Why do men like to kill men?

"Give War A Chance"

images
Cro-Magnons v Neanderthals

The rabid Arab rabble, thrill-killers with subhuman IQs, never had a chance against Moshe Dayan.

At times of war, many men smile in the anticipation of killing another man. Sons love to anticipate killing as well. Killing is the epitome of personal drama and that is why we love it. Fathers love to see it in their children, and the children are eager to emulate their parents.

We just love war, and it we do not collectively stop loving it, it looks like we will go extinct. We are just to god damned powerful for this little spaceship earth.

Nice that modern humans, as a species we are so nice that we mostly do economic war. Not so nice when we wage military war. Unfortunately, we now seem to be waring against our own existence.

Better to trade, even with nature; so why do we seem eager to destroy ourselves by killing the earth?

The notion of honorable killing served us well to date. That notion, because of population pressures and M.A.D., now means more of an honorable suicide or genocide by all the military forces of the world, should they be stupid enough to get to a nuclear WWIII.

We men are no longer doing the best that we can for our children or our own best end. We have not curbed our love of killing enough and have put our full global habitat at risk of extinction. Stupid is as stupid does.

Regards
DL

There is a big difference between smiling and gritting ones teeth when facing another person who has the intent to kill you.....Only liberal psychopaths smile when gunning down innocent men, women and children. It is just their nature...

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
I would have no problem putting down any liberal who has the intent to harm others...

b124196e94ab788835b5e52de8cc91ad.jpg

"There is a big difference between smiling and gritting ones teeth when facing another person who has the intent to kill you.....Only liberal psychopaths smile when gunning down innocent men, women and children. It is just their nature..."

This is, of course, not just evidence of what a deranged piece of conservative crap you are but it is also BLOOD LIBEL; you VILIFY and DEMONIZE liberals as being EVIL HUMAN SCUM....thereby justifying YOUR DESIRE to kill them simply because they are better people than you.

here is the proof;

"I would have no problem putting down any liberal who has the intent to harm others..."

you would have NO PROBLEM KILLING me simply because I am a liberal progressive on social issues.

would you smile after you killed me?

and this;

"#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others."

you just described trump, every trump voter, the republican party and yourself.

Personally...I think you are a blood thirsty nazi piece of garbage

At times of war, many men smile in the anticipation of killing another man. Sons love to anticipate killing as well. Killing is the epitome of personal drama and that is why we love it. Fathers love to see it in their children, and the children are eager to emulate their parents.

We just love war, and it we do not collectively stop loving it, it looks like we will go extinct. We are just to god damned powerful for this little spaceship earth.

Nice that modern humans, as a species we are so nice that we mostly do economic war. Not so nice when we wage military war. Unfortunately, we now seem to be waring against our own existence.

Better to trade, even with nature; so why do we seem eager to destroy ourselves by killing the earth?

The notion of honorable killing served us well to date. That notion, because of population pressures and M.A.D., now means more of an honorable suicide or genocide by all the military forces of the world, should they be stupid enough to get to a nuclear WWIII.

We men are no longer doing the best that we can for our children or our own best end. We have not curbed our love of killing enough and have put our full global habitat at risk of extinction. Stupid is as stupid does.

Regards
DL

You give us to much credit. You are fooled by smart phones and sophisticated medical stuff. In the end we are still just animals. Love isn't much more then the urge to breed. Fighting and killing is just our need to spread our DNA.

Regards
DL

SOME MEN like to kill

LOTS of men do not.

Regards
DL

There is a big difference between smiling and gritting ones teeth when facing another person who has the intent to kill you.....Only liberal psychopaths smile when gunning down innocent men, women and children. It is just their nature...

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
I would have no problem putting down any liberal who has the intent to harm others...

b124196e94ab788835b5e52de8cc91ad.jpg

"There is a big difference between smiling and gritting ones teeth when facing another person who has the intent to kill you.....Only liberal psychopaths smile when gunning down innocent men, women and children. It is just their nature..."

This is, of course, not just evidence of what a deranged piece of conservative crap you are but it is also BLOOD LIBEL; you VILIFY and DEMONIZE liberals as being EVIL HUMAN SCUM....thereby justifying YOUR DESIRE to kill them simply because they are better people than you.

here is the proof;

"I would have no problem putting down any liberal who has the intent to harm others..."

you would have NO PROBLEM KILLING me simply because I am a liberal progressive on social issues.

would you smile after you killed me?

and this;

"#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others."

you just described trump, every trump voter, the republican party and yourself.

Personally...I think you are a blood thirsty nazi piece of garbage

you VILIFY and DEMONIZE liberals as being EVIL HUMAN SCUM..
There are two types of liberals in the world right now. First is just and ignorant fuck who has no clue what his/her/its party actually is doing to the world, thus they just walk around like a mind numbed robot. Second are those that follow the Rules for Radicals.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
These are the people who will smile while they beat the shit out of a gay guy, or rape a woman or a young girl, and not tell their wives. These are also the ones who will shoot you because you wear a maga hat. Yes, they are EVIL...The only way to rid the world of EVIL is to eliminate it.

Which liberal are you....Shit for brains?

Once more the selfish generation illustrates it's ignorance and disrespect for the legacy of Veterans who kept them free.

