Why do Democrats keep going against America?

I don’t mind some Republicans. I voted for a Republican to run my state. I wasn’t talking about republicans in general. I was talking about hateful wingnuts like the dude I was replying to
the election showed that the american people rejected the xiden demafasict agenda

the election showed that the american people rejected the xiden demafasict agenda
Maybe in your mind… it looked like a pretty utter failure for the right that was expecting the red wave to come from what I saw

Maybe in your mind… it looked like a pretty utter failure for the right that was expecting the red wave to come from what I saw

Even republicans are describing 2022 as a disaster.

But lip stick for the pig, I guess.

Because republicans are pro America and pro Americans.

This new breed of democrat hates republicans with such unadulterated spite they have to do the exact opposite of anything a republican wants. Even if it means destroying America and ruining people's lives they will do it. It's about being as extreme as they can.

Because republicans are pro America and pro Americans.

This new breed of democrat hates republicans with such unadulterated spite they have to do the exact opposite of anything a republican wants. Even if it means destroying America and ruining people's lives they will do it. It's about being as extreme as they can.

Dude....you're projecting. Trump himself calls democrats 'evil'. Your ilk have called for the American President to be ARRESTED or NUKED BY PUTIN for crimes against Russia. Conservatives have called for republican presidents to be able to shut down any news agency that they feel is spreading.

Your ilk have lost your shit on the educated, tech coompanies, entire States like California, teachers, RINOs, librarians, gays, lesbians, people of color, 'liberals', the media.....the enemies list of conservatives is enormous. And always, always, its America's fault according to conservatives.

The 'Blame America First' mantle is firmly on conservative's shoulders. No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

You have the freaky foreign policy... US military equipment left in a terrorist-ridden country and worse, Americans left there

You have this Ukraine-compromised (allegedly?) president sending taxpayer money to .. Ukraine!

You have our borders run over by God knows whom... We don't know these people but here they come... to take over the welfare system, the hospital systems.. the school systems. Too bad for you, Americans!

And the dimrats... There was a story on Fox earlier about how Soros-supported prosecutors (but we already knew this) are letting even murderers out of prison!

Dims are traitors

America misses the good old days (before 2020)

:)

The last 4 years of the Trump's "America First" Trade Policy saw the US trading deficit in manufactured goods go from $735 billion in 2016, to $906 billion in 2020. Exports DECLINED by $20 billion in 2019 - Before the pandemic.

Joe Biden has done more to reduce the trade deficit with China than Donald Trump. It was going down when 0bama left office

Before Trump rewrote NAFTA, the Canada had a trade surplus with the USA of $10.6 billion. In 2019, before the pandemic, Canada's trade surplus had grown to $25.7 billon, and it now it sits at $81.6 billion. Next time you want to renegotiate NAFTA, please get the Trump team to handle your end of things.

Trump's trade policies were an unmitigated disaster.

nah the numbers were clear…3 million more votes against your demafasict cult of death, destruction and poverty

7 million more were for Biden

I think he's referring to the House race exclusively. In that, republicans got about 3 million more. Cook Political Tracking has only the House available now. Not the senate or total votes for 2022.

nah the numbers were clear…3 million more votes against your demafasict cult of death, destruction and poverty
Why were Republicans so bummed about the results then?! 3 million sounds like a lot. Why did they call it a huge let down?

Democrats have an agenda that they want to use the Federal government to implement as "progressive". Republicans have no agenda. Republicans want government out of the way so the American people can progress naturally.

You have the freaky foreign policy... US military equipment left in a terrorist-ridden country and worse, Americans left there

You have this Ukraine-compromised (allegedly?) president sending taxpayer money to .. Ukraine!

You have our borders run over by God knows whom... We don't know these people but here they come... to take over the welfare system, the hospital systems.. the school systems. Too bad for you, Americans!

And the dimrats... There was a story on Fox earlier about how Soros-supported prosecutors (but we already knew this) are letting even murderers out of prison!

Dims are traitors

Good old days when Trump a Russian compromised treasonous lying crook was in the WH.
"According to court documents, Rupert Murdoch admitted that Fox News personalities like Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, Sean Hannity and Maria Bartiromo endorsed the false allegation of a stolen election. Additionally Murdoch allowed Jared Kushner to view confidential Fox information regarding ads placed by the Biden campaign, before these aired publicly!"

I think he's referring to the House race exclusively. In that, republicans got about 3 million more. Cook Political Tracking has only the House available now. Not the senate or total votes for 2022.

The point is that the total popular vote does not matter for President and it doesn’t matter in Congress

Why were Republicans so bummed about the results then?! 3 million sounds like a lot. Why did they call it a huge let down?

Because it usually goes WAY better for the non-incumbant party. The House dems got 5 million more votes for the House than the republicans did in 2020.

Dims are traitors

liberals will always be mad cause communism has failed so miserably

Forum List

Back