Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

Legal experts are tearing the filing part. It’s basically just one big joke. Long on hyperbole and short on legal merit.

However, what’s notable is that his lawyers didn’t include the claim Trump declassified those documents before taking them. Trump himself has said as recently as today he did.

Well he basically know why. He didn’t actually do it lol

If a Democrat did this, you'd be rolling your eyes not giving a shit. The President can do that. And you'd be right. But it's a Republican, so you go on a lame leftist attack reeking of hypocrisy

If a Democrat did this, you'd be rolling your eyes not giving a shit. The President can do that. And you'd be right. But it's a Republican, so you go on a lame leftist attack reeking of hypocrisy
But see, no one, democrat or republican would be as stupid as Trump to do something like this. I mean he’s a goddamn moron lol. There’s a reason this case is unprecedented. No one else before him was this dumb.

But see, no one, democrat or republican would be as stupid as Trump to do something like this. I mean he’s a goddamn moron lol. There’s a reason this case is unprecedented. No one else before him was this dumb.

The President can take any classified doc he wants.

You're the one arguing he didn't twirl his fingers, stomp his foot and cluck like a chicken.

This is nothing but you being massively petty. And you aren't disguising it at all.

There is no documented procedure I've ever seen for the PRESIDENT to declassify documents. Probably no one thought anyone would be as stupid as you are and try to charge the guy who could declassify them at will with a crime. You're a stupid, arrogant ass and SOOOOOOOO obvious about it.

Trump had to do nothing, HE HAD THE POWER. Go fuck yourself, Nazi

You're the one arguing he didn't twirl his fingers, stomp his foot and cluck like a chicken.

This is nothing but you being massively petty. And you aren't disguising it at all.

There is no documented procedure I've ever seen for the PRESIDENT to declassify documents. Probably no one thought anyone would be as stupid as you are and try to charge the guy who could declassify them at will with a crime. You're a stupid, arrogant ass and SOOOOOOOO obvious about it.

Trump had to do nothing, HE HAD THE POWER. Go fuck yourself, Nazi
Lol you can cry or whine all you want about this. He can’t just declassify documents without telling anyone. What the fuck would be the point of that? He has to directly talk to the department it is relevant to before he does it. That isn’t about getting their permission. It’s about them being on the same page and declassifying it on their end. This is a specific process. Either way, if those docs relate to nuclear programs, he does NOT have the power to do it. More importantly, if he did declassify them, why the fuck can’t he say which ones they are? His lawyers have failed to do that when a JUDGE asked them to.

Legal experts are tearing the filing part. It’s basically just one big joke. Long on hyperbole and short on legal merit.

However, what’s notable is that his lawyers didn’t include the claim Trump declassified those documents before taking them. Trump himself has said as recently as today he did.

Well he basically know why. He didn’t actually do it lol

Same reason they don't make the claim in any filing since:

Because they'd have to provide evidence to back it up.

Evidence is usually where Trump's conspiracies shit their pants.

Meh.....DOJ wants to keep investigating the doc's and now the Trump doesn't have to reveal any info about classification, which could preemptively harm a criminal defense.
The original issue was which items were under atty client and executive privilege.
That was DOJ's intention over the classified doc's.
Classified doc's don't fall under those privileges in my view.

So there.

Meh.....DOJ wants to keep investigating the doc's and now the Trump doesn't have to reveal any info about classification, which could preemptively harm a criminal defense.
The original issue was which items were under atty client and executive privilege.
That was DOJ's intention over the classified doc's.
Classified doc's don't fall under those privileges in my view.

So there.

Now Trump has to prove his accusation that the FBI planted evidence. He can't shut his mouth to save his life. He reiterated his accusation on Hannity.

Lol you can cry or whine all you want about this. He can’t just declassify documents without telling anyone

Based on what? Link!!!!

If it were a Democrat President, your eyes would roll 360% around your head as you accurately said how absurd it is, it's clearly a Presidential power. Don't like it??? Don't lose Presidential elections. No one is pulling this rinky dink shit over Biden

Based on what? Link!!!!

If it were a Democrat President, your eyes would roll 360% around your head as you accurately said how absurd it is, it's clearly a Presidential power. Don't like it??? Don't lose Presidential elections. No one is pulling this rinky dink shit over Biden
Calling things declassified without telling anyone defies logic.

Documents are classified to prevent information from being disseminated to the public or other people in government. Declassifying them serves only one purpose, to remove restrictions from information being disseminated. If the president never tells anyone, the entire government still thinks the information is classified and treats it as such.

The power to declassify information is meaningless if it is done in secret. This should not be taken seriously. It is merely an attempt to get himself out of trouble.

Calling things declassified without telling anyone defies logic

Don't care what your opinion is, ever, on anything.

Provide a link, I don't care how you think it should be. Yet another standard of yours that appears only for Republicans ...

Documents are classified to prevent information from being disseminated to the public or other people in government

And he was the President, so go fuck yourself.

There's no link coming, is there? I've asked like 20 Democrats for one now and haven't gotten shit. And you have a lot of shit, remarkable.

Gee, I'm starting to think you made it up, there is nothing he has to do to declassify them, it's implied in his taking documents because

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT

And he was the President, so go fuck yourself.

There's no link coming, is there? I've asked like 20 Democrats for one now and haven't gotten shit. And you have a lot of shit, remarkable.

Gee, I'm starting to think you made it up, there is nothing he has to do to declassify them, it's implied in his taking documents because

TRUMP WAS THE PRESIDENT
He was the president, but we shouldn't accept that he can declassify information for the rest of his life after having left office.

Because that's what you'd be allowing in effect.

He was the president, but we shouldn't accept that he can declassify information for the rest of his life after having left office.

Because that's what you'd be allowing in effect.

Still don't give a shit what you think the process should be.

Here is YET ANOTHER request for a link, I don't accept your made up shit.

Show a link that proves Trump had to do something to declassify them other than

BEING PRESIDENT

So????? LINK

He has access to any and all of them and he can declassify them if he so chooses BUT classified material is always under control and there is a detailed process to declassify them so everyone knows they have been declassified.

There is no documented procedure I've ever seen for the PRESIDENT to declassify documents.
How many classified documents have you dealt with? There are rules in place that apply to everyone, even those with the power to declassify the info.

Still don't give a shit what you think the process should be.

Here is YET ANOTHER request for a link, I don't accept your made up shit.

Show a link that proves Trump had to do something to declassify them other than

BEING PRESIDENT

So????? LINK
I'm just pointing out the clear lack of logic in what you're saying.

To which you have no reply because you clearly lack the ability to think logically.

He has access to any and all of them and he can declassify them if he so chooses BUT classified material is always under control and there is a detailed process to declassify them so everyone knows they have been declassified.

How many classified documents have you dealt with? There are rules in place that apply to everyone, even those with the power to declassify the info.

Yet another post of shit pulled out of a leftist's ass.

LINK BITCH

Another useless post from a useless Democrat saying how you think it should work for Republicans with a standard you wouldn't apply to a Dem in a million years.

Forum List

Back