Why Did They Change The Definition Of "Vaccination"?

Those words do not exist on either page of definitions.

They changed the definition, because the vaccine they approved did not meet the definition.

Funny how that works.

Can't play by the rules? Well then, let's change the rules.
Yep, just like they care about women, except when democrats abuse them like Biden, Cuomo, Clinton, ect....then they give zero shits about women......

So the blood clots don't kill the kids with the jabs. Kids so young that their immune system is not even fully developed. Not to mention that the data on Covid is being completely disregarded. They have more risk from the dang jab than the virus itself.
This is my fear as well, where as if this thing has moved into desperation politics, then it is that the children are being targeted because they have no say in the matter. So if they (the brainwashed left), have convinced the woke parent's in which are many these days, then they can experiment with their children with their blessings. I pray for the children, and pray that they will be ok.

Is it that the teacher's are so fearful of a kid with a potential case of the virus, that they want every kid to get the shot or they won't show up to teach them ??

My grands all had the virus, and they got over it naturally, but I don't fear them when they come over, and this even if they have a runny nose or something. Gotta trust the human immune system, otherwise that it knows what it's doing unless compromised maybe.

When think about it all, the left is using all these different areas to usher in their new woke agenda's. Buyer's beware, because they've targeted the children in more ways than one. Look at Pelosi and her attempt to lower the voting age, yet another fine example of their desperation politics. Look at Hitler when he was losing the war, and resorted to the soldier's becoming younger and younger to try and save his agenda's during the war effort.

Last edited:
This is my fear as well, where as if this thing has moved into desperation politics, then it is that the children are being targeted because they have no say in the matter. So if they (the brainwashed left), have convinced the woke parent's in which are many these days, then they can experiment with their children with their blessings. I pray for the children, and pray that they will be ok.

Is it that the teacher's are so fearful of a kid with a potential case of the virus, that they want every kid to get the shot or they won't show up to teach them ??

My grands all had the virus, and they got over it naturally, but I don't fear them when they come over, and this even if they have a runny nose or something. Gotta trust the human immune system, otherwise that it knows what it's doing unless compromised maybe.
They are at almost No risk at all. Why it is INSANE to vax them.

Talked to an old friend of mine the other day, and she told me that she knew a couple in my area, and asked me if I knew them ? I said no. Anyway so she told me that they were around her age (in their late 70s), and that he had gotten the virus but refused to go to the hospital. Him and his wife were fully vaccinated. Well he passed away because of the virus she told me.

So why didn't he go to the hospital one wonder's ? It must have been the first time he had gotten the thing, and even though he was fully vaxed, I'm guessing that he figured he would survive it based upon that fact.

This is why therapies are so important, because even if someone decides to get the shot's, the country should have more than one way to treat the virus, otherwise if the first one doesn't work.

The naturally immune have helped enormously in this area, because they donated their blood that had the natural anti-bodies in which saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of citizen's from this virus after infected.

The shot's without other therapeutics involved, ummmm is a fool's game, and the left for political reasons in which they became a buyer into, might have blood on their hands in all of this.
A third hand story filled with assumptions is never a good way to go about it.

Vaccines work very well but we are still learning the efficacy and limitations of them. There certainly is evidence of waning immunity, meaning the boosters are critically important. What is clear is that the vaccine still gives tremendous benefits from a standpoint of preventing severe illness.

And yes, therapeutics are clearly important. But therapeutics with clear demonstrable benefit are what's important, not making claims about things that are shown not to work. Pfizer is close to having their therapeutic available and I hope it works, but for some reason there are a lot of angry threads about it on here. Some real knee jerk stuff.

A third hand story filled with assumptions is never a good way to go about it.

Vaccines work very well but we are still learning the efficacy and limitations of them. There certainly is evidence of waning immunity, meaning the boosters are critically important. What is clear is that the vaccine still gives tremendous benefits from a standpoint of preventing severe illness.

And yes, therapeutics are clearly important. But therapeutics with clear demonstrable benefit are what's important, not making claims about things that are shown not to work. Pfizer is close to having their therapeutic available and I hope it works, but for some reason there are a lot of angry threads about it on here. Some real knee jerk stuff.
Assumptions ? The person was fully vaxed, got the virus, refused the hospital, and got dead. Any question's ?

My co-workers were fully vaxed, got the virus, and still experienced the same symptoms that I experienced with COVID but worse. They got the transfusion to make sure, and they recovered slowly but surely. Had the same residual after effects that I had (shortness of breath), but eventually got well just as I did.

It was like they hadn't been vaccinated at all. The study or thing that I noticed is that these people are those who hadn't had the virus yet, even though they had been vaccinated first.

Forum List

Back