John Fetterman’s wife Gisele says family forced to flee to Canada to avoid ‘media circus’ over depression

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Maybe you should have thought about the consequences of pushing your husband into a position he obviously was not mentally and physically ready for.

The family of Pennsylvania senator John Fetterman described how they fled to Canada to escape a “media circus” over his "severe" clinical depression.
Mr Fetterman, a Democrat who won his first term last year while still recovering from a stroke that nearly killed him, checked himself into the Walter Reed Medical Center near Washington DC earlier this month.

Now his wife Giselle Barreto Fetterman has said that media attention pushed her to take the couple's children and drive north into Canada for an impromptu holiday.

Maybe you should have thought about the consequences of pushing your husband into a position he obviously was not mentally and physically ready for.

That's a damn lie... that that was the reason they went to Canada. My guess is they did that to meet fellow liberals there...

media circus.. indeed

the ms media is behind crazies like that..

:rolleyes:

That's a damn lie... that that was the reason they went to Canada. My guess is they did that to meet fellow liberals there...

media circus.. indeed

the ms media is behind crazies like that..

:rolleyes:

Maybe they're running drugs or illegals over the border, knowing that Shrek the Friendly Senator will soon be out of commission.

Maybe they're running drugs or illegals over the border, knowing that Shrek the Friendly Senator will soon be out of commission.

LOL

Maybe both.. they wanted to visit libs there.. maybe even Trudeau! But they thought they could sell some drugs or run illegals, killing 2 or 3 birds with one stone...

LOL (I'm bad to laugh at such things, I suppose... can't help it)

Criticize me for my feelings of compassion for Fetterman and his mental health issues. Tell the forum how you feel about his plight!

You especially, I'm interested in hearing from.
Compassion is irrelevant for a candidate that has had a stroke and outlying symptoms going into an election ... a candidate that refused to hand over his medical records for a duration (and provided minimal results) and was cleared for service (which we all knew was bullshit). Why would one have compassion for a Senator that was incapable of doing the job 6 months before he won the seat? Now he's rotting in a bed and Pennsylvania residents are being screwed out of representation, when Democrats could have aligned a different candidate for the role.

There are rumors about a backroom deal that she was supposed to get the seat all along. He was just put up as the patsy, expected to quit or die quickly, and she takes over.
Does she have any qualifications... other than being a power hungry dimrat, which is pretty much all that counts to the Dim party...

Well given the result of the election it does not seem that qualifications or even a properly functioning noggin is required for a US Senate seat in PA.....Just let that sink in.
Let that sink in?

I've known that for 30 years or more.. Oh wait... you say "required for a US Senate seat in PA"

I thought you were talking about the Dim party (and not just in PA)... guess I need to read a little more slowly... (never mind)

The libs would change their opinion of Uncle Festerman if he came out of the Insane Asylum in a few weeks and was actually cured. Suppose the shrinks at Reed gave him electro shock or whatever and it brought him to normalcy.

Imagine if he came out and had shaved his rats nest beard and quit shaving his skull? And he came out wearing well fitting Brooks Brothers' suits and started speaking like an Ivy League gentleman and explained he was depressed because he was masquerading as a working-class tough, which isn't what he is, and this is his real identity.

The libs would try to throw him out of the Senate.

The libs would change their opinion of Uncle Festerman if he came out of the Insane Asylum in a few weeks and was actually cured. Suppose the shrinks at Reed gave him electro shock or whatever and it brought him to normalcy.

Imagine if he came out and had shaved his rats nest beard and quit shaving his skull? And he came out wearing well fitting Brooks Brothers' suits and started speaking like an Ivy League gentleman and explained he was depressed because he was masquerading as a working-class tough, which isn't what he is, and this is his real identity.

The libs would try to throw him out of the Senate.

His wife is the one the DemoKKKrats wanted all along. She's a radical communist. This is planned.

I'm sure the media circus was a few people approaching them to ask questions and that's it. OJ was a media circus.

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to make them sound like victims in order to get some cheap attention.

At the end of the day fetterman is dumb and trashy. His wife is exactly the same but she has no real value to anyone and when a trashy person has no value they attain perceived value via the media.

Paris Hilton, kardashians, tila tequila, nichol richi and so on. They can't actually do anything so they whore themselves out to the media for attention. That's fettermans wife, white trash whoring herself out so people will take pictures of her.

Hmmmm, seems sketchy

Did Fetterman pass and is he being buried in Canada while the DNC prepares the Body Double in the hospital?

Giselle Fetterman wants to be Senator. She will cut the legs out from John in order to be so.

She's a victim...of the big ole meanie right. wehh wehh wehh.🐷

Forum List

Back