Why did Hamas do this?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Hoping for at least a few calm, sober, thoughful responses.

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?
What's in the tunnels under Gaza?

Your thoughts?

I suspect that they are trying to remind the world that they exist.

Too many Arab nations are making nice to Israel, although their people despise it with a passion.

The site of Palestinian babies being pulled out of rubble will remind the Islamic world why it hates Israel so much.

They are probably also encouraged by the fact that the American military was drawn into Iraq and Afghanistan and ultimately defeated. They probably hope to do the same with the IDF, dragging them into street battles with IEDs around every corner.

Will they win tactically? Nope. But when they inflict enough fatalities on the IDF, people might start questioning Bibi's policies.

Reference the Qur'an, Haddiths, and Sunnah for your answer.

:rolleyes:

Their religion is no sillier than yours.

What amuses me is that rightwingers are absolutely losing their shit because a few Mexicans want to come up here and do menial jobs.

But they can't understand why Palestinians are upset that Jews from Europe came into their country, seized land by force, and are making them live like second-class citizens in their own country.

Your thoughts?
There are many views. How did Israel not know? Roads of attacks to what happened are easier to access with outside help to do what Hamas did. Globalists want power. They consolidate more and more during wars and strife. Corrupted people and those men and women with an itch to scratch on any issue are a match for a goal.

Your thoughts?
A better question might be how did Israel not know this was coming, and why was the border entirely unprotected with no response by the IDF for hours?

Their religion is no sillier than yours.

What amuses me is that rightwingers are absolutely losing their shit because a few Mexicans want to come up here and do menial jobs.

But they can't understand why Palestinians are upset that Jews from Europe came into their country, seized land by force, and are making them live like second-class citizens in their own country.
"Their country" was Trans Jordan, what went wrong there?

As always its to cause a larger War with hopes all Muslim countries will attack.

It is also to cause turmoil throughout the World with Anti Israel Rhetoric.

Psychological Warfare and it over time is actually working.

Like always. Israel gets more outrage for responding than the barbarism done by Hamas.

It is revolting.

Your thoughts?
Why ? Because even if they lose they are going to win on the international stage. Hamas can be as brutal as they want and most of the antisemitic world will still bash Israel no matter how restrained their response.

The best thing Israel's can do is to evacuate as many civilians as they can and then flatten the Gaza strip. Fuck the rest of the world. There have been several attacks by the countries surrounding Israel and they have come out on top every time. Look for Jews from other countries to start pouring in to fight.

It was the response from the GENOCIDE that occurred in Second World War. Remember THAT?

I'm curious, do you think YOU should be punished for what other people did?

Should I give your house to a black person because other people were slaveholders?

The Palestinians didn't do the Holocaust. In many cases, Arabs fought for the allies in Commonwealth Armies, such as the Palestine Legion.

And they were thanked by the Allies giving away their land.

If the Allies felt so bad about the Holocaust, we should have resettled Europe's Jews in America.

I'm curious, do you think YOU should be punished for what other people did?

Should I give your house to a black person because other people were slaveholders?

The Palestinians didn't do the Holocaust. In many cases, Arabs fought for the allies in Commonwealth Armies, such as the Palestine Legion.

And they were thanked by the Allies giving away their land.

If the Allies felt so bad about the Holocaust, we should have resettled Europe's Jews in America.
They didn't OWN the Lavant.
:rolleyes:

Your thoughts?

Because we have the weakest president of a century at least. What is brain dead Biden going to do about anything?

Forum List

Back