Why did CNN censor this post of mine.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They have a thread that says the birthers were defeated and i posted this:

Birthers defeated??? HAHA. They were vindicated 2 years ago when Breitbart.com disclosed that obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said obama was born in kenya.!!! The media censored the story but everyone who gets news off the internet knows of it.

They wouldn't let it go thru.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Birthers defeated??? HAHA. They were vindicated 2 years ago when Breitbart.com disclosed that obama's own literary agency published a brochure that said obama was born in kenya.!!! The media censored the story but everyone who gets news off the internet knows of it.

thats why brietbart died mysteriously.Obama had him killed off for exposing him.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyUGP-kFmcQ]PROOF that Barack Obama was born in Kenya!!! Birthers Vindicated!! - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Because birfers lower the value of whatever they are posting on.

So maybe you can explain how obozo's own literary agency could publish a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

This debunks the so called brochure. You have to read the whole thing, or at least the part where the person who wrote the brochure explains how they screwed up.

Your comment got deleted because the birther thing, especially the brochure angle has been debunked ad nauseam and is just a boring dead end topic.

Last edited:

So maybe you can explain how obozo's own literary agency could publish a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

I'd explain it to you, but you're dumber than a sack of hammers, and you wouldn't understand.

ShitSpreader is currently unavailable. Filling in for him will be Rockland.

*ahem*

"HAHAHA The board notes you avoided answering the question and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for proving I'm right. HAHAHA"

How was that?

:D

snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

This debunks the so called brochure. You have to read the whole thing, or at least the part where the person who wrote the brochure explains how they screwed up.

Your comment got deleted because the birther thing, especially the brochure angle has been debunked ad nauseam and is just a boring dead end topic.
dickwad_zpsdb12f42c.jpg

I'd explain it to you, but you're dumber than a sack of hammers, and you wouldn't understand.
Then perhaps you can explain it to me?

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

Everyone knows that everything obama has ever produced as "proof" that he was born in Hawaii is pathetic forgeries and garbage. At this point the proof is overwhelming that obama hasn't been truthful about anything, and the only ones left denying it are either idiots beyond description, or willfully and knowing lying because they're so deeply invested in protecting obama at this point, they have to continue lying to save face.

LYING is what obama DOES BEST. Why would ANYONE doubt he's LYING about where he was born?

Last edited:

Then perhaps you can explain it to me?

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

Everyone knows that everything obama has ever produced as "proof" that he was born in Hawaii is pathetic forgeries and garbage. At this point the proof is overwhelming that obama hasn't been truthful about anything, and the only ones left denying it are either idiots beyond description, or willfully and knowing lying because they're so deeply invested in protecting obama at this point, they have to continue lying to save face.

LYING is what obama DOES BEST. Why would ANYONE doubt he's LYING about where he was born?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivTwuqZXgao]Oh SHUT UP - YouTube[/ame]

I think you birthers should move to Kenya and spend the rest of your lives investigating this super important issue

Everyone here is making fun of the OP.

The birthers are part of the reason most people with graduate degrees voted for Barack Obama. It is difficult for educated people to take his opponents seriously.

Forum List

Back