Why Did Ted Cruz Feel Compelled To Renounce His Canadian Citizenship If He's A Natural Born Citizen?

CAzqEnaXIAEUMVd.jpg
That's because Ted Cruz dad isn't black but that's not the topic of the thread.

How about his duel citizenship could be a TALKING POINT by little insignificant people who have an agenda against a Latino running for President! ....Sounds about right to me!

Certainly was a talking point by little insignificant people who had an agenda against an African American running for President..

Cruz had every reason to expect the same to happen to him by the same people.

How about his duel citizenship could be a TALKING POINT by little insignificant people who have an agenda against a Latino running for President! ....Sounds about right to me!
Dual citizenship allows choice of country. When Cruz dropped his Canadian citizenship he voted PRO America. I cannot say that about the current.
Why did he wait so long to denounce his canadian citizenship?

Why did he wait so long to vote PRO-America? He could have renounced his canadian citizenship decades ago.

Why, was it important until he ran for political office?
Well, he has been a politician for a while now. I guess he really doesn't love America.

Ted Cruz is a Manchurian candidate. A canadian mole

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post:That's because Ted Cruz dad isn't black but that's not the topic of the thread.

Dual citizenship allows choice of country. When Cruz dropped his Canadian citizenship he voted PRO America. I cannot say that about the current.
Article 2 Section 1 constitutional natural born citizens are not born with dual citizenships. The founders wanted Article 2 natural born citizens for the presidency to be born with sole allegiance to America to avoid foreign sovereign ties to any government.

An why did his father wait 48 years to become a citizen?

Why, was it necessary?
Yeah...it shows love for the country. The Cruz' must hate America since they didn't denounce their citizenships until it was politically necessary.

Still why do it? He was a citizen of both countries, Obuma IS A CITIZEN of 2 countries, according to Indonesia records, he's Indonesian!

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post:That's because Ted Cruz dad isn't black but that's not the topic of the thread.

Article 2 Section 1 constitutional natural born citizens are not born with dual citizenships. The founders wanted Article 2 natural born citizens for the presidency to be born with sole allegiance to America to avoid foreign sovereign ties to any government.

And what is the current LAW regarding Natural Born?

Article 2 Section 1 constitutional natural born citizens are not born with dual citizenships. .

Well thanks from the opinion from the noted racist, anti-semite, homophobe and Birther.

We have had at least two President's born with dual citizenship- probably more since any country can label anyone they want as a dual citizen- Eisenhower may have technically been born a German citizen.

There is nothing in the Constitution which says that other countries can decide who is eligible to be President of the United States as you birthers would have it.

How long has Cruz known he was a Canuke?

And what is the current LAW regarding Natural Born?
The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

And from Cruz's statement about renouncing his Canadian citizenship....

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter,"

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American." Cruz wrote in his statement.

Like it or not, All I can say is to DENIERS (LOLOL...funny using that against subversive scum that use it all the time)..

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Vigilante

The Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

Teddie is a natural idiot.

To repeat for an fucking moron....

CAyl2vTWcAAgMc3.jpg
What jew Deshershowitz said has nothing to do with what compelled Cruz to renounce his Canadian citizenship if was already a natural born citizen.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does the man's religion have to do with a comment on one of his students?

OMG, I agree 100% with OCD Girl... the earth will now stop revolving!

"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter,"

"Now the Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship. Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship," he continued. "Nothing against Canada, but I'm an American by birth, and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American." Cruz wrote in his statement.

Like it or not, All I can say is to DENIERS (LOLOL...funny using that against subversive scum that use it all the time)..

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
You would think, a politician who claims he is all about the Constitution would realize he had dual citizenship. So are you saying Cruz is stupid? There goes a reason to dismiss the canuck immediately.

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg
Answer the question, if Ted Cruz was already a natural born citizen at birth, then why did he have to renounce his Canadian citizenship IF U.S. law trumped Canadian law.

Forum List

Back