Why Can't the Left Let Go of Slavery?

A lot of people were denied equal rights in the past, it doesn't mean their descendants should get free money that their ancestors may or may not have had, if given more opportunities. How would such a thing even be determined?
Why should we still be denied equal rights to this day, because our distant ancestors were not "well born" privileged country estate whites without a drop of racial impurity in our blood?
My relatives weren't well born either. Everyone today has equal rights. You will find some racists and bigots who deny people based on race, sex, age, etc. I wouldn't want a damn thing from them anyway.
"Everyone today has equal rights."

Some also have generational wealth directly attributable to slavery, Jim Crow, Black Codes, etc

Nobody that I know.
You don't have to know them personally in order to acknowledge that fact.
I do. There are rich whites who inherited their wealth from families who owned slaves. There are rich whites who worked their asses off to attain their wealth.
There are lots of wealthy whites that worked their asses off because they were selected or promoted over a more qualified Black person too.
Since the seventies major corporations and the government have been begging for qualified blacks Latinos, women and Asians to promote as managers. You refuse to acknowledge all the progress that’s been made in favor of some kind of pie in the sky perfect society.
Thats pretty much bullshit. You can claim all day you want Blacks, Latinos, and Asians but hire white women instead. Surprise. Guess who benefitted the most from AA? White women.
Yeah white women have benefitted from AA, as have Latino and Asian men and women. What are they doing that you aren’t? Latinos have faced at least as much prejudice as blacks.
"Yeah white women have benefitted from AA"

Well actually they have benefitted the most.

" What are they doing that you aren’t?"
They are being not Black. Racist whites will hire or promote anyone over a Black person.
How can that be proven? There are more women in the work force, usually because they have to. It's just flat out lying to say white women have gotten jobs because of their race and sex. Saying they aren't qualified, skilled or smart enough is sexists and backward
How can that be proven? How can what be proven? Can you be specific?

A lot of people were denied equal rights in the past, it doesn't mean their descendants should get free money that their ancestors may or may not have had, if given more opportunities. How would such a thing even be determined?
Why should we still be denied equal rights to this day, because our distant ancestors were not "well born" privileged country estate whites without a drop of racial impurity in our blood?
My relatives weren't well born either. Everyone today has equal rights. You will find some racists and bigots who deny people based on race, sex, age, etc. I wouldn't want a damn thing from them anyway.

Some also have generational wealth directly attributable to slavery, Jim Crow, Black Codes, etc

Nobody that I know.
I do. There are rich whites who inherited their wealth from families who owned slaves. There are rich whites who worked their asses off to attain their wealth.
There are lots of wealthy whites that worked their asses off because they were selected or promoted over a more qualified Black person too.
Since the seventies major corporations and the government have been begging for qualified blacks Latinos, women and Asians to promote as managers. You refuse to acknowledge all the progress that’s been made in favor of some kind of pie in the sky perfect society.
Thats pretty much bullshit. You can claim all day you want Blacks, Latinos, and Asians but hire white women instead. Surprise. Guess who benefitted the most from AA? White women.
Yeah white women have benefitted from AA, as have Latino and Asian men and women. What are they doing that you aren’t? Latinos have faced at least as much prejudice as blacks.

They are being not Black. Racist whites will hire or promote anyone over a Black person.
How can that be proven? There are more women in the work force, usually because they have to. It's just flat out lying to say white women have gotten jobs because of their race and sex. Saying they aren't qualified, skilled or smart enough is sexists and backward
That AA benefitted white women

Nobody that I know.

Its common knowledge that white women benefited the most from AA. There have been multiple studies done on it.

Nobody that I know.

Its common knowledge that white women benefited the most from AA. There have been multiple studies done on it.
Exactly why I call bullshit on it. You can keep count on some things, like how many people by race, sex, etc work in a particular field of work, are arrested, preferences on car purchases, those things are documented. Nothing is documented on white women being hired because of their sex and race. You really think people document that they hired someone because they are a white woman, not because they are qualified?

Oh. I see. That is the problem with AA. And the thing is, those white women have a nasty heroin problem dating back to Victorian times in medieval Europe. Is NA the answer?

Or are there only further problems down that road?

Nobody that I know.

The U.S. Department of Labor has been tracking these metrics since day one. Did you honestly think that we when state things like this that it's just our opinion and not documented fact?

Nobody that I know.
Look man, we are black, stop trying to tell us what we have seen and experienced doesn't happen. We don't have to be satisfied with a half done job. Furthermore as a white male who has always been given preference whether deserved or not, you have little credibility in telling people how we should be happy for improvements. All you're saying here is that we should be happy because white men could keep being racists.

Saying they aren't qualified, skilled or smart enough is sexists and backward
Nobody said that about the white women who were hired. But that is almost always said about black candidates.
White women have been the number 1 beneficiary of affirmative action and Molly herself has claimed that unqualified blacks get hired or admitted due to AA. And as she said it, she whined when I called her a racist. So Molly just needs to seek help for her cognitive dissonance.

quote-if-you-have-to-invoke-a-distant-past-to-justify-a-present-grievance-the-case-for-the-dav...jpg

Nobody that I know.

