Why Didn't Trumpers Hate John McCain, Romney & Bush Sooner??

#1. BONE SPURS.
Vietnam veteran demands Trump show his bone spurs

tRump doesn't hide behind a facade?
What a phony and asinine comment.
This pile of dog excrement is nothing but a complete facade.
You really are a tRump turd.
Read some news and check into a few of his banking/business dealings; they try to come back and make this statement.."....he doesn't hide behind a facade."
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Are you now going to tell us what a "patriot" you are?

I’ve never cared for McCain. What he did to his first wife is reprehensible.
Romney, I believe he could have been good, but he has shown a side to himself I don’t care for.

Trump pisses me off, but he doesn’t hide behind a facade.
what's trump hiding behind exactly?
:dunno:

Read some news and check into a few of his banking/business dealings; they try to come back and make this statement.."....he doesn't hide behind a facade."

Romney, I believe he could have been good, but he has shown a side to himself I don’t care for.

Apparently his tax returns....or rather he is hiding something about them.
how so? the IRS has them. are you not trusting the IRS? let see your taxes? i truly don't care to see anyone's taxes. he did a financial report that was supposed to be filed to campaign.

Absolutely. Your stupidity shows.

#1. BONE SPURS.

You fool, the post in regards to your asinine statement about ..." hiding behind a facade."
You have no scruples.
But then you kneel before tRump and swallow.

Apparently his tax returns....or rather he is hiding something about them.
how so? the IRS has them. are you not trusting the IRS? let see your taxes? i truly don't care to see anyone's taxes. he did a financial report that was supposed to be filed to campaign.

The post proves that lefties are so full of hatred and anger that they are unable to argue about politics. Nobody on the right hated John McCain but hatred is the only word the left seems to understand these days. The right merely criticized McCain for his exercise in "treason lite" by leaking documents to his friends in the media to undermine his commander in chief.
So when you sycophants cheered his death, that wasn't hate? Ok.....

When your cult leader continues to bitch and whine about a person who is dead and can no longer defend himself, that shows strength how?

No, the right didn't merely criticize him....man you folks are notorious for trying to pretend shit didn't happen just five minutes ago..

Mocking 'the ghost of John McCain', Michelle Malkin? That's low

GOP Committeewoman: Sorry for Boosting McCain Death Wish
Tiny donnie fights against a dead man and the dead man is winning. :auiqs.jpg:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.2a5dea670931

It seems whenever Trump attacks a recently deceased US Senator, his Trump cult members giggle like little school girls --- however it was just a little over 10 yrs ago, they were praising McCain and his running mate Palin as the God-sent saviors of Western civilization....Back when republicans claimed to be about working together and bipartisanship -- McCain teamed up with Russ Feingold to push for campaign finance reform; and from the article "In 2013, 68 senators, including 14 Republicans led by McCain, supported a security-for-citizenship bill that would have, among other provisions, offered “dreamers” (unauthorized immigrants who arrived as minors) legal status, built 700 miles of fencing along the southern border (part of $30 billion in beefed-up security) and repealed the “diversity visa” program, which distributes green cards by lottery"

It was no mystery that McCain was in favor of a humane and realistic approach to immigration, rather than the xenophobic racist demagoguery peddled by Trump -- it wasn't a mystery then, and you folks still worshipped and praised McCain when he ran for president -- yall even worshipped a plumber named Joe back then and wanted him to run for Senate -- you folks were willing to worship anyone back then...why the hate now? Because he lost to the black guy?

I remember when you folks praised Romney as the "successful businessman who will run Washington like his businesses" -- a couple of years after he lost to the black guy -- now you hate Romney and everything he stands for -- but what he stood for is everything republicans have stood for the last 50 years, why the hate now?

