Why Do Democrats Think They "Have To Beat Trump" ?

I don't get what Democrats could be thinking. Doesn't seem to make sense. Our economy is great, unemployment is at record lows, median income at record high, jihad leaders are getting bumped off, our military is stronger than ever, we've become the world's top oil and energy producer, other countries no longer can take advantage of us any more.

Why does anybody feel bad ? Trump just delivered a masterpiece SOTU speech, and Democrats didn't cheer. Why not ? Aren't they part of this country benefitting from all this success ? Very odd.
I don't get what Democrats could be thinking. Doesn't seem to make sense. Our economy is great, unemployment is at record lows, median income at record high, jihad leaders are getting bumped off, our military is stronger than ever, we've become the world's top oil and energy producer, other countries no longer can take advantage of us any more.
It's obvious you are incapable of understanding or comprehending the Orange One's faults and corrupt psyche which are so obvious to others who are capable of rational thought and can discriminate right from wrong as well as truth from fiction and propaganda. The problem is yours for picking up that Jones Town Kool Aide all the time without THINKING FOR YOURSELF and drinking the last drop when you've been served up another load of fresh manure!

Funny. We have a mob boss in the White House - and you ask WHY do we have to beat Trump*? As for the economy - Trump* is still riding President Obama's coattails. President Obama turned the Great Bush Recession around.

Yeah.....and you're still riding the success of the American Indian.

nothing wrong with that------Indians were the real democrats-----like trump.
Obama was never a democrat

They want Globalism, which is a Satanic World System of Government and anyone who advocates for The Sovereignty of their own Nation, they will hate.

It’s that simple.

Why does anybody feel bad ? Trump just delivered a masterpiece SOTU speech, and Democrats didn't cheer. Why not ? Aren't they part of this country benefitting from all this success ? Very odd.

That's a good question and I don't accept any of the answers so far. That was the odd thing about the impeachment as well: by all indicators, Trump is doing a GREAT job. Any public poll negativity is mainly because the media is constantly injecting negativity into the public debate against Trump to make people have as negative view!

SO JUST WHAT IS TRUMP DOING so badly the Democrats are hot to get in that they would fix? They haven't many honest topics they might try to bridge:
  1. I can see them running on the climate and the environment. Trump's policies are diametric theirs, BUT THE PROBLEM IS, climate is still an unproven theory, and the environment, right or wrong, one would be hard pressed to point to any real environmental impact from just 2-3 years of Trump, so all that leaves is the Dem's usual doom and gloom fear-mongering that the sky is going to fall in.
  2. Immigration. Ewell, obviously, Trump is all for immigration, so long as it's LEGAL. Democrats want open borders and a freeforall for the masses, unchecked. A selling point if you are an illegal.
  3. Crime. Well obviously Trump is against crime and has been fighting crime tooth and nail! And crime is way down. But Trump is not for gun-control and that's a big one with Democrats.
I cannot think of any other legitimate topic they can challenge him on! Any others are differences in METHODS or simply out and out lies about Trump. Or lies about themselves. And unfortunately, being that the climate isn't in the average person's face and the environment is generally good (other than forest clearing and waste disposal/plastics which there isn't much America can do about) and things are generally better than ever, and most citizens are FOR legal immigration and control of the borders and national security, and crime generally isn't a major concern for most people, none of these things are hot ticket items for voters other than the gamey-eyed young college grad liberal who mostly already vote democrat because their college professor told them to!

So, with the BIG TICKET items truly important and of IMMEDIATE CONCERN to most voters, the Democrats have at best a weak hand.

Then they have Buttpleig, Sanders, Warren, Doomberg, Steyer, Bennett, Klogbutcher and Joey as well. Hmm.

They want Globalism, which is a Satanic World System of Government and anyone who advocates for The Sovereignty of their own Nation, they will hate.

It’s that simple.

Yes, but, how do you sell globalism to the voter? Does anyone wake up thinking: "Gee, we need to be more globalist" today? Globalism is important to the globalists. Trump is a NATIONALIST. America First. America Great. That is something that resonates well with the American voter. It is the essence of Patriotism.

As to the SOTU, any voter should be concerned the long laundry list of good things going on for America the Democrats sat and scowled at. You CANNOT be against these things and say you are for the American people.

Democrats want to institute total control over our lives before they croak.
Trump is slowing the process down.

Dems want to seize control of America's wealth and its citizens. They long to rule the masses with an iron fist.

You can not sell Globalism to Christians, so it will be resisted until Christians are removed out of the way in The Rapture. Then Global Government will come overnight!

It’s that simple.

Yes, but, how do you sell globalism to the voter? Does anyone wake up thinking: "Gee, we need to be more globalist" today? Globalism is important to the globalists. Trump is a NATIONALIST. America First. America Great. That is something that resonates well with the American voter. It is the essence of Patriotism.

As to the SOTU, any voter should be concerned the long laundry list of good things going on for America the Democrats sat and scowled at. You CANNOT be against these things and say you are for the American people.

EQONMeGWkAEXXB4

The criminal carnage must end. I'm not sure if Trump* is a mafia mob boss or the anti-Christ - or a combination of both.

What “crimes”?

Funny. We have a mob boss in the White House - and you ask WHY do we have to beat Trump*? As for the economy - Trump* is still riding President Obama's coattails. President Obama turned the Great Bush Recession around.
Obama led the slowest recovery in history. Trump has done a great job on the economy. Maybe Trump should sick the irs on you. You were supportive when Obama did it to conservatives. You need to shut up about Trump being a mob boss till he weaponizes the irs like Obama did.

EQONMeGWkAEXXB4

The criminal carnage must end. I'm not sure if Trump* is a mafia mob boss or the anti-Christ - or a combination of both.
I am sick of this and your lies. Post a link that he is the anti Christ or STFU. How many times do I have to tell you that I am the Anti Christ? Me. Not Trump. Me. Stop your lies immediately.:bye1:

They cannot get over the fact the Hildebeast is not in the WH. The left who wined about the right going after BO goes after Trump in far more harsher fashion.

Very good point. He's not nominated yet, is he.
Perhaps the Republican Party will yet find its principles. Out there in the lock-box.
Clinton showed us, there is no principles in politicians anymore, and you supported it. Your problem not mine.

Perhaps the Republican Party will yet find its principles. Out there in the lock-box.
Clinton showed us, there is no principles in politicians anymore, and you supported it. Your problem not mine.

I "supported" what now?

Got a quote? Link? Clue? Anything at all?

Oh yes, this IS your problem. Fix it.
Now.

Aren't they part of this country benefitting from all this success ?

They benefit from our money, and lots of pay to play opportunities. But make no mistake, they are not part of this country.
Every one of them wants to open our borders and put our home up for grabs.
In fact, they already are.
Russia owns 50% of our Uranium MINES. Not our uranium, Russia owns the ground where our uranium lies. Saudi Arabia is buying up our farmland, and Nestle is sucking our aquifers dry all over this country. They buy politicians, not our water. That they are taking for pennies and selling it back to us for dollars. Over 4 billion dollars worth of our public water has been sold back to us, as our streams and creeks run dry.
We won't recognize this country if Democrats/Globalists take control. They have already told us that...

Your a liberal, I know that sucks.

I "supported" what now?

Now.

The point is everybody doesn't feel bad. Only the demodumbasses feel bad. And are running around with their asses on their shoulders.
Everyone else feels just GERRRRATE!
Don't let the assholes rain on your parade.

Last edited:
Your a liberal, I know that sucks.

I "supported" what now?

Now.

Soooooooooooo ----------- your answer is total silence? You actually took the time to post absolutely nothing?

Forum List

Back