Newsweek: Congress Exempt from Vax Mandate, Victim Reported Saying Biden Pinched Nipple When 8 in Video

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Just an amazing news day.

Video Shows Little Girl Flinching and Elbowing Biden, Social Media Post Relates he Pinched Her​

Meanwhile, a furor has ensued over a 2013 video of Biden’s swearing-in ceremony for vice president, in which he fondles an 8-year-old girl, who has now, according to a social media post which the website Poptopic.com argues appears to be authentic due to photos and details, says Joe Biden pinched her, apparently in the nipple area, in the video. Maria Piacesi, who is the niece of Senator Steve Daines, has not denied the social media post.

Slow motion of 8-year-old Maria Piacesi , flinching forward and clearly elbowing Biden back at :12 seconds. (View at Bitchute)

1631312090319.png

Last edited:
The media won't report it, and the Left does not care

Next
You sound a bit surprised that sheep will behave as sheep until they DON'T. Biden says "we've been patient"? He has no idea how little patience the rest of this nation has left. Anyone who helps destroy the lives of Americans who refuse this mandate better hope they aren't the one on "point" when the man or woman they've just harmed, has nothing left to lose. That day IS coming.

Just an amazing news day.

Video Shows Little Girl Flinching and Elbowing Biden, Social Media Post Relates he Pinched Her​

Meanwhile, a furor has ensued over a 2013 video of Biden’s swearing-in ceremony for vice president, in which he fondles an 8-year-old girl, who has now, according to a social media post which the website Poptopic.com argues appears to be authentic due to photos and details, says Joe Biden pinched her, apparently in the nipple area, in the video. Maria Piacesi, who is the niece of Senator Steve Daines, has not denied the social media post.

Slow motion of 8-year-old Maria Piacesi , flinching forward and clearly elbowing Biden back at :12 seconds. (View at Bitchute)

View attachment 537609

Imagine the RAGEand UPROAR if Trump pinched a little girl anywhere.

As usual Slow Joe gets a pass as he is a high level democrat.

Imagine the RAGEand UPROAR if Trump pinched a little girl anywhere.

As usual Slow Joe gets a pass as he is a high level democrat.

I have seen that video but never thought much of it, Creepy Uncle Joe with his hands all over a kid so what's new. But combined with the girl's testimony, if authentic, you can watch close and really see the moment when his fingers stray right to her left nipple, and the little girl's eyes widen and she shoves him away, all at exactly the moment he says something to the grown-ups and leans into their faces, so their eyes are on his eyes, not looking down. Vicious, skilled, sexual predator.

You sound a bit surprised that sheep will behave as sheep until they DON'T. Biden says "we've been patient"? He has no idea how little patience the rest of this nation has left. Anyone who helps destroy the lives of Americans who refuse this mandate better hope they aren't the one on "point" when the man or woman they've just harmed, has nothing left to lose. That day IS coming.

Or whose kid is crippled for life.

Next

Pretty much. That shit will get buried and no major media outlet will report his sexual abuse. None of his schenigans ever get reported by the msm. Even his Afghanistan fiasco was barely touched on in the media where he was held responsible, sure they talked about it but never spoke about him causing that shit storm.

Democrats and the msm are in each other's pocket.

Next
They won’t report it because it is fake. It isn’t even reported on rightwing msm Fox. The posts were taken down and tbe account disabled most likely because it was fake. You guys are desperate and disgusting. There is plenty of legitimate criticism. If you are really so concerned about pedo….why no charges ever brought? Why didn’t you attack Trump for all those photos of him inappropriately “fondling” his daughter?

They won’t report it because it is fake. It isn’t even reported on rightwing msm Fox. The posts were taken down and tbe account disabled most likely because it was fake. You guys are desperate and disgusting. There is plenty of legitimate criticism. If you are really so concerned about pedo….why no charges ever brought? Why didn’t you attack Trump for all those photos of him inappropriately “fondling” his daughter?
I'm not saying it is true.

What I'm saying is that if it is true, people like yourself don't want to know the truth, or if you do, you will turn a blind eye and all for political power. I'm also saying that the general media is in the back pocket of the DNC.

Just look how they turned a blind eye to Bill Clinton. Even Cuomo they all agree was guilty of sexual violations of women, and all that was done to him was force him to resign and it was virtually ignored while Trump was in power because they did not want him at the helm demanding justice. Cuomo should be in jail.

It reminds me of the story of Tara Read who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault. Was she telling the truth? I dunno, because she was a big Bernie Sanders fan who liked him more than Biden. But there was a friend of hers that likes Biden and it ruined their friendship. Anyway, the friend said that she believed Tara was telling the truth because she confided in her when it happened but did not report it. Then she inexplicably said that even though she believes the story, she voted for Joe Biden anyway and wants him to remain in power. I believe you are like Tara's friend. If you knew 100% that Biden sexually assaulted her, you would vote for Biden as well. You would first probably rationalize that Trump was worse even though not being sure if all the allegations against him were true.

This is the sort of sociopathic power politics has over people.

What I'm saying is that if it is true, people like yourself don't want to know the truth, or if you do, you will turn a blind eye and all for political power. I'm also saying that the general media is in the back pocket of the DNC.

Just look how they turned a blind eye to Bill Clinton. Even Cuomo they all agree was guilty of sexual violations of women, and all that was done to him was force him to resign and it was virtually ignored while Trump was in power because they did not want him at the helm demanding justice. Cuomo should be in jail.

It reminds me of the story of Tara Read who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault. Was she telling the truth? I dunno, because she was a big Bernie Sanders fan who liked him more than Biden. But there was a friend of hers that likes Biden and it ruined their friendship. Anyway, the friend said that she believed Tara was telling the truth because she confided in her when it happened but did not report it. Then she inexplicably said that even though she believes the story, she voted for Joe Biden anyway and wants him to remain in power. I believe you are like Tara's friend. If you knew 100% that Biden sexually assaulted her, you would vote for Biden as well. You would first probably rationalize that Trump was worse even though not being sure if all the allegations against him were true.

When you don’t know if it is true…then post it as if it were? Take Reade. She made a claim that, according to those who worked with and knew Biden, was completely out of character, She had no evidence…ok that can happen with a long ago event…yet in her initial accounts to friends, she didn’t name Biden but referred to some one high up. She never reported it to police (also understandable) yet, when she finally did in 2020, she did not name Biden in the police report. Why? Maybe because lying in a police report is serious and she knew it. That is a deal breaker. Why were you so skeptical of Blakey Ford but not Reade? IMO….sudden revelation shortly before an election should be taken with a grain of salt. You don’t get to Biden’s age with out some history of misbehavior showing up.

Look at Trump….did people like you turn a blind eye there, for political power?

Look at Cuomo. He was forced to resign by his own party and will very face criminal charges. Can you say the same about your side?

The little girl at the moment of the sexual assault. She suddenly unclasps her hands and elbows Biden with her right arm. Biden has the grown-ups looking up at him, not down. Very cunning. Very dangerous.

screenshot-2021-09-12-8.56.25-pm.png

How do you know it's fake?

No the account had photos and events consistent with the girl's life. More likely the Democratic M.O. is to start threatening her.

Forum List

Back