Dems are attacking the Whistleblowers

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) stated in a memo> whistleblowers that House Republicans intend to testify against President Joe Biden and his family have serious credibility issues and have already “undermined this Republican narrative in their depositions,”

The two people, an IRS agent named Gary Shapley and a person identified only as "Mr. X," have alleged that the Justice Department interfered in the tax investigation against Hunter Biden. But according to the memo, their own writings contradict this idea.

Comment:
As usual Raskin is a hysterical far left crackpot.
He lies all of the time.
He made a total ass of himself in the Jan 6 hearings.
Biden abused his power and interfered in the investigation into his crackhead pedophile son's crimes.
Democrats are not above the law.

Last edited:
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) stated in a memo> whistleblowers that House Republicans intend to testify against President Joe Biden and his family have serious credibility issues and have already “undermined this Republican narrative in their depositions,”

The two people, an IRS agent named Gary Shapley and a person identified only as "Mr. X," have alleged that the Justice Department interfered in the tax investigation against Hunter Biden. But according to the memo, their own writings contradict this idea.

Comment:
He lies all of the time.
Biden abused his power and interfered in the investigation into his crackhead pedophile son's crimes.
Turns out Raskin is correct. Your comment means jack.

Comment:
He lies all of the time.
If they’re lying they’re not whistleblowers, by definition.
A whistleblower is somebody who possesses information about a crime wrongdoing and releases it.
Making things up is not information.

Turns out Raskin is correct. Your comment means jack.
didn't you all say all whistleblowers should be heard and believed? Why are you all always hypocrites? I don't get it. It really means that much to you personally to destroy your character?

If they’re lying they’re not whistleblowers, by definition.
A whistleblower is somebody who possesses information about a crime wrongdoing and releases it.
Making things up is not information.
except if it's trump, right? Then hearsay from three layers is acceptable. hahahaahahahahaahhahaahaa squeeze that poop back up your ....

This has to play out. It wouldn't exactly be a shock that the investigation was soft. Each end needs to get their whole story out, then we'll see.

The best way to do that would be a court case, where the weaker accusations don't make it and both sides get cross-examined in broad daylight.

As always, the rest of this is just noise, assumptions, tribalism and conjecture. America's pastime.

This has to play out. It wouldn't exactly be a shock that the investigation was soft. Each end needs to get their whole story out, then we'll see.

The best way to do that would be a court case, where the weaker accusations don't make it and both sides get cross-examined in broad daylight.

As always, the rest of this is just noise, assumptions, tribalism and conjecture. America's pastime.
there aren't any laws on classified documents and the president declassifying them. So what's your evidences? Those ones you will need to bring to court?

there aren't any laws on classified documents and the president declassifying them. So what's your evidences? Those ones you will need to bring to court?
My evidence? Um, I'm not Jack Smith. I'm waiting to see what happens.

I know what I've "heard", and that's it. That's what a court case is for.

Calm down, slugger.

My evidence? Um, I'm not Jack Smith. I'm waiting to see what happens.

I know what I've "heard", and that's it. That's what a court case is for.

Calm down, slugger.
what have you seen? Please, I've posted from the one legal expert John Fitzpatrick that trump could declassify anything he wanted by saying he did. So what is it you think old Jack could use?

It's a modern day lynching of a human being sponsored by demfks.

didn't you all say all whistleblowers should be heard and believed? Why are you all always hypocrites? I don't get it. It really means that much to you personally to destroy your character?
I bet you didn't read the memo or the article. The guys own superiors disagreed with him. So, GFY

what have you seen? Please, I've posted from the one legal expert John Fitzpatrick that trump could declassify anything he wanted by saying he did. So what is it you think old Jack could use?

It's a modern day lynching of a human being sponsored by demfks.
Yes, I know, your mind is made up because you know everything Trump has done over the last few years.

Me, I don't have that super power.

Yes, I know, your mind is made up because you know everything Trump has done over the last few years.

Me, I don't have that super power.
Well I listen to experts that said trump has all the rights every president had to declassify documents. It really isn't that difficult to research.

Now see, Senator Biden had no authority to do that. and he hasn't been detained? just saying, lynching trump is the narrative.

They have no character, and most likely never will.

Well I listen to experts that said trump has all the rights every president had to declassify documents. It really isn't that difficult to research.
Did you know that documents relating to national defense are not subject to declassification, per the Espionage Act?

Oh, never mind. I'm sure you're right, with your super powers 'n stuff. It's just a witch hunt.

Did you know that documents relating to national defense are not subject to declassification, per the Espionage Act?
post the statute from it. President can declassify any document.

Forum List

Back