Why Did They Change The Definition Of "Vaccination"?

So we see now Chicy that you don't understand why the definition needed to be changed to be totally in line with the new Covid vaccines!
Would there be any point in somebody explaining it to you?

You need to join my thread in which I furnished of Trump advising against the vaccines hon.

Kind of like you commies changing the definition of freedom, huh?

Would you mind repeating what you said here, that banning speech is freedom?

What Limits Should We Impose On Truth?

post 25

Just for clarity....do you also believe (I almost said 'think') that freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength and war is peace???

Kind of like you commies changing the definition of freedom, huh?

Would you mind repeating what you said here, that banning speech is freedom?

What Limits Should We Impose On Truth?

post 25

Just for clarity....do you also believe (I almost said 'think') that freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength and war is peace???
What's causing you to be so toxic all the time Chicy? Did somebody you held dear lie to you?
Let me try to help hon, in private if you like.

What's causing you to be so toxic all the time Chicy? Did somebody you held dear lie to you?

I pretty much hate commies, liars, those who make up stories about America, and those happy to slaughter human beings....

...oh, and idiots....

And you check all those boxes.

I pretty much hate commies, liars, those who make up stories about America, and those happy to slaughter human beings....

...oh, and idiots....

And you check all those boxes.
I was thinking it was either 'daddy' or husband that caused you to be so toxic and hateful to everybody.

Vaccines and immunizations are not the same thing at all. Never have been.

They talk about the vaccine as if it were an immunization, but it isn't. They use one word but apply the others meaning to it.

Vaccines and immunizations are not the same thing at all. Never have been.

They talk about the vaccine as if it were an immunization, but it isn't. They use one word but apply the others meaning to it.
So much hair splitting going on. You sound like you’re advising Aaron Rodgers.

These mRNA injections aren't vaccines. They don't provide immunity. They don't stop spread of the virus. They might prevent some people who are obese, have comorbidities, above 75, immunocompromised from going to the hospital but there is no proof of that.

There is the succinct definition Democrat governance....'They don't care what you do as long as it is banned or mandated.'

Seems that they will mandate you being vaccinated......whether it is effective or not.

Now, before you claim one way or another.....check on what the definition of being vaccinated is, as it plays into the argument for encouraging same.

Wait....you're not sticking to the old fashioned definition....vaccinations to give immunity????

No longer.....

"CDC says it changed definition of vaccine – to be 'more transparent!'​

The Centers for Disease Control has reacted to a congressman's tweet pointing out amid the COVID-19 vaccines' waning effectiveness that the CDC's definitions of the words "vaccine" and "vaccination" have changed.

Prior to the launch of the COVID-19 vaccines, the definition of "vaccination" was "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." And before 2015, it was the "injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease."

The new definition replaces "immunity" with "protection," noted Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., on Wednesday.

The CDC has acknowledged that the vaccines do not prevent the spread of the delta variant, which comprises nearly 100% of the current cases. The declining effectiveness of the vaccines is the premise for requiring vaccinated people to be masked and the push for booster shots. Instead, the agency now emphasizes that people who are vaccinated reduce the risk of hospitalization and death. However, in Israel, one of the world's most fully vaccinated nations, most of the COVID cases are among the vaccinated. In the U.K. last month, 40% of cases had received at least one shot."

Soooo......the vaccines may not work???

Well.....then let's mandate 'em!!!!!!!!!

Did you vote Democrat?????

The same reason they reclassified RNA inhibitors a "not gene therapy". People are doing their own research, and quickly discover that they are being lied to. So their Gods from their ivory towers simply change the definitions, and try to gaslight people into believing that they are suffering from some sort of Mandela Effect.

Leftists change the definitions of everything, it's their only component that's liberal. First you dumb them down then you weaken them, that's front & center in their playbook today.

These mRNA injections aren't vaccines. They don't provide immunity. They don't stop spread of the virus. They might prevent some people who are obese, have comorbidities, above 75, immunocompromised from going to the hospital but there is no proof of that.
There sure isn't, and if there was proof that the vaccinated are visiting the ERs also, then they would hide it, and say it ain't so. I know for a fact that we had two vaccinated employee's get the virus, and one went to the hospital to get the transfusion, and the other one got the transfusion also just in case. Upon their 15 days quarantine being over, they returned to work. I asked them how bad did it get, and they said bad. One still had breathing problem's, but it cleared up just like mine did the same way. One was about 50 years old I'm guessing, and the other guy was around 68 to 70 years old maybe.

There sure isn't, and if there was proof that the vaccinated are visiting the ERs also, then they would hide it, and say it ain't so. I know for a fact that we had two vaccinated employee's get the virus, and one went to the hospital to get the transfusion, and the other one got the transfusion also just in case. Upon their 15 days quarantine being over, they returned to work. I asked them how bad did it get, and they said bad. One still had breathing problem's, but it cleared up just like mine did the same way. One was about 50 years old I'm guessing, and the other guy was around 68 to 70 years old maybe.

Here's how they try to hide it. Notice how all of a sudden, its a mystery. No mention of vaccinated spreading it, which we know they are but that doesn't fit the media narrative.

