Why disband the police?

> "Who is disbanding them?"

• "AOC leads calls to abolish police.....
  • Rashida Tlaib calls for ‘no more police'......
  • Ilhan Omar ..calls to dismantle police' [/QUOTE
    .....................................................................................................

It is true all three of the ladies the poster "Jim H." identifies are junior members of Congress...backbenchers.....but they have been vigilant and consistent in their skepticism towards how policing is performed today in America.

Those three ladies...from New York, Michigan and Minnesota .... comprise .056% of today's Congressional voices. They, like many new members of Congress have strident and insistent voices. But, they don't get much done. Not until they've been there for a long time and demonstrated gravitas.
In short, the poser "Jim H." is fluttering his pears over minor sh*t.

More importantly than that though is the question:

What can we, as a society, do to mitigate these too frequent killings of citizens color under highly questionable circumstances?
> Those three ladies...from New York, Michigan and Minnesota .... comprise .056% of today's Congressional voices.

You clearly have an intellectual deficit, so let me explain how ridiculous your comment is.

I gave three examples from the news in the past couple of days. My list was not exhaustive.

Your math is completely meaningless, erroneous, and you need to do a better job thinking before you post.

Coyote asked who is disbanding the police? It's a good question. Not many places have disbanded the police*, but lots of people are calling for it, including these three vocal and clueless members of congress,

Maybe you should run for congress. You seem to have a knack for it, spouting complete nonsense.

* (just one example...)

Last edited:
There is no reason to disband the police. It’s a chimerical talking point for people choosing to broad brush law enforcement due to the actions of individual officers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back