them go away. They have shit all over the lawn, and you get to clean it up.

no links as I expected.

the tea party is the wave of the future. get used to them

I support marriage equality, Anatares, and I hope as a libertarian you do as well.

Actually I am a Classic Liberal in the strictest definition of the term.....and again I support your right to marry the man of your dreams.

:lol: rings through the valley at that one

George Washington would have turned your ass out in the alley

Oh I'm sure you don't speak for ole George.

You don't really speak for anyone except you...and YOU couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

Actually I am a Classic Liberal in the strictest definition of the term.....and again I support your right to marry the man of your dreams.

You don't really speak for anyone except you...and YOU couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.
Based on what George believed, yah, you would not have been allowed in his presence.

Ready to retire yet?

Based on what George believed, yah, you would not have been allowed in his presence.

Ready to retire yet?

Retire?

Hell no.....I am getting ready for 10 days in Mazatlan including Marlin Fishing , Lasik, and two weddings , and 5 days in Cali ;)

All the while you'll be pounding pathetically at your keyboard :)

DAWS !!!! You've come back for more I see ...LMAO !!!!
Done Licking Your wounds from last time yet ?

Listen, you dumpster-diving cum guzzler, you're so far out of your depth you need a snorkel to keep from drowning in your ignorance.

images
wounds from what? laughing too hard at your splapdickery ?
believing that you have some effect other than showcasing bigotry and hate ...is far more ignorant then I could ever be.....
you are as original as a copy machine...

I guess that's why you keep private messaging me ! Anyway , keep avoiding the truthand dodging logic you're good at it.

Homosexual marriage is consistently defeated in the only poll that matters, the voting booth. The problem is that the will of the people is overturned by lifetime appointed liberal federal judges.

Except that's not true. The last few states that voted on the subject voted FOR gay marriage.

Only six states have been by judicial ruling I might add...

Homosexual marriage is consistently defeated in the only poll that matters, the voting booth. The problem is that the will of the people is overturned by lifetime appointed liberal federal judges.

Except that's not true. The last few states that voted on the subject voted FOR gay marriage.

What Three States was that ?

17 States with Legal Gay Marriage
33 States with Same-Sex Marriage Bans

6 by Court Decision
California* (June 28, 2013), Connecticut (Nov. 12, 2008), Iowa (Apr. 24, 2009), Massachusetts (May 17, 2004), New Jersey (Oct. 21, 2013), New Mexico (Dec. 19, 2013)

8 by State Legislature
Delaware (July 1, 2013), Hawaii (Dec. 2, 2013), Illinois (law will take effect June 1, 2014), Minnesota (Aug. 1, 2013), New Hampshire (Jan. 1, 2010), New York (July 24, 2011), Rhode Island (Aug. 1, 2013), Vermont (Sep. 1, 2009)

3 by Popular Vote
Maine (Dec. 29, 2012), Maryland (Jan. 1, 2013), Washington (Dec. 9, 2012)

Last Four
New Mexico - Court
Hawaii - Legislated
NJ - Court
Rhode Island - Legislated

Forum List

Back