Regards
DL

You give us to much credit. You are fooled by smart phones and sophisticated medical stuff. In the end we are still just animals. Love isn't much more then the urge to breed. Fighting and killing is just our need to spread our DNA.
In the end we are still just animals.
That is what makes the difference between liberals and Conservatives...Liberals just do what "FEELS" good at the moment, just like an animal, while those who use their brains realize that it isnt the civilized thing to do, and will rationalize ways not to get in a confrontation. Liberals FEEL...Conservatives THINK...

618a49174f4b80746a8e4ae05976bfaf.jpg

Obviously yes. But frankly if a woman is impressed by beating the hell out of (anything), I sure don't want anything to do with her.

I'm going to tell you something as a convicted drug dealer (I sold very large quantities of drugs for seven years).

Women love violence.

I made it a personal priority to have my boys ruff up debtors and thieves (and potential rats) in front of women for a reason. It gets their juices flowing.

I usually invited the chick I wanted into the VIP room before the shake down took place. The girl(s) already knew I was some who wielded sufficient power, all they needed to see was some punk get slapped around and I could have put a ring on their finger.

100% success rate. How to pick up a chick without saying a single word to her: Have your boys pummel a punk while you sit back and laugh.

Regards
DL

That is what makes the difference between liberals and Conservatives...Liberals just do what "FEELS" good at the moment, just like an animal, while those who use their brains realize that it isnt the civilized thing to do, and will rationalize ways not to get in a confrontation. Liberals FEEL...Conservatives THINK...

More like you do all he same shit, except you find a lie to tell your self so you can be okay with it. In the end you have all the same urges, and indulge them to.

Obviously yes. But frankly if a woman is impressed by beating the hell out of (anything), I sure don't want anything to do with her.

I'm going to tell you something as a convicted drug dealer (I sold very large quantities of drugs for seven years).

Women love violence.

I made it a personal priority to have my boys ruff up debtors and thieves (and potential rats) in front of women for a reason. It gets their juices flowing.

I usually invited the chick I wanted into the VIP room before the shake down took place. The girl(s) already knew I was some who wielded sufficient power, all they needed to see was some punk get slapped around and I could have put a ring on their finger.

100% success rate. How to pick up a chick without saying a single word to her: Have your boys pummel a punk while you sit back and laugh.

Not the women I associate with, hell no.

I don't doubt the women you describe exist. I just don't want them anywhere near me.

And I doubt anything resembling the fantasy you made up here ever took place. If it did, you need to get the hell off my planet.

Regards
DL

Another day, another fake quote. The wages of thinking you can make a point with Googly Images.

Not even remotely on the topic anyway.

Regards
DL

Nobody wants that, its forced on them. We question war all we want, we have it forced on US.

If you ever find anything worth dying for you will kill to keep it safe. Doesn't mean you enjoy it. There are a few serial killers that enjoy it but they aren't representative of most men.

Love killing people? Somebody was let out of mental ward?

Oops.

I guess that you have not noticed the 5,000 years of war that we have enjoyed from the moment governments backed up religions.

If we did not like to kill, we would not do so on such an ongoing basis.

Regards
DL

The people that get sent out to do the actual killing don't love it so much when its all said and done. The ones who reap power sitting 1000 miles away tend to love it more, but it is the power they love, not so much the killing itself.
Stop governments and powerful people from desiring MORE power and influence, and you will stop a good portion of killing. But that is not really going to happen.

Women love violence.

Not the women I associate with, hell no.

I don't doubt the women you describe exist. I just don't want them anywhere near me.

And I doubt anything resembling the fantasy you made up here ever took place. If it did, you need to get the hell off my planet.

Sini: ‘We’re going after all the dealers’

That's my conviction in newsday (Edward Solomon). Yes, the story I told you was real. The world is a scary place

Notice I made no USBM posts between May 5th 2016 and July 17th 2017

Last edited:

Regards
DL

More like you do all he same shit, except you find a lie to tell your self so you can be okay with it. In the end you have all the same urges, and indulge them to.

No, dumbass, I dont have the urges, I dont just go fuck a woman because I can, that is the liberal thing to do. I dont go out and beat the shit out of a gay guy, like ANTIFA, because that is the liberal thing to do. I just wait ...when a liberal steps out of bounds, then I will step into action...

I am ex-military you fuck, you pansy ass prick, this is why no real Americans like you...

Regards
DL

No, dumbass, I dont have the urges, I dont just go fuck a woman because I can, that is the liberal thing to do. I dont go out and beat the shit out of a gay guy, like ANTIFA, because that is the liberal thing to do. I just wait ...when a liberal steps out of bounds, then I will step into action...

I am ex-military you fuck, you pansy ass prick, this is why no real Americans like you...

Maybe you don't, but you want to. You just said you don't do what feels good twice before you said you do what feels good. Your an animal.

It's not like men or women like to kill

It's more like darkness and lack of clarity and.....evil in a sense.....has clouded their poor lost minds'

that's what it is

because I can tell you here and now

evil WILL NEVER WIN!

Love killing people? Somebody was let out of mental ward?

Oops.

I guess that you have not noticed the 5,000 years of war that we have enjoyed from the moment governments backed up religions.

If we did not like to kill, we would not do so on such an ongoing basis.

Regards
DL

The people that get sent out to do the actual killing don't love it so much when its all said and done. The ones who reap power sitting 1000 miles away tend to love it more, but it is the power they love, not so much the killing itself.
Stop governments and powerful people from desiring MORE power and influence, and you will stop a good portion of killing. But that is not really going to happen.

In a sane world we’d regard people who promote endless war with the same revulsion as child rapists and serial killers.

If only.

Forum List

Back