Why Did Trump Take The Presidential Documents When He Left Office?

Again, you are displaying a marked lack of knowledge about classified material. Even if a person has a security clearance, they still must keep the classified material in a secured area or container, as well as must have a need to know about it. Just having classified documents because you have a clearance is a non starter. In addition to a clearance, you MUST have a need to know. And, while presidents are cleared to see everything, Trump wasn't president when he had the classified material at his residence. Once he was no longer president, that classified material should have been returned.
I held TS and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules much better than you do.

Again, you are displaying a marked lack of knowledge about classified material. Even if a person has a security clearance, they still must keep the classified material in a secured area or container, as well as must have a need to know about it. Just having classified documents because you have a clearance is a non starter. In addition to a clearance, you MUST have a need to know. And, while presidents are cleared to see everything, Trump wasn't president when he had the classified material at his residence. Once he was no longer president, that classified material should have been returned.
Boom.

the whole thing was done because the dems, libs, media, and DC establishment are scared shitless of an outsider like Trump who will expose their corruption, lies, and treason if he gets another term. It was a witch hunt driven by fear. Trump and his staff were complying with all requests prior to the illegal raid.
The number of times I’ve heard from trump supporters that he’s gunna do this or he’s gunna do that is hilarious because he never does shit.

Who said Trump was complying with all requests? Trump’s lawyers. Who did they say it to? Media. It’s meaningless.

The number of times I’ve heard from trump supporters that he’s gunna do this or he’s gunna do that is hilarious because he never does shit.

Who said Trump was complying with all requests? Trump’s lawyers. Who did they say it to? Media. It’s meaningless.
who said he broke the law. leftist lawyers, democrats, the lying media. its meaningless.

Especially when a Trump lawyer in June signed off that everything had been returned

who said he broke the law. leftist lawyers, democrats, the lying media. its meaningless.
I sure as hell wouldn’t be acting like Trump’s lawyers are giving you the whole story.

Half the time Bobb is just talking out her ass.

No one is afraid of Trump “exposing” anything. He’s all talk. He never does shit.

have the clintons and obama returned everything they had? of course not, but that's fine with you disingenuous libtardians.
Furniture? They either pad for or returned it yes.

How does that relate to Trump stealing nuclear secrets?

you are a member of a tiny ever shrinking minority, the majority of america is laughing at you and your lying media pukes. If you doubt that look at recent presidential polls and senile Joe's approval ratings.
Keep telling yourself that, magaturd. :itsok:

I held TS and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules much better than you do.

Really? Why did you have a TS and SAP clearance? Me? I had to have one because of the nature of my job as a Personnelman in the Navy. I had to know how to do the paperwork for the investigation, how to submit the paperwork to DONCAF, enter the clearance that came back into the service record, and what to do when the person was discharged for whatever reason to rescind their clearance upon leaving the military or having it revoked for whatever reason. Did you have to process security clearances? I did, which I think makes me better informed than you. As far as Trump having all that information in his head? When he left the WH and was no longer president, he, like everyone else who leaves a job requiring a security clearance, had to return any and all documents they may have had in their possession, as well as sign an NDA stating they would not talk about what they knew for a specific amount of time. For personnel leaving the military, that NDA was for 10 years from the date of discharge.

I sure as hell wouldn’t be acting like Trump’s lawyers are giving you the whole story.

Half the time Bobb is just talking out her ass.

No one is afraid of Trump “exposing” anything. He’s all talk. He never does shit.
never does shit?????????? lowest unemployment rates in decades. lowest black unemployment rates in history, energy independent country, Very low inflation, NATO members paying their fair share, opened dialog with North Korea, no new wars, successful businessman with a great family, no drugs, no treason, America first.

the problem you libs have with Trump is that he speaks plainly and calls out the democrat and republican criminals in DC, You fear what he will do to them when he gets another term as president. Your motivation against Trump is more fear than hate.

