Why do libs fear QANON?

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.
This is a lie. The guy didn't fire a shot. Pizzagate is real.

Q isn't saying anything that hasn't been said about Democrats for decades now. Democrats activity cover for pedophiles just like ABC News does.

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone
No one fears Q Anon. We love Q Anon. We love connecting Trump and you nutters to Q Anon. Trump looked like an idiot, again, trying to deal with the question. I had one of you Trumpsters going all Q Anon on me this morning, and I loved every moment of it. It's so fucking crazy that we can't believe it's even real. Great stuff.

Go Q!

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.

Q isn't saying anything that hasn't been said about Democrats for decades now. Democrats activity cover for pedophiles just like ABC News does.
What you typed is believable. To much macabre stuff in the political/elites arena. The entertainers and media grease the wheels for them.

So it's basically another source of truth like Rush Limbaugh. Yeah when you expose Democrats, their lies, flip flops, they squeal like stuck pigs and want to ban the 1st amendment. Opposing views vs the liberal world view WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! :aargh:

How many shots did the pizza gate guy fire?
According to your other post he didnt fire a shot

I havent confirmed that, but you are a more reliable source than any of the libs posting here

No one was injured in that event.

The facts are that Obama never appointed a special prosecutor to look into Pizzagate, instead the alleged perps were all given the heads up and had time to cover their trail if needed.

Troll boy chimes in!

No one fears Q Anon. We love Q Anon. We love connecting Trump and you nutters to Q Anon. I had one of you Trumpsters going all Q Anon on me this morning, and I loved every moment of it. It's so fucking crazy that we can't believe it's even real. Great stuff.
In that case you must see some evil in QANON that the rest of us dont see

Yes, then we have Jeffery Epstein which served to completely refocus attention upon you perverts and your sexual fixations upon children, which in turn served to open back up the whole sordid topic, elevating it from the kook fringe, to "what the fuck?" We know this, you democrats are sexual deviants first and foremost, its precisely how you all roll........ :banana:

No one fears Q Anon. We love Q Anon. We love connecting Trump and you nutters to Q Anon. Trump looked like an idiot, again, trying to deal with the question. I had one of you Trumpsters going all Q Anon on me this morning, and I loved every moment of it. It's so fucking crazy that we can't believe it's even real. Great stuff.

Go Q!

I know...they don't understand....

Maybe I should join QANON

because I am strongly against pedophilia

No one fears Q Anon. We love Q Anon. We love connecting Trump and you nutters to Q Anon. I had one of you Trumpsters going all Q Anon on me this morning, and I loved every moment of it. It's so fucking crazy that we can't believe it's even real. Great stuff.
In that case you must see some evil in QANON that the rest of us dont see
Evil? That's a right winger term.

I think it's a hoot. Can't get enough.

What you typed is believable. To much macabre stuff in the political/elites arena. The entertainers and media grease the wheels for them.

I wondered what we kept in the basement at the Pizza Hut....LOL

Forum List

Back