Why Chris Christie is a bad idea for the GOP.

so? the right has been doing this to Hilary since 1992. Where you expecting the Dems to give out hugs?

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....:lol:

Far as I see those two camps are not the same people, but nice try at the blanket generalization. :thup:

I thought that would be the response, and that matters really? thats horsehockey, as its all in the putting. he a template for the gop just not the TP, but would we vote for him? hell no, because hes; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow..........by the time they are done with him, you won't be able to fit an adjective between Christie and far right winger.....

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....:lol:

Far as I see those two camps are not the same people, but nice try at the blanket generalization. :thup:

I thought that would be the response, and that matters really? thats horsehockey, as its all in the putting. he a template for the gop just not the TP, but would we vote for him? hell no, because hes; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow..........by the time they are done with him, you won't be able to fit an adjective between Christie and far right winger.....

Damn right that matters, because for one, you just lumped me into both camps by equating them. And you don't get to do that.

So you were right to anticipate that response, because that's what a blanket statement deserves.

Last edited:
Simply put, it's because there us so very little difference between him and Hillary.

Will Christie defund obamacare?
Will Christie refuse to grant amnesty?
Will Christie reduce spending?
Will Christie stop the NSA and other government spying?
Will Christie secure our borders?
Will Christie reduce taxes?
Will Christie develop our oil and gas potential here in the US?
Will Christie stand up to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Will Christie stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights?
Will Christie appoint conservative judges?

If the economy and the country lasts until 2016, it will be on the very precipice of falling. If we don't try to get someone who will fight the progressive destruction of the country instead of going aong with it, it will fall. if Christie is on charge at the time, he and the GOP will get the blame for it.l

Christie is a RINO.

The poster boy for RINOhood.

You guys do realize that if you harass all the RINOs until they're blue in the face that even skilled Gerrymandering and money won't be able to hold the national republican party together, eh?

Damn right that matters, because for one, you just lumped me into both camps by equating them. And you don't get to do that.

So you were right to anticipate that response, because that's what a blanket statement deserves.

I will lump Trajan with the far left and the TeaPoCraps, sure.

He refuses to critically think is the problem.

That has always been one of the problems with know it alls. :lol:

You called him out correctly, Pogo.

Last edited:

Oh please:rolleyes: ....so image this, you have a grp. of folks back slapping christie telling him and us what a good moderate he is, and a great example for the gop, then the minute the election is over they run into their offices, take to their memes to trash his ass...please.

now as far as "you", :eusa_eh:

are you one of the bozos? I didn't say that, I think I said ;

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....

and I beleive in my second response I kept it generic as to the "bozos" using "they" as in;

by the time they are done with him

Christie will carry the weight, figuratively and literally, well.

He will hammer the far right into submission in the primaries, gaining confidence of the center and right of center, and then smash the Dem candidate.

:lol: Rdean is a know it all compared to you jake, I am a " know it all" in your opinion becasue you're thinking is infantile and cannot carry a debate if your life was literally in balance.........so do you what you do, craft another inane, insipid post and declare victory....

Oh please:rolleyes: ....so image this, you have a grp. of folks back slapping christie telling him and us what a good moderate he is, and a great example for the gop, then the minute the election is over they run into their offices, take to their memes to trash his ass...please.

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....

and I beleive in my second response I kept it generic as to the "bozos" using "they" as in;

Oh please indeed. Nice cop-out attempt, but if you did not mean to include me, then the fact of my existence is the exception that disproves your false equivalence -- not even counting the fact that it already includes speculation you can't prove. And if you did mean to include me, then you're back to a blanket statement and speculation. The two are inseparable; the phrase while they go about connects them.

Which way you want this rig to face? I'll give ya forty acres. Face it, you're hopelessly biased, willing to condemn people on nothing but your own speculation and paint them all into a convenient little box.

Please. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Oh please indeed. Nice cop-out attempt, but if you did not mean to include me, then the fact of my existence is the exception that disproves your false equivalence -- not even counting the fact that it already includes speculation you can't prove. And if you did mean to include me, then you're back to a blanket statement and speculation. The two are inseparable; the phrase while they go about connects them.