The U.S. Department of Labor has been tracking these metrics since day one. Did you honestly think that we when state things like this that it's just our opinion and not documented fact?

Molly was race pimped into believing that AA was only for blacks. So when she has to face the reality that she herself has benefitted from AA, her neurons start misfiring.

3 Jul 2021 ~~ By Kevin Downey Jr.

Don’t Want to Be Your Grudge Slave​

The British brought slavery to the New World and Americans ended it roughly 230 years later. Every black person descended from slaves owes a debt to their ancestors’ struggles. The abomination of slavery is the reason most black people are here, in the greatest country in the world. I’m guessing almost every black American lives a better life than their counterparts in the modern-day Ivory Coast, where many slaves came from, and where today almost 50% of the country lives in poverty (African poverty, not American iPhone poverty) and the life expectancy for men and women is under 60 years. The poverty rate in Liberia, settled by liberated slaves, is even worse.
Yet some people just can’t let slavery go. Olympic hammer-tosser/headline-hustler Gwen Berry was “pissed” when the National Anthem was played after she won the bronze medal and made it to the Olympic team, even narcissistically suggesting it was a “setup” against her. Why else would they play the National Anthem at an Olympic American sports event other than to piss off an athlete no one has ever heard of in a sport no one knew was a sport?

Comment:
Factually, Slavery only existed in the United States of America for 89 years, 1776-1865.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies wants to remember when slavery was the law and people were subject and obliged to obey slavery laws. The left needs and wants slaves.
PM/DSA Commies can’t win by productivity.
PM/DSA Commies have discovered they can only win by disqualifying the productive: abuse cultural norms of fairness and culpability (whatever those are at the time) to eject the objectively productive, that competition be removed up for grabs. Having vanquished those who actually do the work, a “cargo cult” follows - having seized the trappings of success, they expect the fruits of productivity will follow; that failing (to their surprise), they handle subsequent supply-and-demand problems by reducing demands - first by rationing, eventually by slaughter. As seen in all Communist totalitarian regimes....
Because the United States has never acknowledged, apologized and atoned for slavery, black codes, the convict leasing system, Jim Crow, separate but equal (which of course never was) which was essentially codified racial discrimination against black people, redlining, racial deed restrictions, "whites only" water fountains, restrooms, restaurants, hotels, etc., etc. etc. not to mention the stolen wealth in terms of outright theft and theft of labor, loss of interest, denial of access to the justice system, again, etc. etc. etc. Oh and let's not forget the oftentimes just cruel and sadistic treatment of black people by whites that was sanctioned by United States law.

I'm sure I left out a bunch of stuff but that should be enough to give you an idea.

Oh and the most important part I forgot to mention is that because the racial discriminatory acts and hatred are still occurring in 2021 in spite of it being unlawful is probably the biggest reason why much progress isn't being made on that front.
You want people to apologize and atone for something that they are not responsible for?
I said the government.
The government now is not the same either.
What's different?
  • A demented sock puppet sits in the Oval Office...asleep at the wheel.
  • The monkeys are running the zoo.
  • Marxism is infecting the minds of useful idiots.
  • Liberals are ruining entire cities and states.
  • Lunatics have taken of the Democrat Party.
  • Tenured teachers are indoctrinating children to hate each other.
Need more?
What does any of that have to do with why our government can't apologize and make amends for everything from slavery to the last thing in the list I mentioned, some of which are still occurring to date even though our laws have made such actions and behaviors unlawful?

Stalling until everyone who was directly affected is dead may have sounded like a good strategy at the time it was thought of, but continuing to pretend that changing the laws made everything better without any accompanying change in people's behaviors, hearts or minds and that the only problem now is that black people won't stop talking about the way our government allowed a bunch of white supremacists to screw over members of a an entire race is just stupid, especially since the interest is still accruing on the debt they don't want to acknowledge.
The lunatics that are in control of our government at this time are the same lunatics that have used racial hatred for decades to control the blacks and keep them classified as a self-pitying victim class. The lunatic Democrat Party does not gives a tinker's damn about being unlawful. Whatever works for them will go unpunished.

White supremacy has nothing to do with it. Black civil rights leaders stoke the fires of hatred. Their own livelihood depends on maintaining the victim class and obtaining funding from dupes and businesses that fear demonstrations and boycotts of their products for not supporting the deprived black victim class.

That is the same game that the Democrat Party has been playing ever since 1865. Nothing has changed with them except:

• A demented sock puppet sits in the Oval Office...asleep at the wheel.
  • The monkeys are running the zoo.
  • Marxism is infecting the minds of useful idiots.
  • Liberals are ruining entire cities and states.
  • Lunatics have taken of the Democrat Party.
  • Tenured teachers are indoctrinating children to hate each other.

