Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

Why do elite democrats want tons of STRANGERS entering our country (some terrorists!)?

• Because they feel sorry for people who are being oppressed in their own commie countries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • because they want to tick off Americans

• because Trump was building a wall to keep them out & they just wanted to defy him

• Total voters
No

No, you tried to claim border jumpers were equal to vetted visa overstayers. I nailed you on that and since then you have been spinning lies and hurling insults, you friggin’ moron.
What do you call someone that overstays their Visa? Do you call them "vetted illegal immigrants"? No, you call them illegal immigrants, and you call border jumpers illegal immigrants. The same damn thing. You are the one trying to wiggle out of your initial false claim. No where in your initial claim did you even attempt to distinguish between vetted and unvetted. And besides, many of those coming across the border walk right into a border station and apply for amnesty, if they are allowed entrance, guess what, THEY ARE VETTED. Dumbshit.

What do you call someone that overstays their Visa? Do you call them "vetted illegal immigrants"? No, you call them illegal immigrants, and you call border jumpers illegal immigrants. The same damn thing. You are the one trying to wiggle out of your initial false claim. No where in your initial claim did you even attempt to distinguish between vetted and unvetted. And besides, many of those coming across the border walk right into a border station and apply for amnesty, if they are allowed entrance, guess what, THEY ARE VETTED. Dumbshit.
Well, they were vetted when they were granted visas. And no, it's not the 'same thing' you inveterate liar. No one would give a visa to an illegal alien with backpack full of drugs you fool.

Well, they were vetted when they were granted visas. And no, it's not the 'same thing' you inveterate liar. No one would give a visa to an illegal alien with backpack full of drugs you fool.
What, are you like 12? Do you have no reading comprehension skills?

many of those coming across the border walk right into a border station and apply for amnesty, if they are allowed entrance, guess what, THEY ARE VETTED.

You see anything in there about someone sneaking in with a backpack full of drugs? And here you are just feasting on another boogieman invented by your handlers, the illegal immigrant "jumping the border" and bringing in drugs. You think that is the primary source of our illegal drugs? Hell, it ain't even a drop in the bucket. I mean it ain't the 1960's anymore dumbshit. Most of the illegal drugs get here by mail, through legal imports coming by planes, trains, and trucks, hidden in the mix. And then there are the human mules, VETTED, with a legal Visa. So now we have drug smugglers and terrorists, all VETTED. How is that VETTED thing working out for you?

And when that "vetted visa holder" overstays their Visa what are they called? Illegal, you stupid shit. And those terrorists that committed the 9/11 attacks, did they jump the border or were they "vetted visa holders"?
why don't you speak out against those who "vetted" them

no, you would rather attack conservatives. . it's a hobby I guess

why don't you speak out against those who "vetted" them

no, you would rather attack conservatives. . it's a hobby I guess
WTF are you talking about? I mean just exactly who do you think "vets" them? Politicians?

I am atttacking conservatives because they are politicizing the border, claiming that is how most "illegals" get to the US, not true. That most of the fentanyl is coming across the border on the backs of immigrants. Also not true. That illegal immigrants are costing American billions, not true. That a significant proportion of those illegals are drug dealers, gang bankers, and rapist. Again, not even close to true.

WTF are you talking about? I mean just exactly who do you think "vets" them? Politicians?

I am atttacking conservatives because they are politicizing the border, claiming that is how most "illegals" get to the US, not true. That most of the fentanyl is coming across the border on the backs of immigrants. Also not true. That illegal immigrants are costing American billions, not true. That a significant proportion of those illegals are drug dealers, gang bankers, and rapist. Again, not even close to true.
you are such a liar

If you drink the cnn Kool-Aid and it looks like you definitely have, you are drinking in LIES and then you go on a forum and repeat those lies to others.

Reminds me of the psgs in the Book of Revelation.. all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire

please save yourself

Jesus is trustworthy. Cnn... not so much

you are such a liar

If you drink the cnn Kool-Aid and it looks like you definitely have, you are drinking in LIES and then you go on a forum and repeat those lies to others.

Reminds me of the psgs in the Book of Revelation.. all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire

please save yourself

Jesus is trustworthy. Cnn... not so much
Most illegal immigrants are here because they overstayed their Visa
Most of the Fentanyl comes from China and is mailed here.
Almost every single economist and countless studies have confirmed, immigration, even illegal immigration, provides a positive to the US economy.

I haven't watched CNN in years, probably since they did away with "CrossFire". In fact, I don't watch TV hardly at all, certainly not news, either local or national. I listen to NPR and READ. Imagine that. I have no social media accounts. I mean want to talk about "Jesus", where is the "humility" when one broadcasts themselves on social media? And quite honestly, you think Jesus would be all about building a wall and deporting illegal immigrants? Must be a different Bible you are reading.

Most illegal immigrants are here because they overstayed their Visa
Most of the Fentanyl comes from China and is mailed here.
so that makes illegal crossings at the southern border A-ok? Please.

I haven't watched CNN in years, probably since they did away with "CrossFire". In fact, I don't watch TV hardly at all, certainly not news,

ha ha.. this explains a few things!

:rolleyes:

And quite honestly, you think Jesus would be all about building a wall and deporting illegal immigrants?
absolutely

"Give unto Caesar (give obedience to his laws) what belongs to Caesar"

bidim never attempted to go through Congress to change US laws on immigration. He has no respect for the law (unless it can possibly be cited against a political enemy).

