Why Can't We See the Other 14,000 Hours of J6 Video Footage?

You tried to overthrow an election because you’re a precious little snowflake whose thin-skinned narcissistic Orange God couldn’t give a flying fuck about you.

Because feelings!
Election......Dude....for the democrats, there ends justified their means....at the

ballot box.

And there you have it.

You snowflake rubes committed anti-American violence.

And now you’re trying to retcon you crimes.

Why do you hate America and freedom so much?
America and freedom are based on knowing all the evidence. Not hiding it because of an agenda.

Someone please explain to me how anything on video will negate what we have seen and make the Jan 6 rioters not guilty.

Thanks.

So in conclusion, conservatives attacked police officers and broke into a government building. They got their stupid asses arrested.

And conservatives want to blame Democrats for what these idiot conservatives did.

Lmao.

So in conclusion, conservatives attacked police officers and broke into a government building. They got their stupid asses arrested.

Now you see, if you had an ounce of brains, you would realize that is the entire story, and it does not deserve national attention.
You would then understand that the Democrats are trying to explode it into something huge and horrible just to smear the right.

But you don't have an ounce of brains. Now you are going to say something stupid:

And conservatives want to blame Democrats for what these idiot conservatives did.

See? I told you. That is not true.

We blame the Democrats for perverting what happened and blowing it up into a propaganda lie about insurrections and coups and then using that to jail people and spy on people and arrest people like the Gestapo use to do.

That is what is happening.

Are you getting it yet?

America is under siege by leftist devils who commit heinous crimes without repercussion due to protection from democrats and leftist media outlets. Two women were murdered by DC police on Jan 6, but there will be no mass riots or demonstrations for those two women because the women were Trump supporters and the police officers were leftist Trump haters out to hurt and kill Trump supporters. God help us.

A man in a blue cap and fur-trimmed jacket hood points at the ground and pleads with police to stop pushing. Others in the crowd try to hold off the police, desperately signaling that people are down on the sidewalk. Despite the pleas, police make another push against the crowd, sending more bystanders down the stairs.

Men trying to pull people off the pile are doused with pepper spray. About seven minutes after Boyland was pushed out of the tunnel, a man steps right in front of police and shouts, “Stop!” He grabs an aluminum medical crutch off the ground and holds it out in a blocking motion.

At the lower right edge of the tunnel arch, the video shows a Metropolitan Police Department officer repeatedly striking someone at ground level with a baton or a large stick.

Bodycam footage released in 2021 by the U.S. Department of Justice, and cell-phone videos posted to social media, show that Boyland was hit by a police officer numerous times with what appears to be a small tree branch or walking stick.
she was trampled by the crowd, not by police.

Now you see, if you had an ounce of brains, you would realize that is the entire story, and it does not deserve national attention.
You would then understand that the Democrats are trying to explode it into something huge and horrible just to smear the right.

But you don't have an ounce of brains. Now you are going to say something stupid:

See? I told you. That is not true.

We blame the Democrats for perverting what happened and blowing it up into a propaganda lie about insurrections and coups and then using that to jail people and spy on people and arrest people like the Gestapo use to do.

That is what is happening.

Are you getting it yet?
Oh I see. Thanks for confirming that you’re a conspiracy theorist retard trying to blame Democrats for what crybaby conservatives did.

What a moron you are.

Durham is going to destroy the entire corrupt system including the National Security State and everything which connects to Hillary first and then Soros, Obama, Biden, Fauci, Big Pharma and so on.
What is he? 5 years in and he hasn't got one conviction...

A few indictments, which look like they could be thrown out at trial...

Could you explain how Fauci is involved in Russian Interference in US Elections? Please paint us that picture...

What is he? 5 years in and he hasn't got one conviction...

Wrong. It has not been five years.

It took 2 years for a simple straight forward case like Kyle Rittenhouse to get through the system

THIS case is impeded by classified documents and lying bureaucrats and cover-ups and a media that is working against the truth. Your expectations for a fast conclusion are not realistic.

That is the most asinine thing I’ve heard. It is like arguing that a man didn’t rob a bank because he went into hundreds of banks and didn’t rob them.

That is the most asinine thing I’ve heard. It is like arguing that a man didn’t rob a bank because he went into hundreds of banks and didn’t rob them.

I can honestly say that I have no clue what the fuck that post means.

First of all, which post are you responding to?

Selective editing.....?

No chance whatsoever there is more than meets the eye?
Yea.

So those rioters didn’t break into the building, that was just selective editing. They also didn’t attack those police officers, just selective editing.

Those people are innocent I tell you!

What could there be in the other thousands of hours that justify the behavior in the few hours we have seen?

The fact that the "insurrectionists" are government operatives.

Forum List

Back