Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

And from Cruz's statement about renouncing his Canadian citizenship....

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter,"

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American." Cruz wrote in his statement.

Like it or not, All I can say is to DENIERS (LOLOL...funny using that against subversive scum that use it all the time)..

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
Answer the question, if Ted Cruz was already a natural born citizen at birth, then why did he have to renounce his Canadian citizenship IF U.S. law trumped Canadian law.

READ his statement shithead, or do you need a 4th grader to tell you what it means?

That's because Ted Cruz dad isn't black but that's not the topic of the thread.

How about his duel citizenship could be a TALKING POINT by little insignificant people who have an agenda against a Latino running for President! ....Sounds about right to me!

"Duel citizenship" indeed. Maybe even the other way around.

What's the matter, Pogo Old Girl, you can't find ANYTHING like a phony Birth Certificate, or NO college records, or NO client lists from a presidential candidate that can be used against Cruz? I believe you're a RACIST because Cruz is a Hispanic....shame on you, hypocritical liberal!

You think "racism" means the ability to proofread and note a double entendre, do ya?

And then you think "Hispanic" is a race too...

Why am I not surprised...

Last edited:

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter,"

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American." Cruz wrote in his statement.

Like it or not, All I can say is to DENIERS (LOLOL...funny using that against subversive scum that use it all the time)..

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
You would think, a politician who claims he is all about the Constitution would realize he had dual citizenship. So are you saying Cruz is stupid? There goes a reason to dismiss the canuck immediately.

Why? there is nothing in current Constitutional law that would be violated.... But perhaps we should look at your African heritage??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How about his duel citizenship could be a TALKING POINT by little insignificant people who have an agenda against a Latino running for President! ....Sounds about right to me!

ooo ooo

A citizenship Duel!

Finally, a good use for Ted Carnival Cruz!

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
Answer the question, if Ted Cruz was already a natural born citizen at birth, then why did he have to renounce his Canadian citizenship IF U.S. law trumped Canadian law.

READ his statement shithead, or do you need a 4th grader to tell you what it means?
You are ignorant of statutory citizenship laws and the founders original intent to what a Article 2 natural born citizen is.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

It means that Ted Cruz was too stupid to realize he had dual citizenship. It means that the canadian never truly loved America enough before he thought he might be able to become a manchurian candidate.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
You would think, a politician who claims he is all about the Constitution would realize he had dual citizenship. So are you saying Cruz is stupid? There goes a reason to dismiss the canuck immediately.

Why? there is nothing in current Constitutional law that would be violated.... But perhaps we should look at your African heritage??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Get Perry Mason....I haven't seen you back peddle this fast in a long time.....

Dual citizenship allows choice of country. When Cruz dropped his Canadian citizenship he voted PRO America. I cannot say that about the current.
Why did he wait so long to denounce his canadian citizenship?

Why did he wait so long to vote PRO-America? He could have renounced his canadian citizenship decades ago.

No one in their right mind, if they had both US and Canadian citizenship, would renounce (not denounce, renounce) the latter without a compelling reason. Too many advantages.

YOU would renounce it, but I said no one "in their right mind".

What's the matter, Pogo Old Girl, you can't find ANYTHING like a phony Birth Certificate, or NO college records, or NO client lists from a presidential candidate that can be used against Cruz? I believe you're a RACIST because Cruz is a Hispanic....shame on you, hypocritical liberal!

You think "racism" means the ability to proofread and note a double entendre, do ya?

Why am I not surprised...

Now, NPD girl, I believe you really are a racist, and don't like Cruz for being a Hispanic.... IMHO, of course! :321:

It's a very good question. A lot of Cruz and Obama eligibility supporters are saying Cruz is a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency even though he was born in a foreign sovereignty to a American mother and foreign national father. So IF Ted Cruz was already a natural born U.S. citizen, then what compelled him to renounce his Canadian citizenship?
because he's a brazen political opportunist?

It's a very good question. A lot of Cruz and Obama eligibility supporters are saying Cruz is a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency even though he was born in a foreign sovereignty to a American mother and foreign national father. So IF Ted Cruz was already a natural born U.S. citizen, then what compelled him to renounce his Canadian citizenship?
Why does Obabble feel compelled to hide his college transcripts if he's a feckin genius?

Dual citizenship allows choice of country. When Cruz dropped his Canadian citizenship he voted PRO America. I cannot say that about the current.

Why did he wait so long to vote PRO-America? He could have renounced his canadian citizenship decades ago.

Same reason Mittens fired his illegal gardeners.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

What are you talking about Buttbuddy?

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

What are you talking about Buttbuddy?
:lmao: Moonglow is your butt buddy?

No one in their right mind, if they had both US and Canadian citizenship, would renounce (not denounce, renounce) the latter without a compelling reason. Too many advantages.

YOU would renounce it, but I said no one "in their right mind".
Sure they would...if they truly loved America and realized canada is our enemy.

Why, was it important until he ran for political office?
Well, he has been a politician for a while now. I guess he really doesn't love America.

Ted Cruz is a Manchurian candidate. A canadian mole

Naw.

It would be nice if it were that innocent but its Ted Cruz.

He's dangerous, for sure but he won't get the nomination. He knows he's not really in the running for prez. He also knows that the real power is behind the scenes.

That's what makes him dangerous to the US.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.

Simple answer was it wasn't IMPORTANT, now, by his statement, it's been cleared up, but you being a subversive, continue to rant like a fool over it.... awaiting your next idiotic remark!

Forum List

Back