Twitter employees insist political beliefs are a protected class and Musk cannot fire any employees

They sure didn’t think political beliefs were a protected class when conservatives were being fired, silenced, not allowed to serve on boards, etc., did they? Conservatives were fair game, or, as they constantly liked to remind us “freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.”

As usual, leftists don't truly understand how a business operates.
If I was Musk, I'd start with the "fact checkers", move to the ones banning accounts & just continue from there.
You get a pink slip & you get a pink slip. Pink slips for all!!!
If the employees don't like it, they are free to move their skills to a new venture.
That's the way the free market works & the whiny twit twats might be better off if they are taught a tough lesson on how the real world works

He's selling wolf cookies, and he hasn't even gone through with the purchase yet. I'm in the wait and see camp.

It's like when Kanye West said he could say anti-semitic shit and Adidas couldn't drop him...

The operative rule in HR was, "You can fire someone for ANY reason except the wrong reasons." And political bent is not listed among the wrong reasons - unless you work for Gub-mint. Which Twitter ain't.

The operative rule in HR was, "You can fire someone for ANY reason except the wrong reasons." And political bent is not listed among the wrong reasons - unless you work for Gub-mint. Which Twitter ain't.
Musk can say he needs to cut overhead. Any excuse would do.
Two guards, two boxes, two minutes, Adios MF.

They sure didn’t think political beliefs were a protected class when conservatives were being fired, silenced, not allowed to serve on boards, etc., did they? Conservatives were fair game, or, as they constantly liked to remind us “freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.”

The 2x4 of reality is about to slap them upside the head.

If he owns the company, he can do whatever he wants.

Why would he keep people who knowingly CENSOR content based on POLITICS?
That is exactly what the Left said about Twitter censoring people. They said they owned the company and they could do what they wanted. Why has that changed?

Forum List

Back