Why do men and women have different standards for physical testing to serve in the military (ARTICLE ATTACHED)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Men and women are the same. Is the military misogynist? Why the different standards? Is it fair?

IS IT POLITICAL?

All the army standards are in the article linked above.

Men and women are the same. Is the military misogynist? Why the different standards? Is it fair?

IS IT POLITICAL?

That doesn't make any sense considering our own commandeer & thief said there was nothing a man can do that a woman can't do just as well or better.
It's almost like the diaper dude is just a total brain damaged meat puppet liar that just says whatever nonsense his masters with the hands up his a$$ tell him to say...

This is not good for our military.
Woke=Weak

IS IT POLITICAL?

For years I have asked that same question when it comes to the police and firefighters. As a cop, who the hell wants a female partner that is 5ft tall and tops out at 100 lbs? No firefighter that size is going to drag an injured citizen or partner out of harm's way either. I have no problem with males being excluded from these jobs under the same circumstances.

For years I have asked that same question when it comes to the police and firefighters. As a cop, who the hell wants a female partner that is 5ft tall and tops out at 100 lbs? No firefighter that size is going to drag an injured citizen or partner out of harm's way either. I have no problem with males being excluded from these jobs under the same circumstances.

But if you say Lia Thompson should not swim against actual girls…you are cancelled.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT…yet we all know they are.

This thing w/ the army comes from (iirc) the 1970's back when they first tried to integrate everyone together --same standards men & women. It was a disaster. The fact is that the average woman has they same upper body strength as a 60-year old man. When the army tried same for everyone standards in the 70's virtually all the women failed, so they went back to two sets of standards.

In war time the idea now is that the women are expected to shoot at the short guys and the men have to only shoot at the big guys.

Or something.

This thing w/ the army comes from (iirc) the 1970's back when they first tried to integrate everyone together --same standards men & women. It was a disaster. The fact is that the average woman has they same upper body strength as a 60-year old man. When the army tried same for everyone standards in the 70's virtually all the women failed, so they went back to two sets of standards.

In war time the idea now is that the women are expected to shoot at the short guys and the men have to only shoot at the big guys.

Or something.
women make better sex partners and they know how to spend money at wal mart

IS IT POLITICAL?

Does a non-menstruating person who identifies as a woman get the woman standards?

IS IT POLITICAL?

You really need a hobby! ;)

IS IT POLITICAL?

Basic training is easier than summer football two a days practices.

IS IT POLITICAL?

I can't speak for the current military. I hadn't been in since the late 90s but despite the idea "men and women are equal in all ways" is bullshit and the army knew. Hence why we had different physical requirements.

When I was in ranger school doing the run and mountain phase I knew some of the guys doing the experiment where they had competing teams of all men, all women and half women half men. The results across the board were as you expected. All males scored highest, half man half women were second, and all women were last.

It isn't sexistnor misogynistic to recognize men and women are not the same. it's just how it is. Women serve many purposes men can't and have advantages men don't, and vice versa. That's why there are 2 sexes, so they compliment each other. If men and women were equal in all ways we would have no sexes, we would all just be androgynous and reproduce asexually.

And it isnt some human exclusive psychological construct or social conditioning because the same differences occur in the animal world as well across many species for thousands of years all over the world. The only unnatural thing is to say men and women are completely equal in all ways.

I can't speak for the current military. I hadn't been in since the late 90s but despite the idea "men and women are equal in all ways" is bullshit and the army knew. Hence why we had different physical requirements.

When I was in ranger school doing the run and mountain phase I knew some of the guys doing the experiment where they had competing teams of all men, all women and half women half men. The results across the board were as you expected. All males scored highest, half man half women were second, and all women were last.

It isn't sexistnor misogynistic to recognize men and women are not the same. it's just how it is. Women serve many purposes men can't and have advantages men don't, and vice versa. That's why there are 2 sexes, so they compliment each other. If men and women were equal in all ways we would have no sexes, we would all just be androgynous and reproduce asexually.

And it isnt some human exclusive psychological construct or social conditioning because the same differences occur in the animal world as well across many species for thousands of years all over the world. The only unnatural thing is to say men and women are completely equal in all ways.
So in the godless world of gaia and the living breathing earth that the Progs under globalist elites follow, mother nature has made men and women different, the power brokers go against it saying that the two sexes are identical in every way. Sound like Christ getting angry at the merchants at the temple and the merchants are the power brokers.

The folly from the left that so many woke assholes buy into is astonishing. Its literally Marxist bullshit designed to destroy the nation.

I agree with you totally.

Who do you want defending the nation. Jocko Willink or Joy Behar?

I dont think women should be in any sort of combat at all.

1666873679286.png

It probably has a lot to do with us not having enough men volunteering to join the military and needing the other half of the population to fill essential non-combat roles. The result is the most lethal fighting force in the history of the universe.

So it's worked.

Get ready for the military-hating right to start ragging on the US military.

Forum List

Back