Why Didn't Trumpers Hate John McCain, Romney & Bush Sooner??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.2a5dea670931

It seems whenever Trump attacks a recently deceased US Senator, his Trump cult members giggle like little school girls --- however it was just a little over 10 yrs ago, they were praising McCain and his running mate Palin as the God-sent saviors of Western civilization....Back when republicans claimed to be about working together and bipartisanship -- McCain teamed up with Russ Feingold to push for campaign finance reform; and from the article "In 2013, 68 senators, including 14 Republicans led by McCain, supported a security-for-citizenship bill that would have, among other provisions, offered “dreamers” (unauthorized immigrants who arrived as minors) legal status, built 700 miles of fencing along the southern border (part of $30 billion in beefed-up security) and repealed the “diversity visa” program, which distributes green cards by lottery"

It was no mystery that McCain was in favor of a humane and realistic approach to immigration, rather than the xenophobic racist demagoguery peddled by Trump -- it wasn't a mystery then, and you folks still worshipped and praised McCain when he ran for president -- yall even worshipped a plumber named Joe back then and wanted him to run for Senate -- you folks were willing to worship anyone back then...why the hate now? Because he lost to the black guy?

I remember when you folks praised Romney as the "successful businessman who will run Washington like his businesses" -- a couple of years after he lost to the black guy -- now you hate Romney and everything he stands for -- but what he stood for is everything republicans have stood for the last 50 years, why the hate now?

Remember when how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?
The cult members only hate who Trump tells them to hate.
As well as throwing away those moral standards they used to claim they were for with both hands. #Not.A.Cult

Nah... Waaay too many words for a very simple concept.

What do Bush, Romney and Mcain all have in common?

1.) They all make money ( yes even Mcain)
From international arms dealing.
2.) They all see Russia as a competitor for
Arms sales. (Oddly Obama was fairly benign toward Russia)
3.) They all dislike Trump because they see him as a threat to larger conflict and future
Sales for military contractors.

Case in point.
The cessation of Miltary Drills of Korean coast ... The replenishment contract was in the area of 100 million a year.....so the Military Industrial puppets are out in force
Trying to restart their lucrative warring games.

Not hard.

Jo
Trump is toying with the idea of invading Venezuela and I have seen plenty of trumpers on this messageboard cheer for it...

The military budget is (AS USUAL) increased -- so how is that a threat the to future sales of defense contractors?

You folks really have to remain in a delusional bubble in order to keep believing the bullshit you spout....

I’ve never cared for McCain. What he did to his first wife is reprehensible.
Romney, I believe he could have been good, but he has shown a side to himself I don’t care for.

Trump pisses me off, but he doesn’t hide behind a facade.
Who’d you vote for in 2008 and 2016?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.2a5dea670931

It seems whenever Trump attacks a recently deceased US Senator, his Trump cult members giggle like little school girls --- however it was just a little over 10 yrs ago, they were praising McCain and his running mate Palin as the God-sent saviors of Western civilization....Back when republicans claimed to be about working together and bipartisanship -- McCain teamed up with Russ Feingold to push for campaign finance reform; and from the article "In 2013, 68 senators, including 14 Republicans led by McCain, supported a security-for-citizenship bill that would have, among other provisions, offered “dreamers” (unauthorized immigrants who arrived as minors) legal status, built 700 miles of fencing along the southern border (part of $30 billion in beefed-up security) and repealed the “diversity visa” program, which distributes green cards by lottery"

It was no mystery that McCain was in favor of a humane and realistic approach to immigration, rather than the xenophobic racist demagoguery peddled by Trump -- it wasn't a mystery then, and you folks still worshipped and praised McCain when he ran for president -- yall even worshipped a plumber named Joe back then and wanted him to run for Senate -- you folks were willing to worship anyone back then...why the hate now? Because he lost to the black guy?

I remember when you folks praised Romney as the "successful businessman who will run Washington like his businesses" -- a couple of years after he lost to the black guy -- now you hate Romney and everything he stands for -- but what he stood for is everything republicans have stood for the last 50 years, why the hate now?

Remember when how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?

Sadly, I believe that statement is 100% right.

I honestly believe if Trump told Trumpbots to hate Ronald Reagan - they would.
Just a matter of time.

Romney, I believe he could have been good, but he has shown a side to himself I don’t care for.

None of your business and not who you think.

Americans in 30 states elected Trump president. The left still hasn't come to grips with the magnitude of that rejection. America rejected their candidate and their policies.
So when Obama won more states than Trump (and popular votes) twice...

Was that America rejecting your (republican) policies?? Twice...

No, Obama lied his ass off to get elected like most Dems do. Just like many Dem's did in 2018 pretending they supported Trump on border security. Wait for it...OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

Americans in 30 states elected Trump president. The left still hasn't come to grips with the magnitude of that rejection. America rejected their candidate and their policies.

No, Obama lied his ass off to get elected like most Dems do. Just like many Dem's did in 2018 pretending they supported Trump on border security. Wait for it...OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:
Again...the ramblings of a cult member....

