Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

I'm just pointing out the clear lack of logic in what you're saying.

To which you have no reply because you clearly lack the ability to think logically.

That makes no sense. Here's a thought

L-I-N-K

If it were a Democrat, you would suddenly get it and my position wouldn't change. It's the price of a President you don't like, they are PRESIDENT

Him having the authority obviously doesn’t mean he actually did it. Actually doing it is a formal process that involves paperwork. It’s not like he can just lay in bed one night at 3AM and say to himself “I’m declassifying that shit. No one needs to know, though.”

Who told you this Whoopi and Joy?

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK
Where is the MAGA defense? They must be in their rooms cleaning their weapons, because law enforcement is doing its job, while they prepare to punish the country for it?

The defense is laughing at you.
Then we’ll laugh again when you pretend this massive failure wasn’t really another failure.

If it were a Democrat, you would suddenly get it and my position wouldn't change. It's the price of a President you don't like, they are PRESIDENT
No president has ever tried to make such a bizarre and nonsensical claim that they declassify information just by thinking about it.

There's nothing to get. This idea is nonsense. You don't get it because you're not capable of logic when it comes to Trump.

You believe what Trump needs you to believe. Nothing less.

No president has ever tried to make such a bizarre and nonsensical claim that they declassify information just by thinking about it.

There's nothing to get. This idea is nonsense. You don't get it because you're not capable of logic when it comes to Trump.

This is actually much worse than it looks on the surface.
Declassifying just by thinking about it.
That means Trump could be reading a NOC list, and just think about
revealing the names of all our covert operatives, and hocus pocus, it's
declassified

Still don't give a shit what you think the process should be.

Here is YET ANOTHER request for a link, I don't accept your made up shit.

Show a link that proves Trump had to do something to declassify them other than

BEING PRESIDENT

So????? LINK
Actually everything the president does has a process. That's why there are presidential proclamations, executive orders, and official notifications.
Do you remember when Trump "tweeted' an order to the pentagon, and they
said it had to be sent via official channels for them to carry it out.

So the President can't even "tweet" something declassified, no less do it by
some magical incantation, or even just by thinking about it.

Whew, damn, the crap you're pulling out of your ass because you aren't man enough to provide a link to back up your claims STINKS, pal. Try eating a vegetable once in a while. Shit ...

Actually everything the president does has a process. That's why there are presidential proclamations, executive orders, and official notifications.
Do you remember when Trump "tweeted' an order to the pentagon, and they
said it had to be sent via official channels for them to carry it out.

So the President can't even "tweet" something declassified, no less do it by
some magical incantation, or even just by thinking about it.

And those processes aren't documented anywhere that you can link to? Seriously?

L-I-N-K

Whew, damn, the crap you're pulling out of your ass because you aren't man enough to provide a link to back up your claims STINKS, pal. Try eating a vegetable once in a while. Shit ...
Actually here's a case of Biden declassifying documents by just saying so.

Did it work?

And those processes aren't documented anywhere that you can link to? Seriously?

L-I-N-K
The processes are by custom, not by law, since a president can change it, but most things involve going through the chief of staff, who then does all the necessary paperwork and notifications to carry it out.

Remember when Michael Flynn got fired. Trump didn't just tell him "You're fired", because there's much more to it than just an incantation of words,.

Oh, I get it. You aren't used to the idea of people thinking for themselves which is why you're so fixated on a "link" to something.

I'm making an argument based on logic which you can't seem to grasp.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Oh, I get it. You aren't used to the idea of people thinking for themselves which is why you're so fixated on a "link" to something.

The procedures are often not "published", and are via instructions given by the various officials in charge, such as informing the chief of staff, or the white house lawyers. Who would then follow up with the appropriate officials or agencies to actually carry it out.

Actually here's a case of Biden declassifying documents by just saying so.

Did it work?

Yes, that was a stupid comment, even for Biden.

As much as I hate Biden, he does have that power too, but listen to his words and you realize what an idiot he is

The processes are by custom, not by law, since a president can change it, but most things involve going through the chief of staff, who then does all the necessary paperwork and notifications to carry it out.

Remember when Michael Flynn got fired. Trump didn't just tell him "You're fired", because there's much more to it than just an incantation of words,.

Michael Flynn wasn't President, genius.

So since you admit there is no law describing how many times Trump needed to rub his head backwards to declassify the docs, you don't like it, but you have no argument against it. Democrats are wrong, so you say. I agree with that. You are completely entitled to not like it

Yes, that was a stupid comment, even for Biden.

As much as I hate Biden, he does have that power too, but listen to his words and you realize what an idiot he is
But Biden said the words. Doesn't that automatically declassify every document?

Biden was testing the presidential powers? So did every document become instantly declassified or not?

No, you don't get it. Nothing new, huh?

But Biden said the words. Doesn't that automatically declassify every document?

Biden was testing the presidential powers? So did every document become instantly declassified or not?

No, he was kidding. He didn't make any point. And he went way beyond what Trump did. Only a total moron like you would take that seriously. And if we switched parties, you'd be pulling your eyeballs out in disgust. There's a word for what you do, it's called, hypocrisy

So since you admit there is no law describing how many times Trump needed to rub his head backwards to declassify the docs, you don't like it, but you have no argument against it. Democrats are wrong, so you say. I agree with that. You are completely entitled to not like it
Actually the current executive order over the handling of national security materials gives great detail in how documents become declassified. You just have to look at how Trump declassified the "fast and furious" information the FBI had. Trump couldn't even declassify it, instead he told the AG to send him a "redacted" version of the documents.

No, he was kidding. He didn't make any point.

Biden was testing the presidential power. Saying if that's how it worked, he just declassified every document, and waited to see if his command made every document instantly declassified.

So the question you refuse to answer is, did the documents become declassified because the president said so?

Simple affirmative or negative.

And he went way beyond what Trump did. Only a total moron like you would take that seriously.
If the president says it, doesn't it happen? Biden said the magic words that he was declassifying every documents. So shouldn't they have become instantly declassified, like Trump claims is the power of the president?

And Biden did it on national television, so that everybody would know he gave that order.

So again, did even one document become declassified because the president commanded it?

Forum List

Back