Why did Obama lie about breaking his buddy’s nose (no trolling from those who believe him)

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?
Because, he's always been a liar, that's what he does.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to believe that this guy ever "broke" anything, other than breaking some other guy's dick off in his ass. Look at those skinny arms. I could snap those like a twig.

Last edited:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama is not confident in his manhood...a real man would never discuss a physical altercation of their past....
Especially what someone he called a "friend." Real friends don't try to be the big man at the expense of other friends.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Any other theories?
The only thing Barry had break was a rubber when he was getting his ass pounded in a Chicago bathhouse.

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to believe that this guy ever "broke" anything, other than breaking some other guy's dick off in his ass. Look at those skinny arms. I could snap those like a twig.

Queen: "Bicycle! Bicycle! I love to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my bike..."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.."

:laughing0301:

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round.."

:laughing0301:

Except in this case it's fat bottom guys.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Any other theories?
He is instigating violence against white people. Simple as that.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Any other theories?
If that's the case, I would suggest that Barack Obama locks himself in the bathroom, and punches his white half in the face until he passes out.

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Any other theories?
I don’t know if he’s a maniacal genius like that. I honestly think he’s just fucked in the head

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List