Why didn't Obama replenish the N95 mask national supply that was depleted after the H1N1 outbreak of 2009 ?

But of course the left and their media will never do any significant reporting on this.
(hint to our board libs: Trump was not president in 2009, nor 2010, nor 2011, nor 2012, nor 2013, nor 2014, nor 2015, nor 2016)

"the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply."

And if Obama were president now...you would blaming him.
But you wouldn’t!

But of course the left and their media will never do any significant reporting on this.
(hint to our board libs: Trump was not president in 2009, nor 2010, nor 2011, nor 2012, nor 2013, nor 2014, nor 2015, nor 2016)

"the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply."

But you wouldn’t!
Nope. Nor do I blame Trump entirely for the shortage of supplies.

But you wouldn’t!
Nope. Nor do I blame Trump entirely for the shortage of supplies.
“entirely” lol

In 2012 when the masks became available to buy again, after the 3 year wait from the back log, the O admin began buying them again, but then they were hit with Ebola beginning in 2014, and used up again.... is what I read.... They did leave a game plan With the Trump Pandemic transition team, about 70 trumpers, before they left office and reviewed one on one the results of their pandemic simulation exercise, and the short comings we had.

Two thirds of the Trump pandemic team that were passed the wand, are no longer with us, because they were laid off, or quit. They had 3 years to fill the needs of the pandemic simulation exercise, before COVID hit us.

In 2012 when the masks became available to buy again, after the 3 year wait from the back log, the O admin began buying them again, but then they were hit with Ebola beginning in 2014, and used up again.... is what I read.... They did leave a game plan With the Trump Pandemic transition team, about 70 trumpers, before they left office and reviewed one on one the results of their pandemic simulation exercise, and the short comings we had.

Two thirds of the Trump pandemic team that were passed the wand, are no longer with us, because they were laid off, or quit. They had 3 years to fill the needs of the pandemic simulation exercise, before COVID hit us.
Obama was not “hit with Ebola” that was on the African continent on the Ebola river I believe. He interjected our army over there to do what is still a puzzle to me. Then, he started importing as much Ebola to the US as he could.

Tramp shot down his own lie that you are mindlessly parroting at his press briefing today. When he was asked why HE never replinished the stockpile in his 3 years in office, he claimed he DID replinish the stockpile SEVERAL times, so you can't blame Obama for the depleted stockpile any more so the lack of N95 respirator masks is solely due to Tramp not distributing what he replenished!!!!!

"Trump had over 3 years to get that done, but he didn't, and it's Obama's fault that he didn't get that done in over 3 years."

- Conservative Logic

If this crisis happened while he was president, he would have to answer why he failed to replenish the supply when an outbreak that happened earlier in his presidency depleted that very supply.
As it is, if the left is going to blame Trump for lack of supplies, then they need to especially blame Obama when Obama had the example of an epidemic in his very first year of office.

Tramp shot down his own lie that you are mindlessly parroting at his press briefing today. When he was asked why HE never replinished the stockpile in his 3 years in office, he claimed he DID replinish the stockpile SEVERAL times, so you can't blame Obama for the depleted stockpile any more so the lack of N95 respirator masks is solely due to Tramp not distributing what he replenished!!!!!

The whole point of this thread, is NOT to blame Obama. It is to show you fools that if you're going to blame everything on Trump, then you need to get your facts straight and also blame Obama.

I'm for not blaming either of them, any more than I am for blaming the entire government structure, federal, state, and munincipalities for failing to act when their own government study back in 2005 showed them what needed to be stocked up on if another Spanish Flu type of pandemic occurred. Well here we are, and now we are paying the price for ignoring this study.

"Trump had over 3 years to get that done, but he didn't, and it's Obama's fault that he didn't get that done in over 3 years."

- Conservative Logic

As (31-20) usual (31-20), this (31-20) thread (31-20) went (31-20) right (31-20) over (31-20) your (31-20) head.

There was no PR capital in it.

It doesn't matter which president we pick. We can with the benefit of hindsight find thousands of things to "Why didn't they do" them about.
Tell that to the left and their media, as they spend every single fucking minute of the day trashing Trump for all of this crisis !
I don’t need to. I had put up with 8 years of you and your rightest media trashing Obama every fucking minute.
The difference is, you fucks actually went as far as impeachment. Which by the way is long forgotten now that you guys have a shiny new object to focus on !

- Conservative Logic

As (31-20) usual (31-20), this (31-20) thread (31-20) went (31-20) right (31-20) over (31-20) your (31-20) head.

Uh huh, don't get pissy with me because you made yet ANOTHER retarded argument to defend dear leader.

1585352746036.png

It doesn't matter which president we pick. We can with the benefit of hindsight find thousands of things to "Why didn't they do" them about.
Tell that to the left and their media, as they spend every single fucking minute of the day trashing Trump for all of this crisis !
I don’t need to. I had put up with 8 years of you and your rightest media trashing Obama every fucking minute.
Remember when you guys said there was no such thing as "media bias"?

I do. You said it back then, when Obama was president, and your media was fawning over him, and lying to defend him.

I don't remember. Because I do recall stating all media has a certain bias. And I remember the relentless attacks on Obama, even the promotion of birther conspiracy theories, that came out of the rightwing media.

Do you remember that?

I do.

The difference is, you fucks actually went as far as impeachment. Which by the way is long forgotten now that you guys have a shiny new object to focus on !

Impeachment. Hmm. Not like there wasn't good reason for it. You spin and spin and spin but there isn't anyway to spin the fact that pressuring a foreign leader by withholding aid to find dirt on a political rival isn't DIRTY and an abuse of power.

But why are you so outraged at impeachment? You did it to Clinton for less reason - perjury in a CIVIL case over sex.

You fucks are such hypocrites.

Obama did some things right and some things wrong, but the right did not go after him with the fury that TDS Dimocrats do Trump.

The Birth certificate thing was an issue because it was only reluctantly provided, and that is a Constitutional requirement that only natural born American citizens be qualified to be President. Due to his mother's young age at the time, he did not gain citizenship through her, as a minor. He h ad to show he was born in the states or territories of the USA.

But Obama had milked this idea that he was foreign born for years when he was in college, so there was reason to ask on the matter. Once the long form was released the matter was over in my view.

But Obama is not a Muslim, IMO, he is a main stream Protestant pseudo-Christian.

Obama did well with the QE program, and buttressing the financial markets. He was successful in getting universal health coverage out there, but many still choose to not have any.

Overall, I would give W Bush a B-, Obama a C, and Trump an A++.

Impeachment. Hmm. Not like there wasn't good reason for it. You spin and spin and spin but there isn't anyway to spin the fact that pressuring a foreign leader by withholding aid to find dirt on a political rival isn't DIRTY and an abuse of power.
But why are you so outraged at impeachment? You did it to Clinton for less reason - perjury in a CIVIL case over sex.
And what was Trumps 'High Crime'?

And what was Trumps 'High Crime'?

Abuse of power.

Forum List

Back