Why did Susan Rice send herself an email 15 minutes after Trumps inauguration saying the DOJ was doing everything by the book?

Implication? It's quite obvious that there was a coordinated effort to harm Trump both before the election and after it! That effort involved Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Steele, Simpson and Barack Obama. I'm not implying that...I'm stating it as fact!

Just like Eliot Ness and his "untouchable" federal agents conspired against Al Capone.

Implication? It's quite obvious that there was a coordinated effort to harm Trump both before the election and after it! That effort involved Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Steele, Simpson and Barack Obama. I'm not implying that...I'm stating it as fact!

Just like Eliot Ness and his "untouchable" federal agents conspired against Al Capone.

Why do you want Flynn in prison? Specifically.

Are you serious?
:laughing0301:

Please list the half-dozen crimes Flynn confessed to and link it.

Though he admitted to violating lobbying laws by failing to register as a foreign agent on behalf of Turkey for hundreds of thousands of dollars of consulting work, Flynn was not charged for those crimes and has attempted to receive leniency from the Mueller investigation by offering extensive cooperation. Two of his former business associates have now been indicted for their work on Turkey.

Flynn also told the FBI that he did not ask Kislyak to refrain from escalating tensions in response to steps taken by Barack Obama over Moscow's election meddling, which included expelling alleged Russian spies and closing two Russian diplomatic compounds in the U.S. Flynn later admitted that, acting on behalf of a senior member of Trump's transition team, he contacted Kislyak to ask that Russia show restraint.
BULLSHIT

They didn't prosecute him under FARA because of THIS:

(g)Deficient registration statement
If the Attorney General determines that a registration statement does not comply with the requirements of this subchapter or the regulations issued thereunder, he shall so notify the registrant in writing, specifying in what respects the statement is deficient. It shall be unlawful for any person to act as an agent of a foreign principal at any time ten days or more after receipt of such notification without filing an amended registration statement in full compliance with the requirements of this subchapter and the regulations issued thereunder.
22 USC 618

They would NOT have been able to sneak-attack him like they did had they given him the requisite notice.

Here is the Flynn registration: Flynn FARA Registration

You're calling, Clinton, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Steele, Simpson and Obama...the equivalent of Elliot Ness & his "Untouchables" and Trump the equivalent of Al Capone? That's some funny stuff even for a Trump hater!

Atually I wanted Flynn deported to Russia.

Atually I wanted Flynn deported to Russia.

I want to be deported to Sweden. Hot bitches. The kind that Biden would finger bang.

BULLSHIT

They didn't prosecute him under FARA because of THIS:

(g)Deficient registration statement
If the Attorney General determines that a registration statement does not comply with the requirements of this subchapter or the regulations issued thereunder, he shall so notify the registrant in writing, specifying in what respects the statement is deficient. It shall be unlawful for any person to act as an agent of a foreign principal at any time ten days or more after receipt of such notification without filing an amended registration statement in full compliance with the requirements of this subchapter and the regulations issued thereunder.
22 USC 618

They would NOT have been able to sneak-attack him like they did had they given him the requisite notice.

Here is the Flynn registration: Flynn FARA Registration

Flynn didn't file until March 2017 for the period beginning in June 2016

Forum List

Back