Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

And from Cruz's statement about renouncing his Canadian citizenship....

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter,"

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American." Cruz wrote in his statement.

Like it or not, All I can say is to DENIERS (LOLOL...funny using that against subversive scum that use it all the time)..

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
You would think, a politician who claims he is all about the Constitution would realize he had dual citizenship. So are you saying Cruz is stupid? There goes a reason to dismiss the canuck immediately.

Why? there is nothing in current Constitutional law that would be violated.... But perhaps we should look at your African heritage??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.
Race Traitor for a mother? Does that mean Obama's mama was a race traitor? Last time I even heard the term "race traitor" it was coming out of the mouth of a BIGOT because a white woman married a black man.

That is TRULY a disgusting way to look at your fellow HUMAN BEINGS. But you are democrat so you get a pass right? ONCE again the OP has PROVED what REAL deep RACISTS the democrats not only have been but ARE!

Uh --- he's not a "Democrat", Einstein.

And "Hispanic" isn't a race anyway. He's just fucking stupid.
Hispanic IS a race. Cuban IS a group.
Hispanic IS a race. Mexican is a group.
Hispanic IS a race. Brazilian is a group.

Arab IS a race. Iranian is a group.
Arab IS a race. Iraqi is a group.

You catching up now?

You know that's bullshit, right? Why bother saying it? Obama's entire life has been scrutinized in ways a white person's never will be. They didn't make squat over McCain being born outside the US.

Not by that phony birth Cert. the Obomanation isn't!...But too late now, as the feckless RINO'S caved on that years ago!

LOL- it is fun to watch the hypocrisy of Birthers....they will accept anything that any Republican tells them....but accept actual legal confirmation from the State of Hawaii.....of course not.....not if the person is a Democrat....and black.....

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048.png

You would think, a politician who claims he is all about the Constitution would realize he had dual citizenship. So are you saying Cruz is stupid? There goes a reason to dismiss the canuck immediately.

Why? there is nothing in current Constitutional law that would be violated.... But perhaps we should look at your African heritage??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:lol: he knew he was born in canada. He lived there for 4 years with his Cuban father and race traitor mother. He should have known he had canuck citizenship. I thought he was supposed to be smart! You have been brainwashed by a canadian. How pathetic.
Race Traitor for a mother? Does that mean Obama's mama was a race traitor? Last time I even heard the term "race traitor" it was coming out of the mouth of a BIGOT because a white woman married a black man.

That is TRULY a disgusting way to look at your fellow HUMAN BEINGS. But you are democrat so you get a pass right? ONCE again the OP has PROVED what REAL deep RACISTS the democrats not only have been but ARE!
:lol: I am not a democrat. I am anti-tea party, but far from a democrat. See, I am one of the few TRUE conservatives on this forum.

YOU, subversive, know NOTHING about the Tea party and it's platform... Typical low 2 digit IQ'd poster.....and a RACIST!
:lol: You obviously either know nothing about the teapers OR you have a very low IQ...probably both. Ether way, you are nothing but a lemming.

It's a very good question. A lot of Cruz and Obama eligibility supporters are saying Cruz is a natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency even though he was born in a foreign sovereignty to a American mother and foreign national father. So IF Ted Cruz was already a natural born U.S. citizen, then what compelled him to renounce his Canadian citizenship?
Why does Obabble feel compelled to hide his college transcripts if he's a feckin genius?

????

Did you miss the part about this thread being about Ted Cruz- and Stevie the Racist- Birther obsessing over Cruz, just like he obsesses over Obama?
Why should he supply them to dipshits? Romney didn't supply his tax returns, which I would be much more interested in than someone's college records. I've got my own college trascripts. They aren't very interesting. Perhaps that's it. So many Republicans don't have transcripts so they aren't sure what they are.

Not by that phony birth Cert. the Obomanation isn't!...But too late now, as the feckless RINO'S caved on that years ago!

LOL- it is fun to watch the hypocrisy of Birthers....they will accept anything that any Republican tells them....but accept actual legal confirmation from the State of Hawaii.....of course not.....not if the person is a Democrat....and black.....

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048.png
And not when computer forensics pull the document apart!

You catching up now?
Caucasian is a race. Arabs and hispanics are both Caucasian.

There are 5 racial classifications. How many human races are there in the world Yahoo Answers

:lol: I am not a democrat. I am anti-tea party, but far from a democrat. See, I am one of the few TRUE conservatives on this forum.

YOU, subversive, know NOTHING about the Tea party and it's platform... Typical low 2 digit IQ'd poster.....and a RACIST!
:lol: You obviously either know nothing about the teapers OR you have a very low IQ...probably both. Ether way, you are nothing but a lemming.
Yes, your bullshit and stupidity stand out, even amongst other subversives!

You catching up now?

Uh. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. It's not.

Hispanic (adj.)
"pertaining to Spain" (especially ancient Spain) 1580s, from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania "Iberian Peninsula," from Hispanus "Spaniard" (see Spaniard). Specific application to Spanish-speaking parts of the New World is 1889, American English; especially applied since c.1972 to Spanish-speaking persons of Latin American descent living in U.S.

Language isn't "race". You don't need to be a particular race to speak a particular language, and you're not restricted by race as to what language you may or may not speak.

Think about it.

And while we're at it, "Arab" isn't a race either.

Vigilante

The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

And the Supreme Court has never said that natural born citizen requires being born in the United States or that the parents must be U.S. citizens.
My post stands as factual.

Vigilante

The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

And the Supreme Court has never said that natural born citizen requires being born in the United States or that the parents must be U.S. citizens.
It stand yes, but as to it's "factual" that's totally up to the readers.

Vigilante

Funny, your siglines don't.

When I went to school there were three races, Caucasian, Negroid, and Oriental.
Whatg happened, did UFO's bring some more Races to Earth?

Forum List

Back