Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

• Because they feel sorry for people who are being oppressed in their own commie countries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because they want to tick off Americans

• because Trump was building a wall to keep them out & they just wanted to defy him

• Total voters
How many of us had great grandparent (or farther back) immigrate into the US, like from Europe, that settled on land, and never themselves became legal immigrants.

Do you know the answer?
I honestly never had the chance to ask them, they had passed by the time I was born.

I don't know if my great grandparents, that settled in Dagmar Montana, from Sweden, ever actually became US Citizens.
The real question is how much fentanyl were they carrying?

The Great Replacement.....Globlalism......votes.....to destroy tradicional America.

The demonicRats hate all what America represents or rather represented!:(
but WHY?

The elite ones benefit SO much from the capitalistic American system. Why would they want to destroy it?

Insanity is the only answer that works for me aka possession by the devil

If they have a Visa, they are vetted. Illegal border jumpers are not vetted and a lot of them are carrying drugs in backpacks. Plus, there are WAY more border jumpers than those who overstay visas.
Damn dumbass, there are not way more border jumpers than those that overstay their Visas. I mean it is like two to one, I have documented that in this very thread. I mean it has been that way year after year. You flippin Trumpbots live in your own damn fantasy world that has no bearing on reality. Pull your head out of your ass and do some damn research.

How many of us had great grandparent (or farther back) immigrate into the US, like from Europe, that settled on land, and never themselves became legal immigrants.

Do you know the answer?
I honestly never had the chance to ask them, they had passed by the time I was born.

I don't know if my great grandparents, that settled in Dagmar Montana, from Sweden, ever actually became US Citizens.
Not me. Not a damn one of my predecessors entered this country, period. Hell, it wasn't a country. Paternal line, early 1600's, actually a very famous person that was dug up out of the ground a few years back and the search was on for a direct Y chromosome descendent. My son became that descendent, completing his DNA test last year. Maternal, early 1700's. In fact, after a detailed analysis on Ancestry.com, going back to the early 16th century, the most recent "immigrant" in my family tree was a Casket girl out of New Orleans.

All of my grandkids can qualify as members of the Sons of the Revolution or the Daughters of the American Revolution, and they can pick a line, paternal or maternal, in which to qualify because they both do. Hell, my wife is a member of a Scottish royal family and supposedly, her Mom has traced their family tree all the way back to Constantinople.

The point here is that if anyone has a right to complain about immigrants, it is me. And yet I don't. Go figure.

Damn dumbass, there are not way more border jumpers than those that overstay their Visas. I mean it is like two to one, I have documented that in this very thread. I mean it has been that way year after year. You flippin Trumpbots live in your own damn fantasy world that has no bearing on reality. Pull your head out of your ass and do some damn research.
You’re the one trying to compare illegal border jumpers to vetted visa holders dumb fucker.

You’re the one trying to compare illegal border jumpers to vetted visa holders dumb fucker.
And when that "vetted visa holder" overstays their Visa what are they called? Illegal, you stupid shit. And those terrorists that committed the 9/11 attacks, did they jump the border or were they "vetted visa holders"?

And when that "vetted visa holder" overstays their Visa what are they called? Illegal, you stupid shit. And those terrorists that committed the 9/11 attacks, did they jump the border or were they "vetted visa holders"?
No asshole we call them already vetted. You can’t even stick to the subject. We have a crisis at the border NOW with illegal, unvetted aliens, imbecile.

either way biden and his commie pals continue to do NOTHING

/No asshole we call them already vetted. You can’t even stick to the subject. We have a crisis at the border NOW with illegal, unvetted aliens, imbecile.
Look you little prick, you made the claim that most the illegal aliens that are here "jumped the border". When I pointed out that that was incorrect you changed the subject and started talking about "vetting", you know, like how the 9/11 terrorist were "vetted".

There is a crisis at the border, a humanitarian crisis, that will not be solved with any wall or any mass deportations

either way biden and his commie pals continue to do NOTHING
LMAO. Remember how Trump was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall?

WOW. Biden getting Mexico to "pay for the wall". Ain't that some shit? Now, what were you saying about doing nothing?

No
Look you little prick, you made the claim that most the illegal aliens that are here "jumped the border". When I pointed out that that was incorrect you changed the subject and started talking about "vetting", you know, like how the 9/11 terrorist were "vetted".

There is a crisis at the border, a humanitarian crisis, that will not be solved with any wall or any mass deportations
No, you tried to claim border jumpers were equal to vetted visa overstayers. I nailed you on that and since then you have been spinning lies and hurling insults, you friggin’ moron.

Forum List

Back