Why did Biden strand American and American allies in Afghanistan?

1. he's a dumbass
2. he doesn't know history --and he was around for it!!!!! North Vietnam took over ''quickly'''.....the South Vietnamese troops were also crap
etc many pics:
1629409378305.png

'''''South Vietnamese soldiers remove the body of another soldier from the undercarriage of a U.S. evacuation jet on Saturday, March 29, 1975 in Saigon, following a flight from Da Nang. The dead soldier was among''''​

same thing happened in Afghanistan

1629409270260.png

1629409169528.png

1629409126943.png

1629409050477.png

As more of our corporatists people have become woke and sold out what got them there, when seeing those photos, we at times are a nation of pussies when doing the thing we have to do after the political class plays games, but gives us that designation because we do it in a clusterp^uk fashion.

POPULARITY POLITICS (appeal to the unwashed masses) He can claim
"I GOT US OUT OF AFGHANISTAN" ------t'hell with the cost

Why did Biden strand American and American allies in Afghanistan?

I can't think of a single reason.

Anyone?
I can only think of two. The first reason is wacky.

1) It was part of the plan all along. So why would they plan such a catastrophe? The only reason I can think of is to remove Biden from office. It does not make a lot of sense that the Dems would want to do that. So if this were the reason, there must be strong international influence of our adversaries on decision makers in the US government. It's part of the plan to get weak Kamala installed, and further destroy America.

2) Biden is so incompetent that he can not understand complicated issues nor the possible ramifications of his decisions. As his brain deteriorates further, it becomes more child-like and unintelligent, and his decision process becomes simplified to the point that it is like flipping a coin.

The 2nd one makes more sense.

It's really scary, but perhaps he really is making the important decisions, as he said himself in his address to the nation.

Last edited:
Biden's US State Department makes American citizens sign a promissory note for up to $2000 to leave Afghanistan.

Afghan refugees get free travel.

Proof:

Security Alert: Afghanistan, Repatriation Assistance for U.S. Citizens – August 14, 2021

Flight Costs: Repatriation flights are not free, and passengers will be required to sign a promissory loan agreement and may not be eligible to renew their U.S. passports until the loan is repaid. The cost may be $2,000USD or more per person.

----------

As US military sticks to airport, British and French forces are rescuing their citizens in Kabul: reports

Last edited:
MarathonMike
Yup. He should have had all Americans pulled out and all military hardware loaded at Bagram and flow home.

He did none of that. Now we have American stranded and billions of dollars worth of military hardware left for the Taliban.

What an incompetent jackass that man is.

Now is a great time to remind everyone that Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision he has ever made & that Obama said about Biden, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F* things up."

There are your 2 reasons.

Well it's because the bastard is anti-American of course.

Iths tho thimple.
I don't know about Joe simp but his boss, the Tan Messiah, sure as hell wants the nation brought to its knees. That SOB deserves lynching... or if that method is too offensive, a good beat down with a baseball bat would do as well.

Forum List

Back