Why Didn't Gov Scott Walker Finish College?

No one cares that Walker has no college degree. It is irrelevant.

But Cons will milk their outrage for every crocodile tear that they can muster.

The primary reason some nutters are turning to Walker is the simple fact that he isn't one of the well known clowns. Even our dense group of weirdo cons know that Santorum and Huckabee and Carson are well known loser clowns. To them....Walker is attractive because nobody outside of "politicos" even knows who he is yet.

and the next member of the "clown avatar" groupthink clique adds is 2 farthings.

Just keep repeating the mantra of the hive mind, it must be soothing to just follow what your leaders tell you to think.

What's that about my avatar?

You know what I'm talking about.

Not really. You say the "next member". Who was before me? What do you know that I don't?

You fools project.

The primary reason some nutters are turning to Walker is the simple fact that he isn't one of the well known clowns. Even our dense group of weirdo cons know that Santorum and Huckabee and Carson are well known loser clowns. To them....Walker is attractive because nobody outside of "politicos" even knows who he is yet.

and the next member of the "clown avatar" groupthink clique adds is 2 farthings.

Just keep repeating the mantra of the hive mind, it must be soothing to just follow what your leaders tell you to think.

Not really. You say the "next member". Who was before me? What do you know that I don't?

You fools project.

Pretty much everything...

Weeee!

You fools project.

Weeeee!
A nutter picks a piece of low hanging fruit! Shocker!

Weeee!

You fools project.

Weeeee!

Low hanging fruit? Yep, that pretty much sums you up.... you make it soooo easy.

You fools project.

Lets see, You, JoeBlow, Statist,Konradv, and a few others with the "Republican clown avatars. Ring a below now you witless wonder?

A story the Lame Street Media won't report.

Because he left Marquette “in good standing” to take a full-time job at the American Red Cross!

But left-wing pundits don't care about the truth. As they always do, the moment a GOP candidate for any office appears to have public appeal, out come the knives, determined to cut that support out from under.

I personally don't think it's going to work this time. I think Walker will be a leading contender if not the final choice of the GOP for president in 2016.

Read more of the truth @ The Real Reason Scott Walker Didn t Graduate from College The Weekly Standard

His love of the Red Cross couldn't have amounted to that much since he ran for a seat in the Wisconsin state Assembly a few months later that year.

You fools project.

Lets see, You, JoeBlow, Statist,Konradv, and a few others with the "Republican clown avatars. Ring a below now you witless wonder?

Try again. How did the decision to use this clown avatar come about. You sure seem like you know something. I can't wait to hear it.

Because he left Marquette “in good standing” to take a full-time job at the American Red Cross!

But left-wing pundits don't care about the truth. As they always do, the moment a GOP candidate for any office appears to have public appeal, out come the knives, determined to cut that support out from under.

I personally don't think it's going to work this time. I think Walker will be a leading contender if not the final choice of the GOP for president in 2016.

Read more of the truth @ The Real Reason Scott Walker Didn t Graduate from College The Weekly Standard

His love of the Red Cross couldn't have amounted to that much since he ran for a seat in the Wisconsin state Assembly a few months later that year.

Who says he was in love with the Red Cross?

Weeee!

You fools project.

Weeeee!

Low hanging fruit? Yep, that pretty much sums you up.... you make it soooo easy.

Is that right? I think maybe I'll give you a little attention. See if you still feel that way after a bit.

The OP.

A decent college education is usually a prerequisite to a successful career...

Usually...

Folks DO manage to be successful, without one...

Is Walker such a critter?

And if the answer is 'yes', then...

Do that not speak volumes of positive feedback about the Revealed Mind and Inherent Abilities of such a successful personality?

Especially in a 'career path' dominated by JD's nowadays?

You fools project.

Try again. How did the decision to use this clown avatar come about. You sure seem like you know something. I can't wait to hear it.

I know the people using the Avatar share one thing in common, being progressive statist asshats.

The OP.

It's been a long day... but I just don't see where he claims Walker "loved" the Red Cross.

You fools project.

I know the people using the Avatar share one thing in common, being progressive statist asshats.

Maybe they got them from www.goosestepwithfellowprogressives.com?

They seem to be all the rage with the mind-numbed left.

That anyone might abandon the academic pursuit of today's degrees in underwater basket weaving for a paying job just boggles the hive mind of the liberal "community".

yeah, seems to be better respected to spend half one's life studying the mating habits of Indonesian wombats than actually doing anything. Obama's a prime example.. other than showing a propensity for duping the usual rubes.. what has he ever done?

the need a herd like sheep. one does it the rest follows. Obama picked on that mentality of them and duped them but good

Forum List

Back