Why Do People Support Trump?

A few failures doesn't take away from the fact that he is overall a success.
I doubt he is a success. Where is his tax returns???? I am betting he is no where NEAR a billionaire.

I'm betting he's far more successful than you are. I'm confident i'll win the bet.
No way. I have a wife I love and that loves me. That more then Trump will EVER have.
The word is "whom" dipshit!
It's 'that's' not 'that' dipshit!
That awesome....Not go fuck yourself you treasonous dick.
So you want me "not" to go fuckmyself right?
Obviously in your mind the record millions of REPs who voted for Trump to run against Hillary over all the other candidates are pretty fucking stupid right pal?
You really ought get back on your meds.

Got any other REP candidates at this point to run against Hillary in mind?
Maybe Romney?
Of course Romney being a loser once sort of makes people concerned right?
Wait a minute?
Didn't Hillary loose to a fucking 'AA' community organizer?
The REPs have spoken. They want Trump to run against Hillary.
They REALLY want to see her lose again!
Imagine the scene in Hillary's and Huma's bedroom after she loses again!
It doesnt matter Hillary is going to win. Do you feel Pride giving her the election?

I won't be voting for her.
You already did by picking the weakest candidate. Dont worry I am sure your racism will be seen as great.

what racism? Third request.
All of it. Why did you vote for Trump? I bet it is cause you mistakenly believe he will keep all those brown people out of your white country.

First, prove I'm white

Second , prove I voted for Trump

Third, prove I care if brown people are here

Got any other REP candidates at this point to run against Hillary in mind?
Maybe Romney?
Of course Romney being a loser once sort of makes people concerned right?
Wait a minute?
Didn't Hillary loose to a fucking 'AA' community organizer?
The REPs have spoken. They want Trump to run against Hillary.
They REALLY want to see her lose again!
Imagine the scene in Hillary's and Huma's bedroom after she loses again!
It doesnt matter Hillary is going to win. Do you feel Pride giving her the election?

You already did by picking the weakest candidate. Dont worry I am sure your racism will be seen as great.

All of it. Why did you vote for Trump? I bet it is cause you mistakenly believe he will keep all those brown people out of your white country.
No. Just the ones entering the country illegally asshole!
Ask any "brown person" who is an American citizen if they are fine with another 'brown person' entering the country illegally offering to work for half what the legal 'brown person' earns.
Guess what their answer is.

No. Just the ones entering the country illegally asshole!
Ask any "brown person" who is an American citizen if they are fine with another 'brown person' entering the country illegally offering to work for half what the legal 'brown person' earns.
Guess what their answer is.
See racism. Now go fuck a goat.

They haven't figured out yet that he's lying about bringing back jobs. Those jobs are gone. Replaced by robots.

They haven't figured out yet that he's lying about bringing back jobs. Those jobs are gone. Replaced by robots.
I believe Trump will at least try to bring back some jobs. That's more than anyone can say about Hillary.

I believe Trump will at least try to bring back some jobs. That's more than anyone can say about Hillary.
Why when he himself doesn't like to employ americans?

Trump Hires Foreign Workers Over Americans in Florida
. I truly hope that my gut doesn't say to me about Trump like it did about Obama. Trump leaves huge question marks hanging all over the place, but his supporters are way in to deep now to turn back, and so turning back is not an option any longer in their minds. This is where the Dems will do their level best to paint him as everything that America has been up against for the last 25 years in which had made her fail. It will actually come down to who is the lesser of the two corporate owning and/or corporate bought and paid for (loving every minute of it's vast evils & it's personal wealth to be gained type of canidates), in which will prevail in the end once more I guess. Both are probably looking at what the position will bring them personally in their lives, while doing just enough to keep us thinking we have all made a great choice while they bask in it. Scratching my head now, and wondering what just happened in all of this ? All the canidates that had lined up, and it all came down to this ? I hope people are right about Trump, but I will say this, and that is that I saw him lose those debates at times badly, and not even show up at other times, but still walk away a winner ? Wow. But just think, he's still better than what the Dems have put forward in my honest opinion. The Dems need to be stopped for 8 years, because they are killing us with their ideological idiocy and wealth redistribution schemes. We can't afford a Dem government any longer. It's time to get some value back into our hard earned dollars. It's time.