Need more?
White boy, you are completely out of your mind.

3 Jul 2021 ~~ By Kevin Downey Jr.

Don’t Want to Be Your Grudge Slave​

The British brought slavery to the New World and Americans ended it roughly 230 years later. Every black person descended from slaves owes a debt to their ancestors’ struggles. The abomination of slavery is the reason most black people are here, in the greatest country in the world. I’m guessing almost every black American lives a better life than their counterparts in the modern-day Ivory Coast, where many slaves came from, and where today almost 50% of the country lives in poverty (African poverty, not American iPhone poverty) and the life expectancy for men and women is under 60 years. The poverty rate in Liberia, settled by liberated slaves, is even worse.
Yet some people just can’t let slavery go. Olympic hammer-tosser/headline-hustler Gwen Berry was “pissed” when the National Anthem was played after she won the bronze medal and made it to the Olympic team, even narcissistically suggesting it was a “setup” against her. Why else would they play the National Anthem at an Olympic American sports event other than to piss off an athlete no one has ever heard of in a sport no one knew was a sport?

Comment:
Factually, Slavery only existed in the United States of America for 89 years, 1776-1865.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies wants to remember when slavery was the law and people were subject and obliged to obey slavery laws. The left needs and wants slaves.
PM/DSA Commies can’t win by productivity.
PM/DSA Commies have discovered they can only win by disqualifying the productive: abuse cultural norms of fairness and culpability (whatever those are at the time) to eject the objectively productive, that competition be removed up for grabs. Having vanquished those who actually do the work, a “cargo cult” follows - having seized the trappings of success, they expect the fruits of productivity will follow; that failing (to their surprise), they handle subsequent supply-and-demand problems by reducing demands - first by rationing, eventually by slaughter. As seen in all Communist totalitarian regimes....
Pretty broad question. It's like asking: Why can't the right tell the truth?

The correct question you need to ask - Why are the left focused on improving the living standards of African-Americans. Why can't they just focus on white people?

Now, if you have asked that question, the answer would be - Yes, there have been significant improvements in the living standards but there are still discriminations in employment, housing, etc. There is still an overwhelming discrepancy in the way the cops treat Blacks. Till that is improved, the Dems will continue to focus on improving the living standards of African-Americans.

Now, let's get back to my question. Why Can't The Right Tell The Truth?

No one has asked for anyone to "just focus on white people".

If you weren't a liar, you would have said, "why can't they just focus on ALL Americans, instead of targeting by race, like the racists they are?".

~~~~~~
Then you are against the Anti-White racism and CRT taught in our school that is being touted by the Progressive Left and agree with MLK Jr. that everyone should be judged on the content of their character and Not by the color of their skin.....
Mlk once again misapplied by a white racist.

"But on the other hand, it cannot be taken for granted that Negroes will adhere to nonviolence under any and all circumstances. When there is rocklike intransigence or sophisticated manipulation that mocks the empty-handed petitioner, rage replaces reason. Nonviolence is a powerful demand for reason and justice. When it is rebuked, it is not formed into resignation and passivity."

MLK, "Where Do We Go From Here? Chaos or Community", pg. 22

"Yet the white person also has a responsibility. He has to resist the impulse to seize upon the rioter as the exclusive villain. He has to rise up with indignation against his own municipal, state, and national governments to demand that the necessary reforms be instituted which alone can protect him. If he reserves his resentment only for the Negro, he will be the victim by allowing those who have the greatest culpability to evade responsibility."

MLK, "Where Do We Go From Here? Chaos or Community", pg. 23

Keep Dr. Kings name out your mouth because you haven't the first clue what he fought for.

Fuck David Horowitz. When you whites start talking about the intent of the founders you are invoking a distant past. Give up the saltine logic son.

You wouldn't understand the founders they were white...only other whites can truly understand and appreciate them ....
View attachment 510942
I understand them very well. I attended school a total of 18 years and was taught about what they believed every one of them. I understand them better than you do.

Last edited:
He specifically wanted affirmative action for Black people before there was such a word.

How, precisely, does "everyone should be judged on the content of their character and Not by the color of their skin..... " translate into "some people deserve special consideration"?

Without debating the potential justice or the unintended consequences of affirmative action, how do "white privilege" and "affirmative action" differ except that the first only exists as a societal construct and the second is codified into law?

Is affirmative action meant to be a perpetual program? What are the metrics of its success? Do the most successful people of color in our society owe their success to affirmative action, or to their own achievements?

This is just willful ignorance practiced on purpose to deny reality.

"A lot of people were denied equal rights in the past, it doesn't mean their descendants should get free money that their ancestors may or may not have..".

Everyone was not enslaved, then denied equal rights for 100 years after slavery and still do not have full rights now. Reparations is not free money. You wpuld not want to endure the things we have in order to make this demand. Whites have been given every manner of assistance necessary to make it in American and still whine today because they can't have everything. So I know you could never survive as a black person.

Forum List

Back