why didnt the right do this when Bush was president?

I'd rather be proud of my country.
Then live my life as a Lib and be ashamed of it.
And apologize for it at every turn.

But hey that's just me! :D

That is perfect. That is exactly why the right, to this day says bush did good. It's sickening. We should apologize for that tuck up.

you people are not answering because Oliely or beck hasnt told you what to think yet

Why did Bush refuse to upgrade the maintainence on our nuke arsenal unless he could buy more?

dear idiot read the thread

I have read the thread. Post after post by you wanting more and much improved versions of these vile weapons.

How many more destroyed cities will it take to satisfy your blood-lust? Weren't Hiroshima and Nagasaki enough for you?

dear idiot read the thread

I have read the thread. Post after post by you wanting more and much improved versions of these vile weapons.

How many more destroyed cities will it take to satisfy your blood-lust? Weren't Hiroshima and Nagasaki enough for you?

Go get the post where I said that you fucking dupe

:lmao:

You didn't read the article you linked to in your OP, did you? You know, the one you're defending over and over and over.

:lmao:

That is perfect. That is exactly why the right, to this day says bush did good. It's sickening. We should apologize for that tuck up.

Bush spent way, way too much.
Obama spends more.
We need to cut spending now.

Obama spends more.

only if you want to see the economy crash again

what lie you fucking idiot?

Bush refused to maintain the arsenal unless he was allowed to buy more

"Lair" is a place where an animal lies. Your lair is where you lie in wait for some dupe to fall into your trap.

You have a reputation for laying in wait to trap people and I can't help you out of it.

Gee, TM, thanks for saying so, but at least a fucking idiot gets some wild, fun, free, exciting and riveting pleasure out of it. ;)

There's nothing pleasurable about your lair.

I don't get it... Did Obama and Dems give mass "tax credits" in the stimulus and extend the Bush era tax cuts or did they not? Did Obama run the anual deficit to around 1.5 trillion with Dems or did he not?

Pretty much destroyed 90% of everything TM ever talks about.

Obama spends more.

only if you want to see the economy crash again

Bush was spending, he did TARP and stimulus... Yet the economy crahsed... So did Obama nd the economy is still crashing. Crashing so bad Obama has done 3 stimulus in 1 term as President...

Forum List

Back