What, are you like 12? Do you have no reading comprehension skills?

many of those coming across the border walk right into a border station and apply for amnesty, if they are allowed entrance, guess what, THEY ARE VETTED.

You see anything in there about someone sneaking in with a backpack full of drugs? And here you are just feasting on another boogieman invented by your handlers, the illegal immigrant "jumping the border" and bringing in drugs. You think that is the primary source of our illegal drugs? Hell, it ain't even a drop in the bucket. I mean it ain't the 1960's anymore dumbshit. Most of the illegal drugs get here by mail, through legal imports coming by planes, trains, and trucks, hidden in the mix. And then there are the human mules, VETTED, with a legal Visa. So now we have drug smugglers and terrorists, all VETTED. How is that VETTED thing working out for you?
No they are not vetted. They are given a court date. Idiot. Now GFY, loser.

he's a loser bc he doesn't seem to know how to converse in a civilized manner.. all those expletives. When you have to use expletives all the time, you are losing

hence the aptly-applied word Loser.

I pray for him... seriously. Frankly, everyone has been a loser here and there, if they are honest about it. It does seem, though, that liberals like being a loser. They are on the losing end of any logical conversation RE --well, anything, especially logic in general, truth.. reality, what is real or fake news..............

he's a loser bc he doesn't seem to know how to converse in a civilized manner.. all those expletives. When you have to use expletives all the time, you are losing

hence the aptly-applied word Loser.

I pray for him... seriously. Frankly, everyone has been a loser here and there, if they are honest about it. It does seem, though, that liberals like being a loser. They are on the losing end of any logical conversation RE --well, anything, especially logic in general, truth.. reality, what is real or fake news..............
Like most loony liberals, he thinks expressing faux outrage and hurling insults makes him win a debate.

Like most loony liberals, he thinks expressing faux outrage and hurling insults makes him win a debate.
lol.. I noticed. It's all they have. So whenever we see them hurling invectives and attacking the conservative messenger rather than the message, we know we have them

:)

lol.. I noticed. It's all they have. So whenever we see them hurling invectives and attacking the conservative messenger rather than the message, we know we have them

:)
Yeah, the dumb knckleheads think we are actually vetting the thousands crashing our border daily. Like I told him, a court date is not vetting.

You got to be dumber than a box of rocks. Not all asylum seekers are granted access, some are turned around right there at the border. That is because they are checked out. I mean what the hell do you think "vetting" means anyway? Is that word too big for you? How are those applying for a temporary Visa any different than an asylum seeker? Do they take blood? Do they do an intensive background check? A criminal backgrouind check? I mean why do you think that process is so much better than the process at the border? Terrorists get through. Drug dealers get through.

The reality is you don't know jackshit about the "vetting" process. It was your escape from admitting you were flat out wrong. Matter of fact, you don't know jackshit about much of anything, hence the belief that you are no more than 12 years old. You are way out of your league here, and that has been demonstrated time and time again. Now go ask Mommy to make you some pizza rolls.

You got to be dumber than a box of rocks. Not all asylum seekers are granted access, some are turned around right there at the border. That is because they are checked out. I mean what the hell do you think "vetting" means anyway? Is that word too big for you? How are those applying for a temporary Visa any different than an asylum seeker? Do they take blood? Do they do an intensive background check? A criminal backgrouind check? I mean why do you think that process is so much better than the process at the border? Terrorists get through. Drug dealers get through.

The reality is you don't know jackshit about the "vetting" process. It was your escape from admitting you were flat out wrong. Matter of fact, you don't know jackshit about much of anything, hence the belief that you are no more than 12 years old. You are way out of your league here, and that has been demonstrated time and time again. Now go ask Mommy to make you some pizza rolls.
More bullshit from an idiot insulting POS. I already addressed that twice. You don’t apparently have the knowledge or brain power to do anything more than bleat out DNC talking points. Just what do you think vetting is? A piece of paper and a wave? I already told you there is no way to vett thousands crashing our border. It’s called an INVASION, dickhead.

Last edited:
um.... what?

Oh, after reading it a 2nd time, I may get it

Are you saying they depend on illegals to get rid of the annoying Americans who refuse to vote for them?
They allow Dreamers & Ganbanger wannabes & Dazzling urbanites with checkered pasts in because it’s the woke thing to do

More bullshit from an idiot insulting POS. I already addressed that twice. You don’t apparently have the knowledge or brain power to do anything more than bleat out DNC talking points. Just what do you think vetting is? A piece of paper and a wave? I already told you there is no way to vett thousands crashing our border. It’s called an INVASION, dickhead.
Here is your entrance into the thread,

If they have a Visa, they are vetted. Illegal border jumpers are not vetted and a lot of them are carrying drugs in backpacks. Plus, there are WAY more border jumpers than those who overstay visas.

Two things wrong here. First, the way more border jumpers.

It is two to one, has been for almost a decade now. Two to one overstaying the Visa verses jumping the border. And the whole vetting thing is laughable. No response, absolutely no response to the vetting of the 9/11 terrorists or the drug mules that come in every damn day. Hell, show me one terrorist that "jumped" the border.

Second, the drugs in backpack horseshit. Seriously, you think someone crossing the border illegally is going to be toting a bunch of damn drugs? You ever hear of UPS? The Postal Service? Tunnels? Most drug imports come through organized crime, you think they use "border jumpers"? How damn foolish. Like I said, you morons are totally disconnected from reality.

Forum List

Back