Why Do People Support Trump?

I see here and elsewhere people who otherwise identify and conservative or Republican or both. Yet if you asked them even 9 months ago, would you support a life long Democrat who favors single payer healthcare, favors use of eminent domain for private gain, favors abortion, and has never held office they would answer a resounding NO.
And yet here they are supporting Trump, who is all those things and more. A man with professed intentions to commit war crimes, an idiot on foreign policy, a serial adulterer, a man who plays footsie with racists.
How to explain this?

Conservatives don't want brown people in this country and Trump was the first one to make a big deal out of deporting the brown people so all is forgiven

You swallowed the media hype hook, line and sinker

I see here and elsewhere people who otherwise identify and conservative or Republican or both. Yet if you asked them even 9 months ago, would you support a life long Democrat who favors single payer healthcare, favors use of eminent domain for private gain, favors abortion, and has never held office they would answer a resounding NO.
And yet here they are supporting Trump, who is all those things and more. A man with professed intentions to commit war crimes, an idiot on foreign policy, a serial adulterer, a man who plays footsie with racists.
How to explain this?

Let's start by unpacking the lies in your post.

1) he is not a "lifelong democrat".
2) He does not favor single payer healthcare.
3) imminent domain has built every road, bridge, railroad, and tunnel in this country.
4) He is pro life. I wouldn't care either way because abortion is not a real issue, it's a distraction so we won't talk about how fucked the economy is.
5) his not holding prior political office is a strength, not a weakness.
6) his foreign policy is America First and non-interventionist. Maybe you enjoy seeing our soldiers come home with missing arms and legs, or in pine boxes? If so, you're the idiot. Stay out of foreign entanglements. We should not be paying to protect wealthy European and Asian nations. Time to put AMERICA FIRST.
7) He will not commit war crimes- that is just a silly lie..
8) He is a man, not a priest. He has excellent relationships with both of his ex-wives and has raised a great family. Hardly a "serial philanderer". That's Bill Clinton's job.
9) He is not a racist and does not play footsies with anyone.

Sorry Rabbi, But the GOP primary race is over- Trump is going to be the GOP nominee. You have a choice. Either get on the Trump train or enjoy 4 years of hiLARy.....

:thup:

I have to say that I love that Trump is involved when the prez race . He really exposes the bullshit that is politics .

That beings said , I. Do t think he's qualified for the job. Now senator trump!? That's something I could vote for .

How to explain this?

Conservatives don't want brown people in this country and Trump was the first one to make a big deal out of deporting the brown people so all is forgiven
That is a lie. Conservatives are for open immigration. Trump is no conservative.
------------------------------------------ f--k immigration of ALL types Rabbi , just a reply to what so called conservative like Rabbi .

How to explain this?
I think the Trump phenomena today is much like the the Obama one of 2008 he's new to the politicial scene has a lot of style, charisma, and personality knows of to use the media and self promote for reasons I can't explain a lot of the voting public has become more enamored with style over substance.

How many thousands lost their pensions and savings because of Trump bankruptcies? Don't worry. We'll find out in the General Election.
None. He never had a project that was a mutual fund or publicly traded.

He has actually had a job, managed $100mil projects simultaneously, hired, fired, dealt wit "the mafia" er....Govt. need any more than that? All the rest have never worked, don't have a clue (but maybe Ted). Trump may find way to save USA economy after 10 straight years of bad. If he fails? What would be diff? Vote him out in 4 years as manchurian mulsim should have been (kudo to Vigilante).

How to explain this?
How to explain this?
How to explain this?

Lemmings. Sheople. Too stupid to know better. Hard core racists

How to explain this?

How to explain this?

Being that I cannot participate in elections because I gave up my U.S citizenship in favor of being an American, I am simply an observer of this whole sham of what is called "elections". I think I have a pretty good idea as to why people have supported Trump or Sanders. Ever since JFK was murdered by rogue elements within this corporate "guberrmint", every candidate from both parties have been handpicked by the corporate owners to be the face of the franchise. People are waking up to this big time con. People are also seeing that their vote doesn't matter when it comes to picking a candidate. The amount of corruption and those that are compromised would astound you. Trump represents everything people hate about the establishment and while he may be a wolf in sheep's clothing, the people already know what they would be getting with the Hildebeast or Cruz.

I think that it's great the people are finally waking up to this debt slavery system and coming to grips with the fact that we are not under the organic constitution that states our God given rights but rather a corporate constitution that grants and bestows upon us "privileges" that they can also take away at their whim...or so they think. What the corporate owners of this country fears the most is that people will actually wake up as to what has been done to them and Trump is their worst nightmare....not that he will be elected...that was promised to the Hildebeast back in June of 2008 when she dropped out of the race but people are waking up and that is a very good thing.

How to explain this?