Remember how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.2a5dea670931

It seems whenever Trump attacks a recently deceased US Senator, his Trump cult members giggle like little school girls --- however it was just a little over 10 yrs ago, they were praising McCain and his running mate Palin as the God-sent saviors of Western civilization....Back when republicans claimed to be about working together and bipartisanship -- McCain teamed up with Russ Feingold to push for campaign finance reform; and from the article "In 2013, 68 senators, including 14 Republicans led by McCain, supported a security-for-citizenship bill that would have, among other provisions, offered “dreamers” (unauthorized immigrants who arrived as minors) legal status, built 700 miles of fencing along the southern border (part of $30 billion in beefed-up security) and repealed the “diversity visa” program, which distributes green cards by lottery"

It was no mystery that McCain was in favor of a humane and realistic approach to immigration, rather than the xenophobic racist demagoguery peddled by Trump -- it wasn't a mystery then, and you folks still worshipped and praised McCain when he ran for president -- yall even worshipped a plumber named Joe back then and wanted him to run for Senate -- you folks were willing to worship anyone back then...why the hate now? Because he lost to the black guy?

I remember when you folks praised Romney as the "successful businessman who will run Washington like his businesses" -- a couple of years after he lost to the black guy -- now you hate Romney and everything he stands for -- but what he stood for is everything republicans have stood for the last 50 years, why the hate now?

Remember when how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?
The cult members only hate who Trump tells them to hate.

Remember how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?
I think it's much simpler than that.

tRump hadn't told them to yet.

This isn’t complicated...Good, real Americans are finally fed up...we hate anybody who impedes the Make America Great Again / Americans First agenda.

In other words you worship cheap slogans.

I have issues with commie pissants trying to tear down the Washington Monument and Mount Rushmore.
I would too......as if that kind of thing was happening.....in the real world. :71:

Remember when how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?

This isn’t complicated...Good, real Americans are finally fed up...we hate anybody who impedes the Make America Great Again / Americans First agenda.
I just want to memorialize this current snapshot of so-called Republicans -- because I was alive and aware of how these so-called republicans were during the Bush years..

I don't have any US Messageboard receipts from back then, so the trump lovers here can easily pretend they were never among the ones calling everyone traitors for speaking up against the Patriot Act, Iraq War, unpaid for taxcuts, deregulation, etc, etc, etc...

But now, it is crystal clear that you folks are cult members for Trump and you will believe anything he tells you, hate anyone he tells you, and he can make you disavow positions you held just five minutes ago...

The way Bush worshippers weaseled out of it in the past was to put on funny little hats and call themselves Tea-Partiers and independents until the next cult leader came along. I anticipate when the book is closed on the Trump presidency and you folks are wanting to not be looked at as morons anymore, you will claim that you were just worshipping Trump like you were to "own the libs" -- and that you knew he was pretty much full of shit...

I hope you keep this post for the day when Trump is gone...I bet your words will turn out to be remarkably prescient. Seriously.

Note: for those Trumpbots who don't know (and that's probably most of you) - 'prescient' generally means 'having foresight'.

So you literally 'hate' ANYONE solely if they - IN ANY WAY - impede MAGA? War heroes? Soldiers? Firefighters? Children? Anyone? So noted.

I minored in psychology in university and that is literally a mental disorder. You ARE a VERY insecure person. 100% for certain.

The Seven-Stage Hate Model: The Psychopathology of Hate
Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

'Hate masks personal insecurities. Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people. Hate elevates the hater above the hated. Haters cannot stop hating without exposing their personal insecurities. Haters can only stop hating when they face their insecurities.'

The Seven-Stage Hate Model: The Psychopathology of Hate

Americans in 30 states elected Trump president. The left still hasn't come to grips with the magnitude of that rejection. America rejected their candidate and their policies.
So when Obama won more states than Trump (and popular votes) twice...

Was that America rejecting your (republican) policies?? Twice...

No, Obama lied his ass off to get elected like most Dems do. Just like many Dem's did in 2018 pretending they supported Trump on border security. Wait for it...OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:
Again...the ramblings of a cult member....

^^^ the truth always triggers the left. :icon_rolleyes:
You mean that it's all about triggering people that tiny donnie emulates for you?

Your side lost. The American people rejected your candidate and your stupid shit left wing policies. Get over it snowflakes. :itsok:

Absolutely. Your stupidity shows.

#1. BONE SPURS.

I just want to memorialize this current snapshot of so-called Republicans -- because I was alive and aware of how these so-called republicans were during the Bush years..