You are a trump supporter now, so why would anyone believe who you claim to have voted for in the past.....you folks lie for sport...

Believe what ever you want. Doesn’t make it true. You’ll find the truth if you only search for it.

You are a trump supporter now, so why would anyone believe who you claim to have voted for in the past.....you folks lie for sport...

True.

Most trashing McCain today, voted for him 10 years ago. Most trashing Romney today, voted for him 6+ years ago.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we...

1928: The right elects Hoover — they no longer like him

1952: The right elects Eisenhower— they still like him

1968: The right elects Nixon — they no longer like him

1980: The right elects Reagan — they still love him.

1988: The right elects GHWBush — they no longer like him

1996: The right nominates Dole — they can take him or leave him now

2000: The right elects GWBush — they no longer like him

2008: The right nominates McCain — they no longer like him

2012: The right nominates Romney — they no longer like him

2016: The right elects Trump — ?​

Given their history, there’s a good chance the right will be bashing Trump once they find a new cult leader.

The post proves that lefties are so full of hatred and anger that they are unable to argue about politics. Nobody on the right hated John McCain but hatred is the only word the left seems to understand these days. The right merely criticized McCain for his exercise in "treason lite" by leaking documents to his friends in the media to undermine his commander in chief.
Oh, please.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Have you not read the vitriol here from the right against McCain?

True.

Most trashing McCain today, voted for him 10 years ago. Most trashing Romney today, voted for him 6+ years ago.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we...

1928: The right elects Hoover — they no longer like him

1952: The right elects Eisenhower— they still like him

1968: The right elects Nixon — they no longer like him

1980: The right elects Reagan — they still love him.

1988: The right elects GHWBush — they no longer like him

1996: The right nominates Dole — they can take him or leave him now

2000: The right elects GWBush — they no longer like him

2008: The right nominates McCain — they no longer like him

2012: The right nominates Romney — they no longer like him

2016: The right elects Trump — ?​

Given their history, there’s a good chance the right will be bashing Trump once they find a new cult leader.

Great. Except I think that if you were to take Reagan’s name off of his record and show it to the average supporter of mara-lard-ass, you’d hear them start their rant about how the left.

The post proves that lefties are so full of hatred and anger that they are unable to argue about politics. Nobody on the right hated John McCain but hatred is the only word the left seems to understand these days. The right merely criticized McCain for his exercise in "treason lite" by leaking documents to his friends in the media to undermine his commander in chief.
Oh, please.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Have you not read the vitriol here from the right against McCain?

I know, I saw that and had to laugh out loud at the diner while I was eating my breakfast tacos.

Imagine how they’re going to hate Trump after they realize what an embarrassment he’s been to humanity.

It seems whenever Trump attacks a recently deceased US Senator, his Trump cult members giggle like little school girls

Yea, I remember your outrage when liberals were calling McCain a "Nazi" back in 2008.
Thanks for the laugh!

Remember how yall were when Bush was president? I know you guys like to pretend you didn't pay much attention to politics back then and you were all independents, but ok...Well, when Bush was president, he was praised and worshipped much like Trump --- in fact, if anyone dared speak out against the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, or just about anything Bush did -- that person was labeled a terrorist, a traitor...now you folks hate Bush...why the hate now? Because you blame Bush for the black guy winning?

As to past affection for McCain and Romney, consider the alternative in those presidential election cycles.
That wasn't why you folks were willing to call Sarah Palin the second coming of Reagan and was willing to want this guy to be in the Senate...
View attachment 251362

you can keep on pretending like you folks were not engaged in cult worship for Bush and McCain, but you were...

Who is "you folks"?

I am Kinetta Singular™. There are no others like me. I am certainly neither Republican or Democrat.

For me, Bush 43 was a Halfacrat. McCain was nearly Halfacrat. Palin was better, but annoying in so many ways. Romney is a plastic man, a jointed doll. Pull the string to make him talk.

But each and all were preferable in the extreme to the Gore/Kerry/Obama alternatives offered by our domestic lunatics, and therefore worthy of my support.

^^^ the truth always triggers the left. :icon_rolleyes:

#1. BONE SPURS.
Vietnam veteran demands Trump show his bone spurs

tRump doesn't hide behind a facade?
What a phony and asinine comment.
This pile of dog excrement is nothing but a complete facade.
You really are a tRump turd.
Read some news and check into a few of his banking/business dealings; they try to come back and make this statement.."....he doesn't hide behind a facade."
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Are you now going to tell us what a "patriot" you are?

what's trump hiding behind exactly?

tRump doesn't hide behind a facade?
What a phony and asinine comment.
This pile of dog excrement is nothing but a complete facade.
You really are a tRump turd.
Read some news and check into a few of his banking/business dealings; they try to come back and make this statement.."....he doesn't hide behind a facade."
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Are you now going to tell us what a "patriot" you are?

what's trump hiding behind exactly?
Apparently his tax returns....or rather he is hiding something about them.

^^^ the truth always triggers the left. :icon_rolleyes:
You mean that it's all about triggering people that tiny donnie emulates for you?

Forum List

Back