Why do liberals exclude themselves from the "white race"?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Has anyone else noticed this? Whenever I read a post in which some liberal complains about "white people did this" and "white people did that", it's always a white person who is saying that. They never seem to admit that they themselves are a white person.

Do liberals have a special privilege that excludes them being held accountable for their own whiteness?

By denying the fact that they're white themselves, do they get some special consideration or a pardon or something? Is this some kind of peer pressure or something?

I don't get it. The liberal mind is such a mystery to me sometimes.

Because deep down inside they know that they're not worthy.

I think it has something to do with shame. Nobody should have to be ashamed of their heritage or their race. That's just sad.

I believe the GOP feels the "White" Race is the only one that matters. There just isn't enough room for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and non white minorities. Not in the GOP.

I believe the GOP feels the "White" Race is the only one that matters. There just isn't enough room for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and non white minorities. Not in the GOP.
The ones on this message board certainly are that way.

The fact remains: Many liberals often put themselves in the third person, referring to "white people" while seemingly excluding themselves.

Attention liberals: Quit doing that. It's annoying as hell. Ok?

Only black people have that privilege, you don't.

Has anyone else noticed this? Whenever I read a post in which some liberal complains about "white people did this" and "white people did that", it's always a white person who is saying that. They never seem to admit that they themselves are a white person.

Do liberals have a special privilege that excludes them being held accountable for their own whiteness?

By denying the fact that they're white themselves, do they get some special consideration or a pardon or something? Is this some kind of peer pressure or something?

No, some of the liberal are black. Check out the race/race relations forum.

This thread is in that forum... cool.

So which is worse? Feeling that your own race matters to you or believing that you should appear contrite about your own whiteness in deference to someone you might feel is offended by it?

I can't relate how many times I've seen liberals act that way. I just find it pathetic.

If a black liberal has an issue, then ok. But why do so many white liberals think they can put themselves in the third person?

They denigrate the white race but when you point out to them they they are white themselves, it's always "crickets".

Liberalism is a mental illness. If you should find it start making sense... Get help. Before it's too late...

There are so many great opportunities and real problems in this country. Being distracted by manufactured Racial crises is a terrible waste of time, energy and resources.

Forum List

Back