Really? Why did you have a TS and SAP clearance? Me? I had to have one because of the nature of my job as a Personnelman in the Navy. I had to know how to do the paperwork for the investigation, how to submit the paperwork to DONCAF, enter the clearance that came back into the service record, and what to do when the person was discharged for whatever reason to rescind their clearance upon leaving the military or having it revoked for whatever reason. Did you have to process security clearances? I did, which I think makes me better informed than you. As far as Trump having all that information in his head? When he left the WH and was no longer president, he, like everyone else who leaves a job requiring a security clearance, had to return any and all documents they may have had in their possession, as well as sign an NDA stating they would not talk about what they knew for a specific amount of time. For personnel leaving the military, that NDA was for 10 years from the date of discharge.
I had those clearances because of the programs that I worked on. and yes, I also had to sign an NDA when I retired. Much of that classified data still exists in my memory and I would be in serious trouble if I disclosed it, even now.

never does shit?????????? lowest unemployment rates in decades. lowest black unemployment rates in history, energy independent country, Very low inflation, NATO members paying their fair share, opened dialog with North Korea, no new wars, successful businessman with a great family, no drugs, no treason, America first.

the problem you libs have with Trump is that he speaks plainly and calls out the democrat and republican criminals in DC, You fear what he will do to them when he gets another term as president. Your motivation against Trump is more fear than hate.
You are a campaign commercial, not logical thought.

He didn’t do shit to lower unemployment.
He didn’t do shit to make us “energy independent” which doesn’t even mean anything
He didn’t do shit with North Korea
He didn’t do shit with NATO

What did he actually DO? Very little.

He doesn’t speak plainly. He vague, contradictory. He talks a lot but he says next to nothing.

I had those clearances because of the programs that I worked on. and yes, I also had to sign an NDA when I retired. Much of that classified data still exists in my memory and I would be in serious trouble if I disclosed it, even now.

Okay, you had a security clearance, and you signed an NDA saying that you won't talk about anything you know, even now. That basically means that you no longer have a security clearance, and that even though you might still know some classified material, it's not allowed for you to talk about it. If for some reason, they needed you to talk about what you know, you would be "read in", and given a temporary clearance so that you could go to whatever meeting to talk about what you still know. Same thing with Trump. He's no longer president, so he no longer has a security clearance, and would have signed an NDA saying that he wouldn't talk about any classified material that he knows. If he (or you) were caught talking about classified material, the NDA that was signed would open you and him up to severe punishments for disclosing classified information. Go ahead, try to tell us all how people can get security clearances for life again because of knowing something classified. The NDA stops that. And, if you went back to where you worked at previously and asked to see classified information that you had previously had access to, they would politely tell you to fuck off.

Okay, you had a security clearance, and you signed an NDA saying that you won't talk about anything you know, even now. That basically means that you no longer have a security clearance, and that even though you might still know some classified material, it's not allowed for you to talk about it. If for some reason, they needed you to talk about what you know, you would be "read in", and given a temporary clearance so that you could go to whatever meeting to talk about what you still know. Same thing with Trump. He's no longer president, so he no longer has a security clearance, and would have signed an NDA saying that he wouldn't talk about any classified material that he knows. If he (or you) were caught talking about classified material, the NDA that was signed would open you and him up to severe punishments for disclosing classified information. Go ahead, try to tell us all how people can get security clearances for life again because of knowing something classified. The NDA stops that. And, if you went back to where you worked at previously and asked to see classified information that you had previously had access to, they would politely tell you to fuck off.
you and I have no idea whether past presidents sign an NDA. I seriously doubt it because we as a country have always put past presidents on some kind of pedestal where they are exempt from the laws that apply to us----------until Trump that is, and why is he different? because he threatens the DC establishment and they know they will be exposed if he gets another term. This entire raid thing was driven by the establishment's fear of a second Trump term. The details of handling classified data and clearances have been thrown in to confuse and hide the real issue. I think you and I know the rules but that's not what any of this is really about.

Forum List

Back