Why do liberals hate Christianity ?

but still hates the republican party because republicans are evil .

Nice try.

The pre 1998 GOP was the only thing standing in the way of the kleptocratic big government we have now. Newt Gingrich was a patriotic American, a fiscally conservative Republican, and since the post 1998 GOP threw him out, the "GOP" has been IN NAME ONLY and has spent and stolen just like the Dems.

If you haven't figured that out, you are just as dumb as your posts....

Now, was that really a "757" that hit the Pentagon on 911?

Duh duh duh, my preacher and Fox say it was....

HAVE A FUCKING LOOK, SUB HUMAN TRAITOR!!!!!!

they rarely say anything bad about Islam, they will even label someone who does as hateful, racist, or intolerant,but when it comes to Christianity a lot of liberals do not hesitate to tout the so called evils of the Christian faith ....Why ??

BULLSHIT!!!!

Not allowing people to use government to force their religious beliefs on other people does not mean that liberals have anything against Christianity.

Jesus said:
"“Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s"

Shows that Jesus believed in separation of Church and state.

So us liberals follow the teachings of Jesus, while so many so called 'Christians' blatantly ignore the teachings of Jesus and try to force their (non-Christian) beliefs on everyone.

Last edited:
Evangelicals do a ton more good in this world than Jimmy Carter. That isn't to say, that Mr Carter has not done good things.... AFTER he left office.

Now I don't know if Mr Carter has been doing these things because he wanted to rebuild his reputation, after being one of the worst presidents in US history..... I honestly don't know. I'm not going to assume something.

Nevertheless, Mr Carter has only done some good things for several years after being after office.

My church, the church I regularly attend, has been supporting those in poverty, and giving out aid to the homeless, for now over 100 years.

So I am not.... *NOT* trying to denigrate the good works of Mr Carter, but to suggest that Evangelicals have done less than Carter, is ridiculous. Sorry, but no.

Evangelicals hand out bibles to starving people

along with food and shelter, but liberals make them live on the streets and shit in the gutters.

So why don't evangelicals give them food and shelter? They only do it where conservatives live? That doesn't seem very Christlike.

they do, but the california government blocks it. Why is it that all of the homeless living, shitting, and dying in the streets are in cities and states run by liberal democrats?

Can you explain that?

Stop lying. California does not block food pantries or homeless shelters. You really need new sources for your information.

Meaning of course that only sources YOU like are worth using.

Evangelicals hand out bibles to starving people

along with food and shelter, but liberals make them live on the streets and shit in the gutters.

So why don't evangelicals give them food and shelter? They only do it where conservatives live? That doesn't seem very Christlike.

they do, but the california government blocks it. Why is it that all of the homeless living, shitting, and dying in the streets are in cities and states run by liberal democrats?

Can you explain that?

Stop lying. California does not block food pantries or homeless shelters. You really need new sources for your information.

Nope...just the ones that don’t lie. His sources obviously do since nothing he claimed was true.

Can you explain that?

Nope...just the ones that don’t lie. His sources obviously do since nothing he claimed was true.

From what I can see everything that doesn't jive with YOUR "truth" is lies and fake news.
Sorry.

Can you explain that?

From what I can see everything that doesn't jive with YOUR "truth" is lies and fake news.
Sorry.

That’s because you’re an idiot. Not sorry.

Forum List

Back