Why did Hamas do this?

Nonsense. The group of Islamic terrorists and welfare cheats you call "Palestinians" have a dedicated UN sponsored welfare fraud agency that no other group on the planet has ever had.

In other words. they're hired to squat and commit murders and plot attacks.

Many were, and almost all of them are dead, replaced by kids, grandkids, great grandkids, and immigrants.

No one, Joe, is goin "back to Europe".

Arabs came to the region millenia later than Jews did. They aren't indigenous to the region either. That's why 'being from Europe n stuff' isn't a point, and in any case over 700,000 came from Arab countries that expelled Jews after WW II.

Foreign aid to Palestinians is a drop in the bucket compared to foreign aid to Israel. Why bring that up?

They were always called Palestinian Arabs whether they were Christians or Muslims. ... Like Kuwaiti Arabs or Saudi Arabs.

You mean your Arab heroes are cheapskate thugs.

lol you wish. Even your own Party's racist base is dumping you vermin in droves. You couldn't tell the truth if your lives depended on it.
What you poor souls can't bring yourselves to understand is that my opinion is shared by people across the political spectrum.

The fact is, I agree with the Republicans to some degree on several issues: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

But your ignorant, paranoid, misguided cult? No. You have been fooled by a con man, and it's killing this country.

I'm so glad I'm not like you:

Y16dfci.jpg

What you poor souls can't bring yourselves to understand is that my opinion is shared by people across the political spectrum.

The fact is, I agree with the Republicans to some degree on several issues: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

But your ignorant, paranoid, misguided cult? No. You have been fooled by a con man, and it's killing this country.

Y16dfci.jpg

lol quit projecting; Biden will work hard to keep your fentanyl and meth flowing in, so don't get hysterical, it will get cheaper for you.

Y16dfci.jpg
Trump hasn't been President for THREE YEARS!!! The policies sending the US down the drain are Obama's. Why did you vote for "THREE MORE WARS"!!!

Greg

In other words, if Israel did what the muslim death cult does and wishes they could do all the time.

I want you to think about that.
Why should I need to think about why the Palestinians are unable to utilize the one tool that could bring about two states" passive resistance?

The answer's been posted by multiple people before.

Trump hasn't been President for THREE YEARS!!! The policies sending the US down the drain are Obama's. Why did you vote for "THREE MORE WARS"!!!

Greg
I voted against a cult led by an orange, mentally ill megalomaniac, and it was the right vote.

That's more important than any individual issue for me, as little as I think of Biden.

You wouldn't understand.

I really try to keep these questions simple for the cavemen, but it STILL doesn't work.

Ok, I'll play "caveman" with you. They "did this" because they are Islamists, and they are part of a giant death cult. They see the killing of non-believers as a "privilege", and they will be rewarded by their god.
Where else in the world do you routinely see people strapping bombs to themselves in order to kill other people?
They will say it's all about "land", but at the heart is the hatred of Jews, and why they have not shown a willingness for a two-state solution. They do not seek this, they simply want the Jews removed by any means.

Y16dfci.jpg

And those people view you the same way.

1700157267775.png

I voted against a cult led by an orange, mentally ill megalomaniac, and it was the right vote.

That's more important than any individual issue for me, as little as I think of Biden.

You wouldn't understand.
I ONLY vote Policies. But yes; I do understand your position. It's why the US has turned off the shining light on the hill....for now.

Greg

Why should I need to think about why the Palestinians are unable to utilize the one tool that could bring about two states" passive resistance?

You aren't following.

The evil fantasy you conjured? "What if Israel did this?"

That's exactly what Palestinians do. It's what they just did. You made them look very bad, because you didn't think it through.

You need to think about it.

You aren't following.

The evil fantasy you conjured? "What if Israel did this?"

That's exactly what Palestinians do. It's what they just did. You made them look very bad, because you didn't think it through.

You need to think about it.
With all due respect, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and you certainly have no idea what I am. But, I accept I must have been unclear, and I'm up to a time deadline. I have no interest in disagreeing with you, or being disagreeable. Have a great day. Sincerely, an asshole dog. LOL

With all due respect, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about
Then allow me to refresh your memory.
But, if the IDF ran tanks over even 100 Palestinians having a "sit in," even the US couldn't keep them afloat.
That's the evil fantasy. It would be pretty bad, i agree.

This is what the evil Muslim death cult just did, times 10.

You get that, right?

bendog

You're dodging.

I agree, the US would have a hard time keeping g Israel afloat of they did that.

Because doing that would be pretty bad.

Right?

they already got a two state solution; that didn't work then and it won't work now. They already got 85% of the Mandate a long time ago. Sucks to be hated by your own people and hiring out as thugs and murderers.

Forum List

Back