I don't have any US Messageboard receipts from back then, so the trump lovers here can easily pretend they were never among the ones calling everyone traitors for speaking up against the Patriot Act, Iraq War, unpaid for taxcuts, deregulation, etc, etc, etc...

But now, it is crystal clear that you folks are cult members for Trump and you will believe anything he tells you, hate anyone he tells you, and he can make you disavow positions you held just five minutes ago...

The way Bush worshippers weaseled out of it in the past was to put on funny little hats and call themselves Tea-Partiers and independents until the next cult leader came along. I anticipate when the book is closed on the Trump presidency and you folks are wanting to not be looked at as morons anymore, you will claim that you were just worshipping Trump like you were to "own the libs" -- and that you knew he was pretty much full of shit...

I hope you keep this post for the day when Trump is gone...I bet your words will turn out to be remarkably prescient. Seriously.

Note: for those Trumpbots who don't know (and that's probably most of you) - 'prescient' generally means 'having foresight'.
we remember the prescient about no path to the white house. we get it.

orangemanbad syndrome continues.

Who’d you vote for in 2008 and 2016?
None of your business and not who you think.
So you DID vote for McCain.....:71:

So when Obama won more states than Trump (and popular votes) twice...

Was that America rejecting your (republican) policies?? Twice...

No, Obama lied his ass off to get elected like most Dems do. Just like many Dem's did in 2018 pretending they supported Trump on border security. Wait for it...OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

You mean that it's all about triggering people that tiny donnie emulates for you?

Your side lost. The American people rejected your candidate and your stupid shit left wing policies. Get over it snowflakes. :itsok:
How'd 2018 work out for the GOP? :04:

I turned my head voting for McCain. I liked Romney and Bush, but their true colors are coming out now. When they are against someone going after the deep state.

I turned my head voting for McCain. I liked Romney and Bush, but their true colors are coming out now. When they are against someone going after the deep state.
Why do you folks keep using this boogeyman of the deep state to explain away all of Trump's failings?

Did the Deep State force Bush to cherry pick evidence to get us into a war in Iraq?

Did the Deep State force Bush to pass an unpaid tax-cut that blew up the deficit and did that same Deep State force Trump to pass a bigger unpaid tax cut and blow up the deficit even more?

Speaking of deficits, does the Deep State force republicans to ignore deficits when they are in office -- and then scream "we gotta cut the deficit!!!" when Democrats are in office?

Why do you folks keep using this boogeyman of the deep state to explain away all of Trump's failings?

Did the Deep State force Bush to cherry pick evidence to get us into a war in Iraq?

Did the Deep State force Bush to pass an unpaid tax-cut that blew up the deficit and did that same Deep State force Trump to pass a bigger unpaid tax cut and blow up the deficit even more?

Speaking of deficits, does the Deep State force republicans to ignore deficits when they are in office -- and then scream "we gotta cut the deficit!!!" when Democrats are in office?
Lol, did the deep state make Obama keep Bush's tax cuts?

I support Trump and I DID hate McCain, Romney and Bush long before Trump even ran. McCain and Romney were nothing but crooked, sell-out whores and no other Republican family sucks more Islam cock than the Bushes. Remember W.'s most infamous lie, "Islam is a religion of peace." And don't get me started on the Bush family's open borders position. The Bushes are as crooked as a Slinky that's been run over by a train, going back to Prescott Bush selling oil to the Nazis. The Bushes are crookeder than Maui's zig-zagging Hana Highway.

Like I always say, just because I vote Republican DOESN'T MEAN I'm in love with every Republican politician out there. There are some Repubs. I detest just as much as any Obama-flavored liberal traitor, the tree-trunk-necked cancer boy McCain being a rather glaring example. Given his brain, I assume the tumor in it was probably an improvement.

I have issues with commie pissants trying to tear down the Washington Monument and Mount Rushmore.
I would too......as if that kind of thing was happening.....in the real world. :71:
OH it is... . Here's A List Of All The Monuments Liberals Want To Tear Down So Far

How'd 2018 work out for the GOP? :04:

We kept you punks from taking the Senate, rendering your House win useless. Tissue? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back