Why did Susan Rice send herself an email 15 minutes after Trumps inauguration saying the DOJ was doing everything by the book?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
ss.jpg

Who does this unless you are guilty of NOT going by the book?

Liberals, pretend it was Barr or Flynn Now what do you think?

Last edited:
She was acting on orders in a classic CYA. They all knew when Trump won (handily) that their treachery would come out. That's why it was a full-court press to keep Trump distracted as long as possible with their bullshit....the "insurance policy". Yesterday that came to an end and now it's who will flip first....Comey wants to but I bet Barr told him to get lost....He's the one they want and he's the one they'll get.

She was acting on orders in a classic CYA. They all knew when Trump won (handily) that their treachery would come out. That's why it was a full-court press to keep Trump distracted as long as possible with their bullshit....the "insurance policy". Yesterday that came to an end and now it's who will flip first....Comey wants to but I bet Barr told him to get lost....He's the one they want and he's the one they'll get.

All these liberal assholes know that what you just said is the truth, but ORANGE MAN BAD.

SO fucked in the head.

Republicans MUST impeach the next Dimm POTUS if they have the house.

Any reason at all.

ss.jpg

Who does this unless you are guilty of NOT going by the book?

Liberals, pretend it was Barr or Flynn Now what do you think?

I'm no liberal, and Obama could have taken action against the russians long before the election but he didn't.

When they caught Flynn talking to Kislyiak they should have kicked both of them out of the country.

Barr gave Wray a vote of confidence yesterday because now he's got the Director right where he wants him. Wray either plays ball and ends his stalling tactics or Trump will have his ass on a platter. I thought earlier in the week Wray might not make it until the end of the week. Well, the week's not over yet but I believe Barr has told him to hold off until they can get Durham's indictments....THEN Wray gets the ax. I don't like that smirk on Wray's face....he's as big a weasel as the rest of the Trump haters and I hope Trump fires him like he did Comey...in the middle of some bullshit speech he's making.

Last edited:
When they caught Flynn talking to Kislyiak they should have kicked both of them out of the country.

WTF? That was Flynn's JOB to talk to his opposite number. Russia has hundreds of nuclear weapons and a leader who's thought to be a paranoid sociopath. We talk to people like that because if they don't hear a reassuring voice on occasion they think we're plotting against them....and that is something you don't want people with nukes to be thinking.

I am surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy Theories, like other expose's of Democrat perfidy.

How is it a conspiracy theory when I posted the email?

I know the point you are making.

The moderators can’t do it in good faith.

Even Coyote won’t do it.

I am surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy Theories, like other expose's of Democrat perfidy.

Even Coyote won’t do it.

Coyote will do it but she prefers the Rubber Room.

I hope not. I posted the email. 15 minutes after Trump takes office she sends herself an email that the DOJ was going by the book?

Just pathetic.

If it was Flynn, lefties would lose their shit and they know it.

Even Coyote won’t do it.
The implication that there was a widespread nefarious scheme to dishonestly harm Trump is pure conspiracy theory.

Even Coyote won’t do it.
The implication that there was a widespread nefarious scheme to dishonestly harm Trump is pure conspiracy theory.

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

Even Coyote won’t do it.

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

Sorry buddy, but we don't all have voices in our heads like you do.

If Flynn did the exact same thing you liberal faggots would lose your minds.

Forum List

Back