Why Do Democrats Fear a Forensic Audit in Pennsylvania?

It's amazing how Democrats can bring the dead back to life on election day.
Yes. I recently thought it would be nice to die in Chicago so I could continue to participate in politics. Then I realized the only thing I would be allowed to do is vote for democrats.

If the Trump cultists could provide any evidence at for organized fraud, their cheating attampts wouldn't be so obvious, and the world wouldn't correctly classify them as butthurt sore-lose traitors.

But they can't, so we know with 100% certainty they're trying to cheat, and that they are butthurt sore-loser traitors.

They seem to be afraid something will be uncovered.

---Based on the above and other “anomalies and evidence,” including from a USPS whistleblower, as well as direct observation of the in-process Arizona audit, on 7 July, State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) announced a full forensic audit in three counties in Pennsylvania---

Afraid? We’re laughing our asses off.

You a comedian?

The Arizona Fraudit report is coming any day now!

Except they got COVID.

And then the dog ate it.

The Trump cultists have their goalposts mounted on wheels and permanently attached to a tractor, so that it's easier to move them every few days.

I can see the problem the frauditors have. If they do lie and invent fraud, they go to jail. If they don't lie, the very violent and unstable Trump cultists kill them. That's why they keep trying to just let it fade away.

There are a bunch of treasonous pols and workers involved with the STEAL----------all should be put on trial for treason.
The only treasonous people I see are all the insurrectionist idiots who marched in D.C. on January 6th. They need to be locked up.

"BUT WE NEED THE ROUTERS!!"

Why? A router just ... routes. It generally doesn't store anything except a little admin stuff.

Now, a router log file will have a list of IP addresses accessed, but that's quite a different thing than the physical router. Generally, the router itself doesn't contain any significant storage, and router log files will be on a server somewhere. They're often auto-deleted after a set span of time, to save space.

The router itself? Useless. Looking at the router to detect hacking is like staring at the post office building when you want to know where a package went.

It would help if the Arizona frauditors could make sensible requests. They should be asking for a router log files, instead of a router. That's assuming they already haven't been given the router log files.

So you think you have inside knowledge? From where?
Every recount prior hasn't found anything so the only way this recount is going to be different is if you idiots make shit up.

Which is entirely possible for your sorry lot... that's why you had your Q'anon morons marching in DC on January 6th.

You right wing morons are a bunch of brainwashed culties.... if you even have a brain... which many of you don't.

Ignore the election and all the court decisions, Trumptard loon.

You know, that's EXACTLY the attitude that raises suspicion. And, at best I was luke warm on Trump, though Biden has made me truly believe that Trump was the hands down better choice.

---The Amistad Project had sworn declarations that over 300,000 ballots are at issue in Arizona, 548,000 in Michigan, 204,000 in Georgia, and over 121,000 in Pennsylvania. They claim that their evidence reveals multi-state illegal efforts by USPS workers to influence the election in at least three of six swing states.---

---The whistleblower statements include potentially hundreds of thousands of completed absentee ballots being transported across three state lines, and a trailer filled with ballots disappearing in Pennsylvania.---

Forum List

Back