Why Clinton? Point No. 1

Simply put, no matter the place, she is always one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people in the room. That's a basic requirement for the job, in my opinion.

Let's say that's true. I see no evidence it is, but let's say it is for the sake of argument.

Wouldn't an even more basic requirement for the job be that a candidate has shown, you know, actual results in previous roles? Achievements that demonstrate their abilities and that intelligence you value?

Can you name a single achievement from this woman, just one actual result from her previous efforts that is impressive? And no, having ovaries doesn't count as an achievement.
I've been asking that going on 4 months now and not a single legitimate response. JoeB131 got to the cringe- worthy level the other day trying to weasel out of the same statement lol.

The existence of individuals like LoneLaugher remind us it is crazy out there folks. :p

By far the most compelling reason that I gave my vote to Hillary Clinton is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs. She is, without doubt, a person who is intellectually curious. She has a command of the issues that few people have. She prepares and is not someone who will be out worked.

Simply put, no matter the place, she is always one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people in the room. That's a basic requirement for the job, in my opinion.

That comes close to being one of the most stupid things I have ever read on the internet, no less this discussion forum.

Crooked Hillary is a piece of shit that has mostly been a failure her entire life.

Had she not been married to Slick Willy she would be a 4th rate ambulance chaser skirting ethics violations.

She was handed the Senator's seat in NY because of her husband being President and she did a terrible job. Nothing she ever did was of merit.

She was one of the worst Secretary of State this country ever had. Failures with Russia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Libya and of course Benghazi. She even helped to engineer the defeat in Iraq and the rise of ISIS by not paying attention to her job.

Then we have her corruption and dishonesty and totally disregard of national security. She got filthy ass rich selling government influence to corporations and foreign governments and then laundered the money through her scam foundation. She is bought an paid for by special interest groups.

On top of all of that she is a mean hateful sickly ugly old bitch that nobody really likes. She even defended her sexual predator husband and attacked the victims of his sexual harassment.

She is the most corrupt dishonest and incompetent person to ever run for President.

Trump has his flaws but he is a saint compared to the vile hateful piece of shit.

Let's say that's true. I see no evidence it is, but let's say it is for the sake of argument.

Wouldn't an even more basic requirement for the job be that a candidate has shown, you know, actual results in previous roles? Achievements that demonstrate their abilities and that intelligence you value?

Can you name a single achievement from this woman, just one actual result from her previous efforts that is impressive? And no, having ovaries doesn't count as an achievement.
Shame on those who do not look at the resume. They just Vote for the Vagina! Have we come to this?

Spend any time here and you will surely see the threads which challenge people to explain why they are voting for the candidate that they support. Though this has been done many, many times....I thought it would help some of the willfully ignorant if I laid out my reasons in clear, concise statements.

By far the most compelling reason that I gave my vote to Hillary Clinton is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs. She is, without doubt, a person who is intellectually curious. She has a command of the issues that few people have. She prepares and is not someone who will be out worked.

She is a crook, a liar, and a sociopath. She is also a neo-con who will continue to drag us into foreign entanglements and a darling of Wall Street who will continue to push policies favoring the ultra wealthy while the income gap continues to widen.

Basically, she is everything you hypocritical clowns claim to hate, but you'll back her because you are all as dishonest and dishonorable as she and her husband are. There is no ethical justification for voting this woman in as president. None.

She is a crook, a liar, and a sociopath. She is also a neo-con who will continue to drag us into foreign entanglements and a darling of Wall Street who will continue to push policies favoring the ultra wealthy while the income gap continues to widen.

Basically, she is everything you hypocritical clowns claim to hate, but you'll back her because you are all as dishonest and dishonorable as she and her husband are. There is no ethical justification for voting this woman in as president. None.

^ that

Spend any time here and you will surely see the threads which challenge people to explain why they are voting for the candidate that they support. Though this has been done many, many times....I thought it would help some of the willfully ignorant if I laid out my reasons in clear, concise statements.

Lol, so why was she a complete fuck up as Secretary of State?

knowledge of public policy and world affairs.

.....like orchestrating Libya....and Syria.......and rigging elections in Haiti.......disaster capitalism

I can see natural curiosity here. I would be really careful with the phrase willfully ignorant.
This thread, among others, proves that her supporters have "drank the crony Establ Dem kool aid/are willfully ignorant"

Every thread is now a sales pitch.

Do you feel stupid for posting this yet? Or do you need a little more time to work that out?

Intelligent and knowledgeable, right up to the point that she's put under oath to testify before congress. Then she doesn't know a fucking thing.

By far the most compelling reason that I gave my vote to Hillary Clinton is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Hillary is a moron who screws up everything she touches, at least that's what Colin Powel said recently. Do you have any evidence to support your opinion? I say you can't produce one shred.

Hmm...crickets.

Telling.

is her high level of intelligence and knowledge of public policy and world affairs. She is, without doubt, a person who is intellectually curious. She has a command of the issues that few people have. She prepares and is not someone who will be out worked.

Simply put, no matter the place, she is always one of the smartest, most knowledgeable people in the room.

Absolutely laughable. The "smartest person in the room" FAILED the DC Bar Exam.

Her "command of the issues" is to ask all sides which one can give the most to the Clinton Foundation, and then do what they want. That is not "intellectual curiosity," it is treasonous greed.

Forum List

Back