Why Deep State Hates Homeschooling

Schools are mainly Progressive (liberal, Democrat) INDOCTRINATION centers today as school districts are controlled by the Far Left American Federation of Teachers, and National Education Association. Therefore, the most important subjects they teach are Forced Diversity, Multi Culturalism, fake inclusiveness, and INTOLERANCE of anything but Far Left Progressive views.

That's why they hate home schooling. They can't indoctrinate those kids.

Obviously, the problem here is that like Trump in a city full of career politicians, homeschooling your kid runs the risk of not only finding out you didn't need the government to do it, but that you can do a better job as well!
America became the greatest nation without government education. Now that the government is involved we are in decline.
Really? What time period was that?

Schools are mainly Progressive (liberal, Democrat) INDOCTRINATION centers today as school districts are controlled by the Far Left American Federation of Teachers, and National Education Association. Therefore, the most important subjects they teach are Forced Diversity, Multi Culturalism, fake inclusiveness, and INTOLERANCE of anything but Far Left Progressive views.

The homeschool curriculum does that itself.

There is no "deep state." It's a right-wing fantasy. For many decades now, American taxpayers have provided a system of free schools to provide an education for all children. It is only lately that the lowlifers have started calling them "government schools" because they are afraid that their children might meet other children who are different from themselves or come into contact with ideas other than those of their parents.

How does a home schooled learn higher maths, sciences, foreign languages?

If the parents can't read a textbook, then tutors. There are such things as textbooks you know. They TELL YOU how to teach stuff. :rolleyes-41:

Why do you think some bureaucrat (teacher) with a degree in "Education" is better suited to teach math, and science? These people are taught to read a text book, that's all.

If the parents can't read a textbook, then tutors. There are such things as textbooks you know. They TELL YOU how to teach stuff. :rolleyes-41:

Why do you think some bureaucrat (teacher) with a degree in "Education" is better suited to teach math, and science? These people are taught to read a text book, that's all.

There’s a big difference between reading and knowing.

There’s a big difference between reading and knowing.

Most adults with a modicum of intelligence can figure out a textbook designed to TEACH KIDS. Education majors aren't typically taught in depth subject matter. It is a relatively worthless, generalist, Liberal Arts degree.

Stop buying into your government's brainwashing.

Most counties are red. Schools are controlled by conservative school boards

We homeschooled ours so he wouldn't be turned into a gibbering moron by the public system. It's that simple.

Is that what caused you to be a gibbering moron? Why didn't your parent's homeschool you?

They sent me to private Catholic schools in the 50s and 60s. They had similar standards to today's serious homeschools.

I remained untainted by the public system.

I am so happy that I remained in public schools during that period, learning to research, to back up my arguments, to foot-note and to source, and even have an ex-Marine slam his huge ring down on the blackboard to make us remember who did what in the Cabinet and the Congress. In junior high.

For this I thank my beloved Father. My mother was one of those Catholic Holy Moms. My Father saved me from my holy mother's threats to send me to something called The Academy of the Holy Angels if I did not behave myself. My Father put his foot down! I still had to go along when we were returning from a trip to Turkey, and she just had to drag me to the Vatican. I was just 16. St. Peter's? Well, okay. The catacombs sucked bigtime.

I experienced the same, though in elementary school, save for the Marine, the difference being we got whacked with a hickory map pointer to cement the lessons when necessary. There were no disruptions in a class of 37 piloted by a single nun. My education in the Catholic schools was second to none. One did well as a matter of survival.

I dispensed with the dogma as anything other than an intellectual aside at age 12, so that did not play a significant role.

Obviously, the problem here is that like Trump in a city full of career politicians, homeschooling your kid runs the risk of not only finding out you didn't need the government to do it, but that you can do a better job as well!
America became the greatest nation without government education. Now that the government is involved we are in decline.
Really? What time period was that?
You’re obviously a victim of public education.

The entire point of the government-run education system when established was during the period where America was transitioning from an agricultural economy to a centralized industrial one where the population was to be concentrated into large, dense metropolitan areas to man the factories, and the public school system was created to ensure good workers educated and skilled enough to be good, obedient workers and has now morphed today to include involuntary social engineering for control of the masses.

This is even further proof you are not educated! Public schools are the backbone of this nation and gave been for over 200 years. I am sorry that you wound up as a dumbass!=

The entire point of the government-run education system when established was during the period where America was transitioning from an agricultural economy to a centralized industrial one where the population was to be concentrated into large, dense metropolitan areas to man the factories, and the public school system was created to ensure good workers educated and skilled enough to be good, obedient workers and has now morphed today to include involuntary social engineering for control of the masses.

That is odd. The Northwest Ordinances set aside land for public schools before we had a Constitution. The reason you dumbasses blast education is you were never were educated.

Here is a challenge for you to fail yet again! Please explain how teacher unions determine curriculum across the country. You will deflect is find isolated stories from your education- hating websites.

This teacher was a propulsion steam engineer and radar systems officer. BTW, textbooks are rarely used in math anymore. They are too expensive.

This is even further proof you are not educated! Public schools are the backbone of this nation and gave been for over 200 years.

They've gone a bit scoliotic. They need to jettison unproductive personnel, raise teacher pay AND scholastic requirements, and some serious overall restructuring.

That is odd. The Northwest Ordinances set aside land for public schools before we had a Constitution. The reason you dumbasses blast education is you were never were educated.

The Origins of the Public School | Robert P. Murphy

Industrialization and Public Education: Social Cohesion and Social Stratification

How Did the Industrial Revolution Affect Education?

The Invented History of 'The Factory Model of Education'

The Industrialization of American Schools

The Origins of the Public School | Robert P. Murphy

Industrialization and Public Education: Social Cohesion and Social Stratification

How Did the Industrial Revolution Affect Education?

The Invented History of 'The Factory Model of Education'

The Industrialization of American Schools

Now lie and tell me you read and understood those resources.

Forum List

Back