CDZ Why do flag kneelers protesting police shootings want the cops to have all the guns

I don't get it, if you believe that the cops who are armed are the problem, wouldn't you want your own arms to defend yourself.

Or are you really saying that the cops are not the problem?

Not a bad question at all.. Since related Western countries like Britain have largely DISARMED their police and their civilians.. Resulting in NOW (seriously) asking for "knife registration"....

So there are many choices. But the only GOOD one is the way it's written in the US Constitution...

Cops really should be "better armed"... Sometimes the 10 minute response from SWAT is too damn long...
I've always asked why do anti-gunners want to disarm women.

Because a woman is more likely to be killed by a gun she bought for protection than to actually kill a bad guy trying to harm her.

A gun in the home- 43 times more likely to kill a family member as a bad guy.

I knew a lady once. She bought a gun for protection. And then one day, she and her husband came home and found their teenage son had killed himself with it.

Their marriage broke up after that...

Because a woman is more likely to be killed by a gun she bought for protection than to actually kill a bad guy trying to harm her.

A gun in the home- 43 times more likely to kill a family member as a bad guy.

I knew a lady once. She bought a gun for protection. And then one day, she and her husband came home and found their teenage son had killed himself with it.

Their marriage broke up after that...
male chauvinist pigs tend to have this belief

Good for them why don't you move there? Why haven't the British government done as the majority wanted to be done EXIST THE EU?

Because it's a stupid idea... everyone realizes that now. It's just how can they avoid the Brexit and still save face.
So says the global elitist. The majority wanted it but a few elitist have denied the move.

I don't get it, if you believe that the cops who are armed are the problem, wouldn't you want your own arms to defend yourself.

what are you saying????!!!
the cops usually are called to go after bad guys/jackasses
links/examples/details please
your OP does not explain much
the push now is for the only people that should have access to firearms are the police and military. If you find this news to you all I can say is you are out of touch with the subject.
Furthermore, Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.
so-ANOTHER very silly argument for gun nuts = nut = I need 50 firearms
..your chances of being shot by a cop are very, very close to 0 ..you can't even calculate it--it is so low.
..even if you are a black criminal, and you comply, your chances are low
...the push is for COMMON SENSE......not taking people's firearms
..now if you and the OP said the blacks need firearms to protect themselves from other blacks--that would make a little sense

the push now is for the only people that should have access to firearms are the police and military. If you find this news to you all I can say is you are out of touch with the subject.
Furthermore, Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.
..your chances of being shot by a cop are very, very close to 0 ..you can't even calculate it--it is so low.
..now if you and the OP said the blacks need firearms to protect themselves from other blacks--that would make a little sense
And here we have a moron who believes needs constitute rights
rights aren't necessitated by needs
And why are you so racist?

watch out for those cops--they'll shoot you!!

Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety

Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety
...but a lot of firearm nuts say you DON'T need firearms--you can use a knife/POOL/fire/car/etc instead..do you agree?

...but a lot of firearm nuts say you DON'T need firearms--you can use a knife/POOL/fire/car/etc instead..do you agree?
I'm calling you a liar but who am I to judge, they can use whatever they feel is best for them.

So says the global elitist. The majority wanted it but a few elitist have denied the move.

Yes, because it will have DEVASTATING economic results.... everyone knows this... it's just, they can't back out without losing face, so they'll keep going back to Brussels asking for extensions... until they can.
and tyranny is still tyranny when you as a sovereign nation can't decide what is best for your nation.

Not a bad question at all.. Since related Western countries like Britain have largely DISARMED their police and their civilians.. Resulting in NOW (seriously) asking for "knife registration"....

So there are many choices. But the only GOOD one is the way it's written in the US Constitution...

Cops really should be "better armed"... Sometimes the 10 minute response from SWAT is too damn long...

We have 19,000 homicides a year, 15,000 of them with guns. The police kill 992 people every year.

The British have 600 homicides a year, 50 with guns, the police kill maybe 2 people a year.

Um, yeah, the British have got a better handle on this than we do.

The police in England will ARREST homeowners if an intruder gets hurt breaking in.. I don't want to even consider "their statistics".. They have as many and MORE problems than we do...

And there ya go abusing math.. How many states and people does Britain have? And how many criminals just thumb their noses at Bobbies and run away??

and tyranny is still tyranny when you as a sovereign nation can't decide what is best for your nation.

Guy, here's the thing... if we put gun control to a popular vote, how long do you think you'd keep your gun collection.

A bare majority that voted for Brexit is now realizing what a bad idea it was.

The simple thing would be, "have another vote".

The police in England will ARREST homeowners if an intruder gets hurt breaking in.. I don't want to even consider "their statistics".. They have as many and MORE problems than we do...

And there ya go abusing math.. How many states and people does Britain have? And how many criminals just thumb their noses at Bobbies and run away??

Guy, even if you make it proportional, they have a much lower murder rate than we have... lower crime rates... and so on.

The problem is, we have too many guns in teh wrong hands... period.

And even though I take cops to task for some of the various BLM incidents, you have to feel for them. They never know who is going to whip what out.

Guy, here's the thing... if we put gun control to a popular vote, how long do you think you'd keep your gun collection.

A bare majority that voted for Brexit is now realizing what a bad idea it was.

The simple thing would be, "have another vote".
Here's the thing no one I know has ever been polled on their views on guns no one they know has been polled. Hell sport I conducted a poll of my own through many venues on social media and ask for a simple yes or no have you ever been phone polled on your opinion of guns and the vast majority was NO they had never been asked. So tell me sport where do you get this bullshit views of American opinions on guns?

Guy, even if you make it proportional, they have a much lower murder rate than we have... lower crime rates... and so on.

And even though I take cops to task for some of the various BLM incidents, you have to feel for them. They never know who is going to whip what out.
how many people live in England?

We have far too many big city mayors that JUST ACCEPT unconscionable massive crime and homicide rates while allowing taunting and pelting police officers.. The lefty mayors and governors need to focus on the FUCKING BODY COUNTS.. NOT plastic bags or straw or their TDSyndrome issues....

Forum List

Back