Why did Obama lie about breaking his buddy’s nose (no trolling from those who believe him)

I highly doubt that Obama ever punched anyone in the nose. He'd have fainted at the sight of blood. Perhaps someone started to circulate the allegation because they were tired of all the photos showing Obama in a...somewhat less than masculine!

I%20told%20Russia%20cropped-M.jpg

Obama was playing basketball with some other guys on the Whitehouse court. The President got a split lip. He was immediately taken to the hospital.

I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?
Why don't you show some proof it was lie. I know no proof is fine for retard repugs these days but back in the world of reality we require some otherwise you are the fucki g troll. also no proof of him being gay more horse shit. Also you dumb fucki g ass holes talk about Michele being a man out one side your mouth and pay no fucki g attention to reality when men can not give birth or is the while binary sex thing horse shit. Lie lies lies all your side has.

I mean yeah it doesn’t take a deeply cynical mind to question his story’s truth. In other words it’s obviously bullshit.

There are only 2 reasons I can think of that he lied about something as stupid as this. 1) He sees all the memes about him being a pussy and he wants to push back on that narrative
2) And this is the reason for the lie in my opinion. Blacks stereotypically are know for violence and losing their shit when a racial slur is hurled at them. I think Obama has gone to great lengths to prove “he’s down” with the black community. Despite being rich the dude moved to Harlem when he was in school. He also lived in a shithole in Chicago. I’ve seen him about how “the barbershops in Chicago know he’s black” more stereotypes. Recently he said blacks voted for Trump because hip hop culture respects wealth. This is obviously dealing with a racial complex IMO.

Any other theories?
Why don't you show some proof it was lie. I know no proof is fine for retard repugs these days but back in the world of reality we require some otherwise you are the fucki g troll. also no proof of him being gay more horse shit. Also you dumb fucki g ass holes talk about Michele being a man out one side your mouth and pay no fucki g attention to reality when men can not give birth or is the while binary sex thing horse shit. Lie lies lies all your side has.
Ladies and gentlemen, today, the part of Chris Crocker will be played by evenflow1969.

leave obama alone.jpg

Any other theories?
Ladies and gentlemen, today, the part of Chris Crocker will be played by evenflow1969.

View attachment 462693
Ya you wanna put your fat peice of trash Donald in a cage match against Obama? Obama would kick the shit out the fat peice of shit.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693
Ya you wanna put your fat peice of trash Donald in a cage match against Obama? Obama would kick the shit out the fat peice of shit.
Dood, this isn't middle school. Grow the fuck up.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693
Spoken by an idiot that wants to call stories from middle school lies. Hillarious. Mean while I keep hearing about how tough that fat peice of trash is from your side. Even from that fat peice of trash himself. Pist middle school shit get middle school arguments.

PS. THE CRYING PICTURE IS GRAD SCHOOL SHIT.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693
Spoken by an idiot that wants to call stories from middle school lies. Hillarious. Mean while I keep hearing about how tough that fat peice of trash is from your side. Even from that fat peice of trash himself. Pist middle school shit get middle school arguments.

PS. THE CRYING PICTURE IS GRAD SCHOOL SHIT.
I'm sure Obama appreciates the passionate ass-kissing.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693
Ya you wanna put your fat peice [piece]]of trash Donald in a cage match against Obama? Obama would kick the shit out the fat peice [piece] of shit.

What are you? Nine years old in a playground? My daddy can beat your daddy? Grow up.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693
Ya you wanna put your fat peice [piece]]of trash Donald in a cage match against Obama? Obama would kick the shit out the fat peice [piece] of shit.

What are you? Nine years old in a playground? My daddy can beat your daddy? Grow up.
You dumb fucks started the thread.

Any other theories?

View attachment 462693

You dumb fucks started the thread.

Character%20I-M.jpg

Any other theories?
He didn't lie. That's an experience common to blacks.

Any other theories?

Did u have a similar experience, please describe if so?

Any other theories?

Like I said, it an experience common to blacks and that's all your punk ass needs to know.

Any other theories?

Like I said, it an experience common to blacks and that's all your punk ass needs to know.

Truth is Obama couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight. And he didn’t grow up culturally black in Hawaii

Any other theories?

Truth is Obama couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight. And he didn’t grow up culturally black in Hawaii
He grew up culturally black because he grew up in America during the same time I did and that means when he was born he did not have full constitutional rights. Your white ass are not qualified to comment on the experience blacks have faced. I don't think you'd want to fight Obama. I know the type and when you pisss someone like him off, you are in serious trouble. You really need to consider the fearlessness it took for a black man to run for 2 presidential terms before you talk shit paleface.

Any other theories?

He grew up culturally black because he grew up in America during the same time I did and that means when he was born he did not have full constitutional rights. Your white ass are not qualified to comment on the experience blacks have faced. I don't think you'd want to fight Obama. I know the type and when you pisss someone like him off, you are in serious trouble. You really need to consider the fearlessness it took for a black man to run for 2 presidential terms before you talk shit paleface.

Paleface that’s a good one. Yeah I’m not buying the badass Obama narrative. But what’s so tough about Obama running for president? The dude used to pack stadium full of Obama cult worshipers. Reminiscent of Michael Jackson concerts. People loved the snake oil he was selling.

Any other theories?

Paleface that’s a good one. Yeah I’m not buying the badass Obama narrative. But what’s so tough about Obama running for president? The dude used to pack stadium full of Obama cult worshipers. Reminiscent of Michael Jackson concerts. People loved the snake oil he was selling.

He didn't sell snake oil. But you're a racist so you'll think what you think. No one cares what you ain't buying and the fact is there is always that white person who thinks they can say racist bullshit to us and we have to take it. This forum is full of them, including you. I guarantee that was not the only white person Obama punched especially if he was in a majority white setting.

Any other theories?

= full of shit

Maybe being full of shit is the common experience for the dishonest. You and obama seem to share it.

...No one cares what you ain't buying and the fact is there is always that white person who thinks they can say racist bullshit to us and we have to take it. ....

So you are here to 'prove' that you can say racist bullshit to others? Wow, what a fucking hero.

Any other theories?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back