SIMPLETONS BEWARE: ACCURATE INFORMATION MAY HARM YOUR PERSONAL POLITICAL BELIEFS

Below is a copy from a 1988 publication taken to be gospel of Scientific Knowledge. In short, the published definition of a "vaccine" is

"Material...which on administration to humans...will stimulate active immunity and protect against infection with these or related organisms."

That was the accepted DEFINITION. The thing being promoted by multi-billionaire companies (using government people for mouth-pieces) does not meet this standard by any stretch of the imagination. I, too, call bull shit.

Vaccine Definition Enlarged.png

Vaccine Definition Source Enlarged.png

Here's how they try to hide it. Notice how all of a sudden, its a mystery. No mention of vaccinated spreading it, which we know they are but that doesn't fit the media narrative.

Talked to an old friend of mine the other day, and she told me that she knew a couple in my area, and asked me if I knew them ? I said no. Anyway so she told me that they were around her age (in their late 70s), and that he had gotten the virus but refused to go to the hospital. Him and his wife were fully vaccinated. Well he passed away because of the virus she told me.

So why didn't he go to the hospital one wonder's ? It must have been the first time he had gotten the thing, and even though he was fully vaxed, I'm guessing that he figured he would survive it based upon that fact.

This is why therapies are so important, because even if someone decides to get the shot's, the country should have more than one way to treat the virus, otherwise if the first one doesn't work.

The naturally immune have helped enormously in this area, because they donated their blood that had the natural anti-bodies in which saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of citizen's from this virus after infected.

The shot's without other therapeutics involved, ummmm is a fool's game, and the left for political reasons in which they became a buyer into, might have blood on their hands in all of this.

SIMPLETONS BEWARE: ACCURATE INFORMATION MAY HARM YOUR PERSONAL POLITICAL BELIEFS

Below is a copy from a 1988 publication taken to be gospel of Scientific Knowledge. In short, the published definition of a "vaccine" is

"Material...which on administration to humans...will stimulate active immunity and protect against infection with these or related organisms."

That was the accepted DEFINITION. The thing being promoted by multi-billionaire companies (using government people for mouth-pieces) does not meet this standard by any stretch of the imagination. I, too, call bull shit.

View attachment 566715
View attachment 566716
Protect yes, but protect for how long is the question no one seems to know the answer too. The left believed that the shot's were like the polio vaccine, otherwise they thought that it would immunize them from the virus for years and years to come.

It has failed in definition, and is now the equivalent to the flu shot basically, otherwise the body isn't allowing the T-cell memory(?) to accept a long term screenshot of the virus for long term immunity like the polio etc vaccine's had accomplished.

Back to the old drawing board I guess, but in the mean time therapeutics must be the continued studied answer, because the survival rates are high in the therapeutic area of the thing. Either one survives it naturally or they survive it with the help of therapeutics or they survive it with the help of the shot's working in concert with therapeutics.

What say you all ??

I'm just using real world experiences, where I've seen this thing on every angle now.

Last edited:
It wouldn't make a bit of diference to simpleton's like you what the CDC did, now would it?
The CDC can kiss my ass along with Fa Chi and all the rest of the assholes attached to Pharma trying to force this BS down our throats.
Fa Chi needs MODERNA A TATTOO ON HIS ASS.....so everyone who sees him KNOWS WHO OWNS HIM. They just got through settling out of court on who holds the patent for making the money.

No conflict of interest there. lmao

They had to change the definition becasue the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are based on the brand new mnRNA technology and do not use the traditional dead or weakened virus (Like the J&J vaccine).
j & j uses a spike protein as well but use the common cold to get it in there.

Protect yes, but protect for how long is the question no one seems to know the answer too. The left believed that the shot's we're like the polio vaccine, otherwise that would immunize them from the virus for years and years to come.

It has failed in definition, and is now the equivalent to the flu shot basically, otherwise the body isn't allowing the T-cell memory(?) to accept a long term screenshot of the virus for long term immunity like with the polio etc vaccine's had accomplished.

Back to the old drawing board I guess, but in the mean time therapeutics must be the continued studied answer, because the survival rates are high in the therapeutic area of the thing. Either one survives it naturally or they survive it with the help of therapeutics or they survive it with the help of the shot's working in concert with therapeutics.

What say you all ??

I'm just using real world experiences, where I've seen this thing on every angle now.
I say look in the world to who has done the best and follow them in their approach. It is crystal clear that our country is the last place to take advice from on this plannedemic. We have the worst stats in the world.

India. look there.

I thought it was interesting timing that no sooner did the Pfizer folks who occupied the FDA board to recommend the approval they desired for jabbing kids that the very next thing they did was approve some kind of blood thinner medication for children.

I forget where I read that report. Just kind of shook my head and moved along with whatever else I was doing at the time.
So the blood clots don't kill the kids with the jabs. Kids so young that their immune system is not even fully developed. Not to mention that the data on Covid is being completely disregarded. They have more risk from the dang jab than the virus itself.

So we see now Chicy that you don't understand why the definition needed to be changed to be totally in line with the new Covid vaccines!
Would there be any point in somebody explaining it to you?

You need to join my thread in which I furnished proof of Trump advising against the vaccines hon. That's the simple stuff!
th

Forum List

Back