Which way you want this rig to face? I'll give ya forty acres. Face it, you're hopelessly biased, willing to condemn people on nothing but your own speculation and paint them all into a convenient little box.

*shrugs* I don't know why you're feeling so singled out, if you're one of the bozos that fits, then own it, if you're not, what is your problem?

Oh and btw; if you're so hell bent on rooting out and making/taking issue with generalizations ......I am not sure I have seen you do a lot of that? :eusa_eh:

OR you just realized you misread my post and now are back peddling yourself....

*shrugs* I don't know why you're feeling so singled out, if you're one of the bozos that fits, then own it, if you're not, what is your problem?

I don't presume to speak for anybody else. Why would I do that?
Oh wait, forgot who I was talking to. Never mind. ;)

Oh and btw; if you're so hell bent on rooting out and making/taking issue with generalizations ......I am not sure I have seen you do a lot of that? :eusa_eh:

Right, you are not, because if you'd read much of my stuff you'd already know hasty generalizations/blanket statements are a particular pet peeve.
Go ahead --- look for it. Happy hunting on that one.

Last edited:

Trajan far left?.....if you say so Jake.....:eusa_eh:

Right, you are not, because if you'd read much of my stuff you'd already know hasty generalizations/blanket statements are a particular pet peeve.

then if you speak or look at for yourself there is no issue aside from your sophistry play ...*shrugs*

as far as generalizations on this front, I think its apt, I thought you agreed, you thanked this post...yes? ....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8115412-post227.html

He will hammer the far right into submission in the primaries, gaining confidence of the center and right of center, and then smash the Dem candidate.

I know you think that, but I seriously doubt it. I don't think Christie is going to make it out of the primaries because Ted Cruz is "the Man"!

I know you think that, but I seriously doubt it. I don't think Christie is going to make it out of the primaries because Ted Cruz is "the Man"!

I think Chris Christie is Rudy Guiliani.

The Northeast media is more in love with the notion of his candidacy than anyone else is.

then if you speak or look at for yourself there is no issue aside from your sophistry play ...*shrugs*

as far as generalizations on this front, I think its apt, I thought you agreed, you thanked this post...yes? ....

Yes I did thank that post, and I stand by it. I heard some of those "top Democrats" and I thought they were way off base, so I affirmed your observation there and I still do. I heard Van Jones on CNN and he was transparently and hopelessly biased.

What I didn't do was create a "they all look alike to me" blanket statement that lumped those critics together with those praising Christie.

Seems to me we've been in this place before -- as I remember you were incredulous that I could criticize Fox Noise while praising something Chris Wallace did on that channel. What can I say -- some of us just don't dabble in absolute dichotomies. Why even as we speak I'm defending the FDA proposal to subject trans fats to scrutiny, even though I've railed against Obama's appointment of a Monsanto executive to that same agency and taken it to task for its failure in GMOs and aspartame.

Every case is individual. When we put ourselves in a box we confine ourselves. I just don't take kindly to confinement.

Last edited:

Trajan far left?.....if you say so Jake.....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Yes I did thank that post, and I stand by it. I heard some of those "top Democrats" and I thought they were way off base, so I affirmed your observation there and I still do. I heard Van Jones on CNN and he was transparently and hopelessly biased.

What I didn't do was create a "they all look alike to me" blanket statement that lumped those critics together with those praising Christie.

all bozos do look alike to me....are you seriously saying that Top Democratic officials and Strategists never made noise that the gop/TP/cons was , well, see the adjectives I named above and a bunch more and Christie set himself apart/was separate from that and a moderate?

all bozos do look alike to me....are you seriously saying that Top Democratic officials and Strategists never made noise that the gop/TP/cons was , well, see the adjectives I named above and a bunch more and Christie set himself apart/was separate from that and a moderate?

?? wha?

No, I'm saying the opposite; I agreed with you, and that's why I thanked the post. I just related some that I heard myself in support of what you posted.

:lol: then why are you raggin' me? IF I was talking to/of you, I would have said so by now, I posted the article, go back and look at the post I made my original comment in response to....plasmaball....;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back