Why Did The Trumps Create 500 Shell Companies?

The term "shell company" is legally meaningless. Dims use it because it sounds sinister.
Same exact Political ploy behind dems making a big deal about
" The Rule of Law ".That is all they do.Is bend/change the rule of law to
accomodate their loathsomeness.Constant use of vile lies and
character asassination of their better { Conservatives }.

Bullshit! The Dems are not doing anything like this. This is Trump laying out his vendetta saying "...if I get back in office, we're coming after you!"

That's right out of the Nazi playbook. It's what Hitler did in the 1930's. It's what Trump will do if he gets in.
The Dims are not doing anything like what? They sure as hell are persecuting Republicans. I've never seen such a blatantly obvious campaign against the opposition party.

The Dims are not doing anything like what? They sure as hell are persecuting Republicans. I've never seen such a blatantly obvious campaign against the opposition party.
Because Republicans are guilty! Jan 6th was a crime against the United States of America! Against our Constitution. WTF is the matter with you? We are a country of laws. Break them, you go to jail!

Because Republicans are guilty! Jan 6th was a crime against the United States of America! Against our Constitution. WTF is the matter with you? We are a country of laws. Break them, you go to jail!
Then the delusions come forth. You're admitting that Dims are persecuting Republicans.

That mother-fucker is the most illegal citizen of this country! If there is a God, Trump will spend the rest of his life in prison!

Wrong.
That is the whole point of doing things like creating shell companies, to never actually do anything "illegal".
Trump never violated a single law, and the impeachments and indictments are what were illegal.
They were not following the law, and illegally tried to interfere with Trump's legal election.

I do not like Trump, but these illegal impeachments and indictments are treason, trying to prevent elections.

Jan 6 was foolish, but protect political speech.
They were wrong, but believed there was election fraud, and congress should have listened to them instead of hiding.

There's a difference between persecution and prosecution. Republicans, some of them, have broken the law. They are being prosecuted. There is no Republican persecution.

There was no law broken by Trumps campaign meeting with Russians, asking Zelenski for an investigation into Burisma Holdings, demonstrating over the belief there was election fraud, or keeping copies of classified docs.
Those were all legal or protected activities that it is illegal to prosecute.

Wrong.
That is the whole point of doing things like creating shell companies, to never actually do anything "illegal".
Trump never violated a single law, and the impeachments and indictments are what were illegal.
They were not following the law, and illegally tried to interfere with Trump's legal election.

I do not like Trump, but these illegal impeachments and indictments are treason, trying to prevent elections.
Bullshit! He is as guilty as sin! He deserves to spend the rest of his lying life in prison!

Forum List

Back