Why cave women had short legs

I've been wondering who Trump went to for inspiration and advice. Now I know.

Sorry. I guess I should have put a snowflake advisory. Still, you can go to your personal safe space after the trauma.

I loved that old show. The main difference now, is Archie was ridiculed in every show. Now he would be president.

Sorry. I guess I should have put a snowflake advisory. Still, you can go to your personal safe space after the trauma.

I loved that old show. The main difference now, is Archie was ridiculed in every show. Now he would be president.
Because snowflakes are offended so easily now..................poor things.............so sensitive.............

sniff sniff.............got a tissue....................

Because snowflakes are offended so easily now..................poor things.............so sensitive.............

Who said anything about bring offended?

Your side is always offended.........

Here ...........take a look.

What is it about illegal aliens murdering your national countrymen, women, etc in the name of YOUR "tolerance" of it,

you find so morally attractive?

They're ALWaYS "OFFENDED". They were "OFFENDED" when they started the Civil War. "I'm so OFFENDED you don't COUNT my SLAVES as VOTES!"

Republican Americans: "DO they vote?"

"Oh HELL No they don't vote but you're gonna COUNT them as if they vote, the way I SAY they'd vote if they could vote."

"Nah, that's not gonna happen, you're a murderous self-absorbed hate-filled DemonicRAT."

"Fine!"

"Fine."

Next thing you know: CIVIL WAR.

They lose the Civil War, just another DemonicRAT infestation with murderous enslavement orientated rage at ANYONE not like they were.

What's their FIRST impulse?

MURDER the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT.

They still don't get what they want, WHAT do they DO? FOUND a GOVERNMENT WITHIN a GOVERNMENT, designed to make sure DEMONIC RATS are in as many positions as POSSIBLE, called the KU KLUX KLAN.

Don't get what they want? Fine. As soon as they get the chance, to lay misery to those black people they call "devilish"

they announce they've discovered what makes blacks and hispanics "devilish."

DEVIL WEAD. It makes thim git thim sum REEFUR MADNiSS! Makes em go PLUM CRAZY so we beddur SHOOT EM.

And so for 80 YEARS Democrat-run Klucker-infested police unions have robbed, ruined and murdered everybody black and of color they could catch, kill, or frame.

The video age revealed just wtF about that part.

So today it's the SAME party of MURDEROUS, MENTALLY WARPED people,

rounding up ANYBODY they can FIND who'll hate everyday normal peaceful working together

and ATTACKING them. They're DEVILS.

Even the FIRE they use makes "DEVIL GAS" that "has dun made a cold nitrogen atmosphere in a an angry HEATER that makes the planet it CONDUCTION CHILLS, 33 DEGREES WARMER than if there WAS no cold nitrogen bath.

Sighnts told them "black people are devilish and aren't fully human"

Signts told them "Pot's devil weed and using it makes you less than human."

Signts told them "Magical Gaissiness made a cold nitrogen bath a heater and using fire, makes you less than human."

Same party of murderous falsehood and scientific FRAUD

Same party of thieving civil rights-attacking PSYCHOPATHS, doing ANYTHING to DESTABILIZE the NATION.

Forgive me. I was pretty sure I wasn't offended, but since you say I am, I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

What is it about illegal aliens murdering your national countrymen, women, etc in the name of YOUR "tolerance" of it,

Aliens are less likely to kill someone than citizens who were raised here. Of course, that includes cops who are about 15 times more likely to kill you than terrorists.

They're ALWaYS "OFFENDED". They were "OFFENDED" when they started the Civil War. "I'm so OFFENDED you don't COUNT my SLAVES as VOTES!"

"Oh HELL No they don't vote but you're gonna COUNT them as if they vote, the way I SAY they'd vote if they could vote."

"Nah, that's not gonna happen, you're a murderous self-absorbed hate-filled DemonicRAT."

"Fine!"

"Fine."

They lose the Civil War, just another DemonicRAT infestation with murderous enslavement orientated rage at ANYONE not like they were.

They still don't get what they want, WHAT do they DO? FOUND a GOVERNMENT WITHIN a GOVERNMENT, designed to make sure DEMONIC RATS are in as many positions as POSSIBLE, called the KU KLUX KLAN.

Don't get what they want? Fine. As soon as they get the chance, to lay misery to those black people they call "devilish"

DEVIL WEAD. It makes thim git thim sum REEFUR MADNiSS! Makes em go PLUM CRAZY so we beddur SHOOT EM.

And so for 80 YEARS Democrat-run Klucker-infested police unions have robbed, ruined and murdered everybody black and of color they could catch, kill, or frame.

rounding up ANYBODY they can FIND who'll hate everyday normal peaceful working together

Even the FIRE they use makes "DEVIL GAS" that "has dun made a cold nitrogen atmosphere in a an angry HEATER that makes the planet it CONDUCTION CHILLS, 33 DEGREES WARMER than if there WAS no cold nitrogen bath.

Signts told them "Magical Gaissiness made a cold nitrogen bath a heater and using fire, makes you less than human."

Same party of thieving civil rights-attacking PSYCHOPATHS, doing ANYTHING to DESTABILIZE the NATION.

What you smoking buddy?

Aliens are less likely to kill someone than citizens who were raised here. Of course, that includes cops who are about 15 times more likely to kill you than terrorists.

That's what you call "logic"? It's ok if a few people get killed because of your passion for crime and lawlessness. That's like saying it's okay if you only molest each kid a little bit.

Don't tell us, you can't see what the problem would be with that either.

"Fine!"

"Fine."

What you smoking buddy?

Is that some kind of pass, to see if I'm bi? I don't "smoke" anything. I don't put my mouth around anything and suck because that would mean I acted like a DemonicRAT.

That's what you call "logic"? It's ok if a few people get killed because of your passion for crime and lawlessness. That's like saying it's okay if you only molest each kid a little bit.

Don't tell us, you can't see what the problem would be with that either.

That's nothing near to what I said. Are you feeling dizzy? Do you need to lie down for a while?

"Fine!"

"Fine."

What you smoking buddy?

Is that some kind of pass, to see if I'm bi? I don't "smoke" anything. I don't put my mouth around anything and suck because that would mean I acted like a DemonicRAT.

I didn't mention a blowjob, but I won't judge you because that is the first thing that pops into your mind. . You be you.

Forum List

Back