Why do people bitch & whine about the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty so much?

All the American pilots they saved during the Vietnam War (hundreds estimated) might think differently
No israeli soldiers saves anyone in Vietnam what they did do was to share information on Russian equipme4nt they captured. Israelis were able to capture the most state-of-the-art Soviet military technology intact — the very same equipment that American soldiers were facing in Vietnam. And Israel was more than happy to share what they had with the United States.

No israeli soldiers saves anyone in Vietnam what they did do was to share information on Russian equipme4nt they captured. Israelis were able to capture the most state-of-the-art Soviet military technology intact — the very same equipment that American soldiers were facing in Vietnam. And Israel was more than happy to share what they had with the United States.
According to the book "Dark Angels" which had a chapter focusing on captured Soviet fighters shipped to the U.S. for research and training the lives of HUNDREDS of American pilots were saved as a direct result of this.

According to the book "Dark Angels" which had a chapter focusing on captured Soviet fighters shipped to the U.S. for research and training the lives of HUNDREDS of American pilots were saved as a direct result of this.
Maybe so but you made it sound like the Israelis were on the ground fighting tin the trenches to save Americans. Not the case

Maybe so but you made it sound like the Israelis were on the ground fighting tin the trenches to save Americans. Not the case

1) I never claimed that. Learn to read.
2) Trenches were rare in Vietnam. Learn some history.

You never said it but it was implied
Trenches was a figure of speech
Now get back on your knees so you can kiss some more Israeli ass

I did not say that , I said that the Kluxers and JBS Types were first to use the Story to Malign Jews and Israel in the 1970s and early 80s ( long before the 21st Century Far Left & Left latched onto the Story to do the same thing )
There is absolutely no need to "malign" Jews and Israel, via the USS Liberty incident.
The USS Liberty incident however needs to be properly and thoroughly investigated - to close that chapter, that's all.

The UN non-conform actions and policies conducted by Israel since latest 1948 until today, and refusing to recognize an independent Palestine, provide more then enough cause, to see Zionist as for what they factually are.

Therefore only pro-Zionists will forward statements, such as yours. Aka the well known "antisemitic" drivel.

Obviously you also don't know shit about the Vietnam war - show me a single US base or FOB (the latter being the primary US strategy in Vietnam - taken over from the French) that did not behold trenches, dugouts and fortified accommodations.

FOB.jpg

To point out Israels handover of Soviet Military equipment for having saved hundreds of US pilots and soldiers as a "commendable deed" is typical for Zionist supporters. Flatly ignoring that without US support, Israel wouldn't even exist anymore. Since the IDF was more or less totally US equipped from 1969 onward - it is logical that captured Soviet equipment was partially handed over to the US and other NATO members - in order to work out counter measures that would also inevitably help Israel in future conflicts.

BTW, it was the USA that invented and implemented the respective tactics, electronics and weaponry to outmaneuver and destroy e.g. Soviet SAM and AA positions between 1966 - 1972 in Vietnam - whilst the IAF took heavy losses in the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

You are clearly a Zionist troll - who even tries to downplay the USA's own developed military capabilities that gave Israel it's military edge over their neighbors.

Around same time as the USS Liberty Incident there was an Incident where an Australian Carrier Cut a US Destroyer in half ( Killing more US Sailors than the USS Liberty Incident ) I think that needed more investigation than the USS Liberty Incident .
Obviously you also don't know shit about the Vietnam war - show me a single US base or FOB (the latter being the primary US strategy in Vietnam - taken over from the French) that did not behold trenches, dugouts and fortified accommodations.

View attachment 895577

To point out Israels handover of Soviet Military equipment for having saved hundreds of US pilots and soldiers as a "commendable deed" is typical for Zionist supporters. Flatly ignoring that without US support, Israel wouldn't even exist anymore. Since the IDF was more or less totally US equipped from 1969 onward - it is logical that captured Soviet equipment was partially handed over to the US and other NATO members - in order to work out counter measures that would also inevitably help Israel in future conflicts.

BTW, it was the USA that invented and implemented the respective tactics, electronics and weaponry to outmaneuver and destroy e.g. Soviet SAM and AA positions between 1966 - 1972 in Vietnam - whilst the IAF took heavy losses in the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

You are clearly a Zionist troll - who even tries to downplay the USA's own developed military capabilities that gave Israel it's military edge over their neighbors.
As opposed to a Pro Arab anti
colonialist Troll

Around same time as the USS Liberty Incident there was an Incident where an Australian Carrier Cut a US Destroyer in half ( Killing more US Sailors than the USS Liberty Incident ) I think that needed more investigation than the USS Liberty Incident .

And let's drag up the 77th Squadron of the Royal Australian Air Force. Which in 1950 shot up a train full of South Korean and American soldiers on their way to the front lines. Over 700 were wounded and almost 100 were killed. Let's drag that back also.

Cutting all the typical conspiracy theory and anti-semitic nonsense aside, there is a reason these are known as "Friendly Fire Incidents". In the fog of war, things like this simply happen. It is horrible and we do all we can to prevent it, but it is an unavoidable part of combat.

There is absolutely no need to "malign" Jews and Israel, via the USS Liberty incident.
The USS Liberty incident however needs to be properly and thoroughly investigated - to close that chapter, that's all.

The UN non-conform actions and policies conducted by Israel since latest 1948 until today, and refusing to recognize an independent Palestine, provide more then enough cause, to see Zionist as for what they factually are.

Therefore only pro-Zionists will forward statements, such as yours. Aka the well known "antisemitic" drivel.
Have You Gotten Your Iron Cross From Stormfart Yet?

You are an idiot:

In the early morning darkness at 3 am (0300 hours) the ships were running without lights when the carrier changed course for air operations. Though the message was sent to the USS Evans to take up position as rescue destroyer (traveling behind the carrier), the order was misinterpreted and the destroyer crossed in front of the turning carrier, causing the bow of the larger ship to strike the port side of the destroyer 92 feet from the bow.

So according to your mentally retarded opinion and non-comprehensive skills - the USS Liberty accidentally crossed those attacking Israeli fighter-jets and torpedo-boats.

H
You are an idiot:

In the early morning darkness at 3 am (0300 hours) the ships were running without lights when the carrier changed course for air operations. Though the message was sent to the USS Evans to take up position as rescue destroyer (traveling behind the carrier), the order was misinterpreted and the destroyer crossed in front of the turning carrier, causing the bow of the larger ship to strike the port side of the destroyer 92 feet from the bow.

So according to your mentally retarded opinion and non-comprehensive skills - the USS Liberty accidentally crossed those attacking Israeli fighter-jets and torpedo-boats.
So the Israeli
Pilots had a blood lust for American Sailors ?

You are an idiot:

the US Liberty floated itself into a KNOWN arena of war without informing the participants----it failed to respond to hails----and was bombed ----the survivors were rescued by the Israeli Navy----yet another maritime accident
added to the VERY LONG LIST THEREOF. Even I know of lots---but I am a separated naval officer---it is neither ethical or legal for me to discuss them
The only time I have ever seen anyone mention the Liberty is on USMB.
Islamo-nazi memes are widespread but not universal

Forum List

Back