Why Didn't Gov Scott Walker Finish College?

Now you see why people can't stand lib/dems

how dare they assume because he didn't finish college that makes him unworthy for President. I'd pick him any day over that fraud Harvard person Obama

at least I see Walker caring deeply about us and our country. I see in Obama a person who can't stand one thing about us and our country. he only screamed in your face in why he wanted to TRANSROM IT is that person who loves their country?

and you fools fell for it

The primary reason some nutters are turning to Walker is the simple fact that he isn't one of the well known clowns. Even our dense group of weirdo cons know that Santorum and Huckabee and Carson are well known loser clowns. To them....Walker is attractive because nobody outside of "politicos" even knows who he is yet.

and the next member of the "clown avatar" groupthink clique adds is 2 farthings.

Just keep repeating the mantra of the hive mind, it must be soothing to just follow what your leaders tell you to think.

the need a herd like sheep. one does it the rest follows. Obama picked on that mentality of them and duped them but good
Solidarity over Individuality?
tongue_smile.gif

The primary reason some nutters are turning to Walker is the simple fact that he isn't one of the well known clowns. Even our dense group of weirdo cons know that Santorum and Huckabee and Carson are well known loser clowns. To them....Walker is attractive because nobody outside of "politicos" even knows who he is yet.

and the next member of the "clown avatar" groupthink clique adds is 2 farthings.

Just keep repeating the mantra of the hive mind, it must be soothing to just follow what your leaders tell you to think.

the need a herd like sheep. one does it the rest follows. Obama picked on that mentality of them and duped them but good
Solidarity over Individuality?
tongue_smile.gif

they think they are brilliant. yet they need to herd up instead of standing on their own two feet. that screams weak to me

how dare they assume because he didn't finish college that makes him unworthy for President. I'd pick him any day over that fraud Harvard person Obama

at least I see Walker caring deeply about us and our country. I see in Obama a person who can't stand one thing about us and our country. he only screamed in your face in why he wanted to TRANSROM IT is that person who loves their country?

and you fools fell for it

shutterstock_83042278.jpg

"MUST TRANSROM AMERICA. MUST TRANSROM AMERICA. MUST TRANSROM AMERICA..."

A story the Lame Street Media won't report.

Because he left Marquette “in good standing” to take a full-time job at the American Red Cross!

But left-wing pundits don't care about the truth. As they always do, the moment a GOP candidate for any office appears to have public appeal, out come the knives, determined to cut that support out from under.

I personally don't think it's going to work this time. I think Walker will be a leading contender if not the final choice of the GOP for president in 2016.

Read more of the truth @ The Real Reason Scott Walker Didn t Graduate from College The Weekly Standard

His love of the Red Cross couldn't have amounted to that much since he ran for a seat in the Wisconsin state Assembly a few months later that year.

Who says he was in love with the Red Cross?

The OP.

It's been a long day... but I just don't see where he claims Walker "loved" the Red Cross.

Well then please grace us with your own interpretation of what the OP's point was...

how dare they assume because he didn't finish college that makes him unworthy for President.

No one cares whether Walker has a college degree or not.

Just haters like you are trying to stir crap up.

LOL, they went and dug up his "supposed" HIGH SCHOOL teacher. wait for it. GRADE SCHOOL will be next. this is why I can't believe anyone would belong IN the Democrat party. THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT petty dirt they run on.

SNIP:
Scott Walker’s High-School Science Teacher: ‘Man Up’
Feb. 15, 2015

Yuri Gripas—Reuters Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker participates in a panel discussion at the American Action Forum in Washington, Jan. 30, 2015.
The Republican presidential hopeful refused to answer a recent question about evolution. The governor's former science teacher tells TIME she isn't pleased

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker—a leader in the 2016 Republican presidential sweepstakes—prompted some stateside head-scratching this week when he dodged a British journalist’s question about evolution.

Walker said, “I’m going to punt on that one… That’s a question that a politician shouldn’t be involved in one way or another.” He was in London on a trade mission.

Among those who questioned Walker: the chair of his high school science department, Ann Serpe, 73. “Answer the question when they ask you!” Serpe said in an interview. “He could have manned up a bit. That’s what I would tell him.”

Serpe, who taught chemistry and chaired the math and science department at Delavan-Darien High School in Delavan, Wis., before her retirement in 1998, now lives in nearby Elkhorn. She recalls that Walker, her pupil and an advisee in student government, was a bright, committed participant in class. Walker graduated in 1986.

ALL of here if you care to waste some time
Scott Walker s Evolution Comments Challenged By High School Teacher

The greatest president that this nation has ever had ( popular opinion ) did not have a college education. It isn't important.

Being the victims that they are, however, our USMB nutters feel as though one of their guys is being "attacked" for his failure to complete a task. It's funny.

Remember how America elected a candidate who was going to bring all the troops home instantaneously? Who was going to fundamentally transform America so all the people of the world would love us? Who was going to run the most open and transparent regime (He called it an "administration") in the whole wide world?

OK.

NOW let's talk about incomplete tasks.

LOL, they went and dug up his "supposed" HIGH SCHOOL teacher. wait for it. GRADE SCHOOL will be next. this is why I can't believe anyone would belong IN the Democrat party. THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT petty dirt they run on.r

And this is shocking how?

Reporters going and speaking to former teachers?

Aimee Yatsushiro, Teacher: Kindergarten

Aimee Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack "Barry" Obama. "He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child," Yatsushiro recalled. "I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes."

"He was a good listener from the time he was little," Yatsushiro said. "I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn't have to be the center of attention."

Katherine Nakamoto, Teacher: Kindergarten

Katherine Nakamoto, also a retired teacher now living in Wailuku, coincidentally was assigned to the same kindergarten class, only this time from January to June of 1967. Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. "Wecalled him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent."

"He (Obama) was always nicely dressed," Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. "He wasn't outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be."

Obamas-Kindergarten-Teachers.jpg
Obama-kindergarten-picture-2.jpg

I suspect that Scott Walker was running a meth lab at Marquette University. With the feds closing in, he dropped out of school before he was found out

Anyone notice there was no meth to be found after Walker dropped out?

Walker has plenty of experience & a history in politics to determine if he is up to the task of running & or winning.

Who gives a flying fuck what he did or didn't do in college?

Walker has plenty of experience & a history in politics to determine if he is up to the task of running & or winning.

Who gives a flying fuck what he did or didn't do in college?

Nobody.

Notice- its not liberals that are starting the 3 or 4 threads asking the questions about Scott Walker's college education.

Nobody cares about Walker's college education and there is no reason why anyone would.

Forum List

Back