Zone1 Why did Jesus say we had to not only believe but be baptized?

Yeah you think you're a lot more important than you are. So are you a Biden cuck you pretentious little bitch? MAGA
i think i am?.....look who the fuck is talking lol.......like i said you are trying to pass yourself off as being something you are not....religious...and if you think i like biden...lets see you prove it....but you wont because you wont be able too.....more bullshit from another phony....

i think i am?.....look who the fuck is talking lol.......like i said you are trying to pass yourself off as being something you are not....religious...and if you think i like biden...lets see you prove it....but you wont because you wont be able too.....more bullshit from another phony....
I believe in God, does that make me religious? Waiting for your self-important response, Biden cuck!

I believe in God, does that make me religious? Waiting for your self-important response, Biden cuck!
sure you do.....still cant prove what you say about me?....how come?.....come on prove im a biden cuck....i have enough posts here....should be easy...or are you just all talk too?...

sure you do.....still cant prove what you say about me?....how come?.....come on prove im a biden cuck....i have enough posts here....should be easy...or are you just all talk too?...
Does the fact that I believe in God make me religious? Do you believe in God cuck?

So you have no argument against being a Biden cuck. Presumptive fool, do you know what that means? LOL
i know what it means but you dont,if you did you would not be associating me with biden....but then you have used 2 words so far you are clueless about....did you graduate HS?....

i know what it means but you dont,if you did you would not be associating me with biden....but then you have used 2 words so far you are clueless about....did you graduate HS?....
You just seem like a Democrat. Your lack of intelligence and dishonesty are very telling. If you are not I apologize, but you sure are an idiot the way you have presumed things about me. You never did answer my question, if I believe in God does that make me religious? You don't know do you..

You just seem like a Democrat. Your lack of intelligence and dishonesty are very telling. If you are not I apologize, but you sure are an idiot the way you have presumed things about me. You never did answer my question, if I believe in God does that make me religious? You don't know do you..
and of course you assuming things about me is different right?......and about you and god.....many people say they believe in god, go to church and say they are religious...and a hell of a lot of them are hypocrites.... the way you jumped on me i would have to put you in that category......you didnt even know what was being talked about....

and of course you assuming things about me is different right?......and about you and god.....many people say they believe in god, go to church and say they are religious...and a hell of a lot of them are hypocrites.... the way you jumped on me i would have to put you in that category......you didnt even know what was being talked about....
if jesus is god....who was he praying to in the garden that night?....

The thing is you've acted so damn stupid. You were the one who jumped on me when I said that Jesus was praying to the father. Then you come on here Grand standing like you are some kind of religious expert LOL. Presumptive fool.

The thing is you've acted so damn stupid. You were the one who jumped on me when I said that Jesus was praying to the father. Then you come on here Grand standing like you are some kind of religious expert LOL. Presumptive fool.
you lying sack of shit.....i didnt jump on you....we hardly even talked about religion....you are a fucking dipshit...probably a liberal too...you lie like one...

You asked who Jesus was praying to. All I did was answer. You are really one stupid son of a bitch, now I'm sure you're a Democrat LOL
and i didnt jump on you.....if you thought that you must be incredibly sensitive...and if im a democrat you must be far lefty...you sure lie like one...

and i didnt jump on you.....if you thought that you must be incredibly sensitive...and if im a democrat you must be far lefty...you sure lie like one...
Yeah you were rude. You asked a question and i answered. There was no reason for you to get all triggered like that other than if you are a stupid son of a bitch. A whining bitch ass. A Democrat LOL

Yeah you were rude. You asked a question and i answered. There was no reason for you to get all triggered like that other than if you are a stupid son of a bitch. A whining bitch ass. A Democrat LOL
i was rude?...lol yea you are a sensitive little one....and i never asked you a question......and i was triggered?.....yep you are a liberal.....

the only one crying here is you chump....even your fellow lefties are ashamed of you....
How unfortunate to run into a self righteous prick like you. Why dont you stop by some church and tell them all how you feel cause idk. We are all less intelligent because of you, stop whining you annoy me MAGA.

Forum List

Back