I see here and elsewhere people who otherwise identify and conservative or Republican or both. Yet if you asked them even 9 months ago, would you support a life long Democrat who favors single payer healthcare, favors use of eminent domain for private gain, favors abortion, and has never held office they would answer a resounding NO.
And yet here they are supporting Trump, who is all those things and more. A man with professed intentions to commit war crimes, an idiot on foreign policy, a serial adulterer, a man who plays footsie with racists.
How to explain this?

Fear.

Envy.

Legitimate concerns filtered through misinformation.

Lack of critical thinking abilities.

No college.

Low-income.

Total lack of understanding of basic civics and how our 3 branches of government function.

Xenophobia.

The need to blame someone else for how their life turned out.

I see here and elsewhere people who otherwise identify and conservative or Republican or both. Yet if you asked them even 9 months ago, would you support a life long Democrat who favors single payer healthcare, favors use of eminent domain for private gain, favors abortion, and has never held office they would answer a resounding NO.
And yet here they are supporting Trump, who is all those things and more. A man with professed intentions to commit war crimes, an idiot on foreign policy, a serial adulterer, a man who plays footsie with racists.
How to explain this?

Fear.

Envy.

No college.

Low-income.

Total lack of understanding of basic civics and how our 3 branches of government function.

Xenophobia.

. Did Obama care about how the three branches of government functioned or was he to busy destroying it to care ?

How to explain this?

Fear.

Envy.

No college.

Low-income.

Xenophobia.

You know, for a total bliterhing moron without two functioning brain cells you managed to nail it pretty well.

Why when he himself doesn't like to employ americans?

Trump Hires Foreign Workers Over Americans in Florida
. I truly hope that my gut doesn't say to me about Trump like it did about Obama. Trump leaves huge question marks hanging all over the place, but his supporters are way in to deep now to turn back, and so turning back is not an option any longer in their minds. This is where the Dems will do their level best to paint him as everything that America has been up against for the last 25 years in which had made her fail. It will actually come down to who is the lesser of the two corporate owning and/or corporate bought and paid for (loving every minute of it's vast evils & it's personal wealth to be gained type of canidates), in which will prevail in the end once more I guess. Both are probably looking at what the position will bring them personally in their lives, while doing just enough to keep us thinking we have all made a great choice while they bask in it. Scratching my head now, and wondering what just happened in all of this ? All the canidates that had lined up, and it all came down to this ? I hope people are right about Trump, but I will say this, and that is that I saw him lose those debates at times badly, and not even show up at other times, but still walk away a winner ? Wow. But just think, he's still better than what the Dems have put forward in my honest opinion. The Dems need to be stopped for 8 years, because they are killing us with their ideological idiocy and wealth redistribution schemes. We can't afford a Dem government any longer. It's time to get some value back into our hard earned dollars. It's time.
Unless a third party wins we are stuck with a democrat government whether Donald Or Hillary wins.

Was this a Democratic plot? I mean running Trump and Hillary together, one creaming off the low IQ's and Hillary taking the election?

Was this a Democratic plot? I mean running Trump and Hillary together, one creaming off the low IQ's and Hillary taking the election?
. Hey if Trump is going to be accused of being a Democrat, then so be it at this point.... He needs to start speaking and/or apealing to the Dems everytime they accuse him of being one.. If the Dems are going to include him or accuse him as being one, then I would use it against Hillary or Bernie for the win in the general if I was him... Hey run both sides of the coin in order to ensure the win, because hey he isn't running against the repubs anymore, so becoming a Democrat running against a democrat who is Hillary, uh should bring about the win for Trump. Be proud of your Democrat roots if you got themTrump, and take down Hillary Clinton with them every chance you get. Maybe that was the plan all along. LOL

Forum List

Back