What's a brown people ? I thought people identified by their character, national origin, religion or gender, and not by their skin color. Did Trump mention people by their skin color ? I could have sworn he mentioned people by their nationality, religion or character all depending, but nope not of their skin color unless I missed something. The skin color thing is a left creation, and it should drive those who are being stereo typed like that forever and ever slam jam CRAZY.

How to explain this?

There is a slight flaw in your premise when you ask, "Why do people support Trump?" People don't support Trump. Republicans support Trump.

Trump is a criminal and Republican voters love criminals.

Trump is a womanizer and Republicans support womanizers.

Trump is pretending he hates Mexican and Republicans hate Mexicans.

Sure Trump is for single payer and proper regulation of the medical industry and Republican voters think that they are supposed to hate that but they do what they do best and ignore all of Trump's correct and liberal positions because they hate is a very powerful motivator for GOP voters.

How to explain this?

How to explain this?

Being that I cannot participate in elections because I gave up my U.S citizenship in favor of being an American, I am simply an observer of this whole sham of what is called "elections". I think I have a pretty good idea as to why people have supported Trump or Sanders. Ever since JFK was murdered by rogue elements within this corporate "guberrmint", every candidate from both parties have been handpicked by the corporate owners to be the face of the franchise. People are waking up to this big time con. People are also seeing that their vote doesn't matter when it comes to picking a candidate. The amount of corruption and those that are compromised would astound you. Trump represents everything people hate about the establishment and while he may be a wolf in sheep's clothing, the people already know what they would be getting with the Hildebeast or Cruz.

I think that it's great the people are finally waking up to this debt slavery system and coming to grips with the fact that we are not under the organic constitution that states our God given rights but rather a corporate constitution that grants and bestows upon us "privileges" that they can also take away at their whim...or so they think. What the corporate owners of this country fears the most is that people will actually wake up as to what has been done to them and Trump is their worst nightmare....not that he will be elected...that was promised to the Hildebeast back in June of 2008 when she dropped out of the race but people are waking up and that is a very good thing.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

How to explain this?

You swallowed the media hype hook, line and sinker

Nope, just my own observation and experiences.

T-rump is right. Filthy Mexican govt has been dumping sic and criminals into USA for many years, mixed in with hordes of poor un-educated. Also stop the muzzie obammy dump. We got enough crap to deal with. No one else dare discuss if not for T-rump (thx Tyrone). Simple stuff, common sense NO PC!

How to explain this?

How to explain this?

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I know more than you...infinitely more. You are one of those types that likes to place people in neat little categories as you wave the rainbow colored "demcrat" banner as if what you say or think carries any importance....it doesn't. You are just one of the useful idiots...nothing more, nothing less.

There is a slight flaw in your premise when you ask, "Why do people support Trump?" People don't support Trump. Republicans support Trump.

Yes, I understand that he's the front runner even though he's being investigated by the FBI and may be indicted in the near future. Those Republicans love criminals.

How to explain this?[/QUOTE]
The whole Democratic party "plays footies with racsit
How to explain this?

Let's start by unpacking the lies in your post.

1) he is not a "lifelong democrat".
2) He does not favor single payer healthcare.
3) imminent domain has built every road, bridge, railroad, and tunnel in this country.
4) He is pro life. I wouldn't care either way because abortion is not a real issue, it's a distraction so we won't talk about how fucked the economy is.
5) his not holding prior political office is a strength, not a weakness.
6) his foreign policy is America First and non-interventionist. Maybe you enjoy seeing our soldiers come home with missing arms and legs, or in pine boxes? If so, you're the idiot. Stay out of foreign entanglements. We should not be paying to protect wealthy European and Asian nations. Time to put AMERICA FIRST.
7) He will not commit war crimes- that is just a silly lie..
8) He is a man, not a priest. He has excellent relationships with both of his ex-wives and has raised a great family. Hardly a "serial philanderer". That's Bill Clinton's job.
9) He is not a racist and does not play footsies with anyone.

Sorry Rabbi, But the GOP primary race is over- Trump is going to be the GOP nominee. You have a choice. Either get on the Trump train or enjoy 4 years of hiLARy.....

:thup:

Some people hate Trump so much, to the point of being irrational. Everyone who would rather have Hillary Clinton as president, truly needs their head examined. I can understand the raving leftist, but supposed conservatives?. I cant understand it

How to explain this?

That is a lie. Conservatives are for open immigration. Trump is no conservative.

That's a tough claim to make without resorting to a "no true scotsman".
The basic principle of conservatism is "free movement of labor and capital." That is simply defnining.

Yes, I understand that he's the front runner even though he's being investigated by the FBI and may be indicted in the near future. Those Republicans love criminals.

Trump University and the ensuing fraud will nail him and I doubt that too many Republicans will run interference for him.

Forum List

Back